My gf just died. tips for coping?

my gf just died. tips for coping?

Attached: sad-panda.jpg (303x294, 16K)

Shit I’m sorry man. I haven’t dealt with anything that bad really don’t know what to say other than the typical see a therapist so you don’t fall into bad habits

Die too or get a new 2D gf

Attached: __tachibana_sylphynford_himouto_umaru_chan_drawn_by_takada_sekiyu_kabu__sample-08cfb22a0f950d41d0c03 (850x1200, 177K)

I can't imagine the pain. I wonder if it's better or worse than the love of your life dumping you?

Find a new and better model girlfriend to replace her.

Imagine it would be significantly worse because at least with getting dumped there's the knowledge that something wasn't working out.

When they die, it doesn't even matter even if things were going great - they're just gone and you have absolutely 0 chance of ever hearing their voice or seeing them again.

Attached: 99847-01-1000.jpg (720x720, 23K)

F
my sympathies, op
unfortunately i have no advice for you aside from dont go too hard on the drugs and booze

Watch the Black Mirror episode ‘Be Right Back’

visit Jow Forums and realize she's probably cheating on you in the afterlife anyway

Take care of yourself OP.

Go out and do shit.
Shit will keep you busy.
what was your problem again?
Hey giiiiiirl, how you doin'?

The cicle continues.

F

how'd she die?

Fell into a manhole

Mourn, cry, and grieve.
Just realize that it is a finite period of your life. You will climb past and move on. Doesn't have to be now, not tomorrow, not even this year.
Just know that it is finite. For now, that will be enough. You have more important matters to consider.

I would highly recommend getting away from Jow Forums for a few weeks.

Attached: what.jpg (255x200, 10K)

She died loving you. You must remember her user.

Attached: 1511991098835.jpg (1064x1343, 554K)

Op I dont know how long it was since she died. But I know how it feels. My girlfriend past away when she was 20 in a car crash. We meet eachother when we were both 17 I am 21 now. There isent a single day I dont think about her. Fuck man we even had a small apartment, and every weekend she would sit by her canvas and paint. And I would make beakfest.

Fuck man i really miss her. Especially in the weekends.

Attached: Greensadfrog.png (2400x2400, 225K)

My gf of almost a year died not to long ago. I dont know how yet is the worst part. She had health issues, but i fear drugs were also involved.

There isnt a minute that goes by that I dont think about her. Does it ever get any better? I mean im able to work, see family, texts friends but thats really about it.