Alaska

What's Alaska like? Is it still the last Frontier?

Attached: images (43).jpg (733x419, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtu.be/m91gNb25Nek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Berkowitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been there, if you are strong enough I would recommend you to live there

FYI this is what we do on roads like that.

Attached: dodge ram.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Currently working in outback Australia looking for the same wide open spaces what can you tell me about it? I'm a keen hunter so I wouldn't mind some relaxed gun law's for a change

I think I'll fit in there no worries at all

It was great until scumbags from Nevada,California and Oregon poured up here after finding out about the dividend check.

why the fuck would anyone move to an area with a significantly higher cost of living (in terms of food and supplies) just for 2k a year?

u gonna freeze m8, I hope you enjoy -50C

Attached: temperature feels index.jpg (700x1089, 134K)

Yeah it's the same where I am leftist scum from the city's move to the outback and try to change it. The don't stay long they can't hack it. The should scrap the pay out for New comers I mean you just end up with leaches...what's the gun laws like in Alaska

Best in the nation, mate

How hot is summer in Alaska

Really so it's open slather

Blame The Simpsons

In most areas, it gets up to 15 - 20 C
In shitholes like Fairbanks, it can reach 32 C

You NEED a gun in Alaska

Attached: Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan.jpg (1156x768, 237K)

Fuck off we’re full

>hits moose
>dies
Not in Alaska bud

Yeah so summer isnt even that bad do you hunt?

>thinking it's the summer to worry about
That's definitely aussie tier thought process

Yeah you got bears and shit. Can you actually shoot a bear? I mean it's illegal as fuck to shoot crocks in Australia be we all do it haha

Yeah got a Remi 700

No joke. No one even knew about the dividend check until that fucking movie. We saw a spike in people from California and Nevada moving up after that. We had a meth head kid from california running around Palmer with a fucking machete chasing people around downtown and the cops had to shoot him. We got car break ins,home invasions murders you name it and nine times out of ten its some piece of shit tweeker from out if state.

Haha yeah I will probably die in winter I mean where I am it's basically 40-45°c all year round so yeah Winter will fuck me

Alaska's not all it's cracked up to be.

Attached: carlos-ramon-the-magic-school-bus-5.46.jpg (210x240, 17K)

I got a Winchester 94 30/30 and a Lee Enfield 303 my old man's got heaps so I just use his mostly what else can you hunt over there

>15 - 20 c summer
sign me the fuck up

Yeah you can shoot a bear if it's self defense

You got ducks up there?

Hella ducks and geese

good one m8

>what's the gun laws like in Alaska
Open/concealed carry for all is part of our constitution. It's also a felony to enforce federal gun control.

Attached: HB69.jpg (765x605, 156K)

But the population is low and mostly white where exactly would you say is better?

AK has highest per capita gun ownership but a miniscule population for its size.
Number two is Arkansas at 67% admitted gun ownership and a larger population in a much smaller state.

Thats a lot of people with guns.

Attached: Handgun-Grip-Wrist-Check-Shannon-Smith-1-1024x523.png (1024x523, 394K)

This I like. Basically the guns are a big part of why I'm thinking moving.

It's a meme you dip. I'd rather live in Alaska than Monster Island like you.

Yeah that's a lot of polite people haha. Our gun laws are so fucked it's not even funny

Nice, I've been to Australia too and mostly everyone I met was cool there.

You're gonna try and blame the Simpson for Palmer? lmao

Haha ok oi I'm an aviation mechanic I work on light air craft and choppers. Basically everything they use on cattle stations.....they use choppers to muster cattle and planes to get to the bigger regional towns I know that sounds stupid but out back is a fucking big place but what I'm asking is there much work for this trade in Alaska? I work for my self atm and what would the wages be

Alaska's economy's in the absolute shitter right now actually. State is dead last in economic growth so it's hard to say if you could even find reliable work at this time.

The economy here is mostly dependent on oil prices, so when those dropped, so did AK's prosperity.

Yeah there are a lot of great people but the politicians are corrupt we live in a police state to a point I mean we should have burried our government instead of our guns in 96 and might have still been free but it's legit fucked now

Alaskans need pilots to move people and cargo in small jumps all over the state. I dont know how easy it would be for you to transition your skills to a job here, but i guess it's worth a try.

Yeah though being a bush pilot is also one of the most dangerous jobs. My friend's step-father owns a helicopter service too though, so there's still always some demand for chopper transport.

Yeah that's no good what's the big economy stables like you got oil and gas and tourism what about farming? Do they grow crops and raise Live stock there?

Thanks mate I'll look into it I'm pretty keen to get out of Australia. I do have a pilot licence but it's probably not transferable plus I'm used to perfect weather not blizzards haha

Yeah a lot of that goes on in Palmer

Is it true that abos drink gasoline?

