Why do some guys avoid giving head to their girlfriends?

I've been in 2 serious relationships and I'm 23, and in both my relationships I was the one going down on them, which I'm very good at, but then sex got boring because I wasn't receiving oral pleasure. I shave down there very often, and I've got a nice vagina and both my exes were very very turned on by me, but I was just wondering, what kind of guys should I look for, if I want mind blowing sex?

Attached: 581891c8190000a502c302ba.jpg (970x970, 152K)

If you are more forceful about it and just sit on their faces pretty much any guy will do it.

But I don't want to be forceful about it, I just want a guy who genuinely wants to do it

Meh. I genuinely want a girl who sits on my face or pushes my head down but I'm not really into it if she's just go to lie there. I think a lot of other guys are the same way.

Same here.

My girlfriend uses my belt and chokes me while shoving my head down there. Once I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen she loosens the belt noose a little bit and calls me a "Good Boy" before she tightens it again and shoves me back down there.

OP if you're just going to lie there like a dead fish and expect a man to use his tongue to work you into isinglass you're going to get that reaction.

Or maybe some men don't like to be raped? I don't know.

Nigga ur are gonna die doing that

I love going down on my wife, and even better when she sits on my face. Obviously not everytime, but sounds like you got some broken units or fags.

This is so hot

because its gay. many dicks been in there and you would suck it? nah.

Sorry, guys are not driven to please their woman orally, whereas women have a drive to satisfy their man and convince him to stay. That being said (and sad), some guys are stimulated if they see their woman writhing with pleasure. Try making lots of yummy noises whenever he touches you down there, and maybe he’ll be motivated to give you more pleasure by going down town.

Most of my gf's in my life have never really wanted me to. I start to then they pull me up to make out and go straight to having sex

does it smell? no disrespect but the only thing that puts me off going down on a girl is smell

smelly, bloody, ax wounds are disgusting. why would anyone put their face near it?

>My girlfriend uses my belt and chokes me while shoving my head down there. Once I'm about to pass out from lack of oxygen she loosens the belt noose a little bit and calls me a "Good Boy" before she tightens it again and shoves me back down there.

Yeah, I think that kind of sums up the psychology of going down on a woman right there. Probably the reason most guys aren't into it.

Did you ever ask?

She's agreed to drug me and rape me.

Nothing makes my dick harder than making her orgasm with my mouth so I'm hoping she sits on my face while I'm all tied up.

So you've made a bunch of unanswered troll posts, but that wasn't enough? Nice try, but no one here is upset except for you.

And have a (You) while you're at it, friendo ;^)

When they first start their period, no steady flow, but you can taste the iron laced fluids, it's kind of nice to be honest.

some dudes are into it, some dudes arent
just be like "user do you eat the pussy?"
that should give you a good idea of whether or not they eat the pussy
personally, i really like eating the pussy. and the booty. provided they are well taken care of

some guys see it as subservience.
some want to serve

some people just care for sex

pt1:
Alright I think I might actually be able to help.

So I have a similar issue, only that in my case I just dont find any girls that are hedonistical enough for my fetish. I personally have this fetish that I got from 16yo because of a crazy hedonistical gf i had, where I love to masturbate and lick and please in general my gf till she is totally drained of energy, rule is: You can always cum one more time.
For me there's something about fucking a pussy that has cum so many times already, totally sore and sensitive. Makes her scream hard, and if well fucked, she will cum that one last time in earthquake mode.

So from 16years old I had this fetish because of this woman, she showed how worthless men are when it comes to cumming power. Fucked my mind up abit, so now I like to punish girls for being girls this way.

Of course, main issues has always been me wanting to eat her and please her and play with her in every way, rapefuck her, throw her around, tie her with bondage legs open and just leave a vibrator there for way too long and so on. Girls tend to get a bit saturated, only 2 times i didn have any issue has been with my current gf who is a vietnamese girl whom i met virgin, so i trained her into channeling her energy and augment her pleasure tolerance. The other time was with a bisexual girl which whom we just went, flirted and played with girls together. That was probably the most fantastic time.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (790x800, 38K)

pt2
Main trick of the game for any guys wondering is never think you know how to do it. Always learn every girl, every girl is different. And most important, dont be a fucking robot, make friends with her, build some trust and confidence, make her feel good and comfortable as much as possible, and then you can have access her real pleasure. Also, this is not a 1 time thing, it will take weeks to find a girl's cum switch where you can just make her cum easily.

Also squirting is fun, make sure she pees always before you do anything crazy, and make sure she drinks water. The more water she has available, the more she will squirt.

In the outside world, im handsome I work out, but Im a nerd, im a filmmaker making commercials and more, so you could hardly tell my taste.
Normally I can tell by her eyes if a girl is powerful or not, but is hard to gage sometimes. And it kills me, because most girls I find very smart have hardly ever been this type of woman, and even tho Im with this type of woman at the moment, powerful woman, extremely beautiful and on top she is asian, and still she is not as smart as i wished she was, so she doesnt scratch my intelectual conversation brain itch.

Guys like me, and in general people with a serious sexual itch I can say I found many in the film making world, tv and so on, pretty goes around pretty horny because of the sexual tension that sometimes is created in some shots,mayube shooting some hot girls for whatever commercial production

So I ask you, where the fucks are girls like you hiding? Any special traits to look for? Because I did find plenty of girls who will be happy to give me all their cum like a few times, maybe for a few months. Most of my exes always told me I fucked their sexual life because normal sex doesnt fill them and their exes feel bad about it.

inb4: No Im not fucking larping, Im 27 and living in vietnam and Im serious about this.
Ill be happy to answer any question u newbs

Attached: 78f93a730efaa3232058dbfa57dfe5c5.jpg (2400x2088, 205K)

I like doing it, but I have yet to smell a vagina that wasn't at most acceptably neutral. Show me an appealing tasting/smelling vagina and oral would be 100% mutual between myself and someone else.

depends on the person, you just have to keep searching I guess

every girl I've dated has been so fucking self concious about her vagina. I dont understand how women could be self concious of a thing that's literally two flaps. I really wanted to eat them out but one flat out refused, and the other gave in because I was too large, so we couldn't have sex, she couldnt give me head or a hj, so I think she just let me eat her out because of pity or something

she wouldn't sit on my face though

fucking hell i'll never date a self-concious woman ever again waste of fucking time

idk i cant even find a girl to hold hands with
id love to eat pussy but shaven, and not smelly

>I dont understand how women could be self concious of a thing that's literally two flaps.
Girls are told nonstop that vaginas are gross. I mean fucking look around this website, it's all
>Dumb roastie
>Lol roasties btfo

I dated a roastie and I dated an innie and both were selfconcious of the other, it was autistic

>depends on the person, you just have to keep searching I guess

Pretty much this. I dunno if it maybe relates to sex drive, but mine is pretty high and when the bloods flowing I do everything and anything, including burying my face in her monkey (especially after shes been at the gym, lord save my soul, pheromones or some shit idk) until I've no option but to come up for air.

Maybe try and find someone similar.

Haha this