The blokes who fly the cattle choppers during muster are just straight up mad. I fly light planes never any bigger then a 5 seater so I'm pretty limmeted and I'd never fly a chopper so many people die every muster season it's so dangerous

How's the demographics? Also I heard a lot of felons from the 48 move up there

They don't drink it. They sniff it and get high off the fumes. So the government moved the state to use petrol that didn't have the fumes basically to stop them sniffing it. ....the government did a similar thing with metho the coons would drink it. Straight because they where band from buying alcohol because they would get pissed and rape their kids ..so the government would put blue die in the metho the the coons would just spew it up but the coons got smart and would buy a loaf of bread and poured the metho through the bread and the bread would soak up the die and the metho would come out the bottom hahaha their primative

Anchorage gangs are literally puppeteered by the ones in Los Angeles

KEK

Those niggers are a proper sub-species. Don't be Rama Rama.

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Fucking based
this makes me happy

Too many gooks

i saw some reality shows on the discovery channel and it looks really cool and ive never been there

>Not in Alaska bud
Where do you think I was?

Attached: DSCF0672.jpg (1280x960, 480K)

As climate warms up, Alaska would have dynamic weather conditions- more sunny, more snow kinda.

Not sure if the Aussie chap would be prepared for it.

POO

rightful mexican clay, will be fully annexed by mexico in 2050
screencap this post

>As climate warms up,
It's hot here already

Attached: hot.webm (740x416, 2.78M)

IN

Attached: 146.png (760x749, 494K)

meant for

there's no way that's happening

You can't fucking continue the chain yourself you cocksleeve. You newfuggots are cancer as pure as the driven snow.

This is how they talk youtu.be/m91gNb25Nek

everyone has a gun
how threatening can they be?

Shut up boi, gibs your permanent fund like a good boi

>Go 80
>Hit moose
>Slowly bleed out while you wait for EMS
or
>Go 110
>Hit Moose
>Get it over with

I might be going to Fairbanks for an internship this summer, any Alaskanons have any advice/cold hard arctic facts to give?

Attached: ALF.jpg (638x850, 179K)

The more important question is, is there niggers?

Can't be any worse than the northern territory mate. It's plannet of the fucking apes up here there are so many coons

Bob Ross said many times, "God was having a good day when he made Alaska."

Attached: 1288416718012.jpg (650x850, 223K)

It’s huge.

Attached: 6E99318B-7950-4832-8681-4E2C6E0BB8B2.jpg (750x926, 152K)

Oh no. I hope I didnt break any other rules. You be sure and tell me if I do, okay bud?

I shot a bear a few months ago, tried to get in my house and then came back later to root in my trash. It had been coming back for a few days, likely an orphan who was never taught to catch fish or hunt. I shot it in thr butt with a .357, if you kill a bear you have to butcher it, save the meat, leave the paws and it’s fur for a ranger to pickup. This is to detur poaching, and it’s a serious pain in the ass.
But the bears will learn when they make a mistake and get shot, the natives never learn.

Yep. Shitload of samoans and natives too.

It would make sense to having a long waiting period before you qualify for it.

Then you hit a moose or an elk ect.

Not so many blacks. Way more Samoans.

Also I’m in Bristol Bay tonight, headed to Dutch Harbor tomorrow, AMA

Poor ursa :(

Our trucks have moose bars.

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

Attached: 01DBAA56-E978-4F5D-B005-1A50696FB9F8.jpg (500x501, 52K)

>this is a fishing pole
No this is.

Attached: DSCN3309.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

yes goys come to AK the ratio of women to men is 8 to 1. you will find many white virgins there i suggest PoCs come for good fresh white harems

Funny you mention that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Berkowitz

>therefor the highest ratio of men to women would be ideal.
You were saying?

Attached: F834A15B-EA19-4BE1-B8A5-1B472EDD6DC1.jpg (1158x429, 377K)

fishing was fun, think they are regulating it more now though

Nope.

Attached: DC44F8A2-B748-4DAC-90C5-69CFD8DE53D3.jpg (750x444, 71K)

The way this board overhypes this state is hilarious. Some nerds gonna move up here and get stabbed to death by a junkie.

the government's full of thots, apparently.

Fairbanks sucks almost as much as Anchorage and has worse winters. Have fun bro.

The only frontier left is deep in the ocean or in space you fucking retard. Highly disappointing for an aussie poster.

80,000 peope have gone missing in AK since 1989.
Come one come all, if you don’t die in the first year you get an oil dividend.

maybe my captain was just poaching then

Half of them are probably prostitutes

Lived in AK for 5 years, just left. Beautiful, free, good hunting, lots of places to disappear. Otherwise it's kind of a shit hole. Anywhere that has a population center is typically super expensive, groceries are shit especially produce, whites are all tweakers and drunks, natives are low IQ alcoholic transients. There are decent towns like Homer that are nice but get blown the fuck out with tourism. Crime rate is insane for how few people there are. Anchorage is the worst, and it's one of the only places you can find an actual job if you don't have any connections. Overall I'd give it an A+ on nature and freedom, an F on live-ability if your'e not rich. Montana has a lot of the same appeal with a lot less hassle.

>80,000 peope have gone missing in AK

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (400x400, 51K)