ALASKA QUAKE WAS NOT AN EARTHQUAKE AT ALL PT 2

LAST THREAD

Attached: 1534123225497.jpg (2512x1912, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

auroranotify.com/2018/11/30/auroras-expected-tonight-kp-5/
youtu.be/eNaX6ceLsro
youtu.be/jkX2R2QLxrg
youtu.be/FGXjPiDazVg
youtu.be/O3Tq7jqGpOs
youtu.be/5F22sgx-B4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO ISRAEL

fpbp

Earth is growing niggers

Attached: 1543633127704.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ISRAELI SHILLS

Attached: 1515268674906.jpg (935x173, 35K)

Attached: 1540146878445.png (1892x426, 311K)

auroras possible tonight alaskafags
auroranotify.com/2018/11/30/auroras-expected-tonight-kp-5/

Attached: 1470875616568.jpg (1920x1200, 346K)

> INB4 KIKE AND COMMIE SHILLS FLOOD THE BREAD
DAB ON EM LADS
checkem

Attached: finnaboudda.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

FUCK ZIONISTS AND FUCK ISRAEL.

Attached: 1523347455867.png (805x1174, 487K)

Holy shit you guys are retarded. Earthquakes happen close to shorelines all the time. Kill yourselves.

So why are they sliding these threads so hard if it's just an earthquake? What are they afraid of us learning?

It was an earthquake you dumbass
don't say stuff like that
Based and expansionpilled
Who are you calling a kike commie?!?!

Attached: 1543084848732.jpg (1024x683, 672K)

IT'S AFRAID
BUMP

I live in anchorage. You're retarded.

The sliders are the morons who are posting their psuedo science threads like this one
Yeah, no. You'd make a flat earther look like a genius. Like I said, kill yourselves, "debunkers."

We aren't afraid of anything we have the power of the people

It is bad for those who are taking it easy in Zion, and for those who feel safe on the mountain of Samaria, you great men of the most important nation, to whom the people of Israel come! Go over to Calneh and look. And go from there to great Hamath. Then go down to Gath of the Philistines. Are they better than these nations? Is their land better than yours? You put off the day of trouble, and bring near the seat of anger.

How bad it will be for you who lie on beds of ivory and spread out upon your long seats! You eat lambs from the flock and calves from the cattle-house. You sing songs to the sound of the harp. Like David you write songs for yourselves. You drink wine from the holy dishes, and pour the best oil on yourselves. Yet you are not filled with sorrow because Joseph has been destroyed! You will be among the first to be taken away as prisoners to a strange land, and your happy times of rest will pass away

The Lord God has promised by Himself. The Lord God of All has said, “I hate the pride of Jacob, and I hate his strong-places, so I will give up the city and everything in it.” If ten men are left in one house, they will die. The dead man’s brother, who is to take care of the body, will lift him up to carry his bones from the house. And he will say to the one inside the house, “Is anyone else with you?” That one will say, “No.” Then he will say, “Keep quiet! For the name of the Lord must not be spoken.” For the Lord is going to say that the great house must be broken apart and the small house into pieces

Do horses run on rocks? Does one plow them with oxen? Yet you have turned what is fair into poison. You have turned what is right and good into something bitter. You who have joy in Lo-debar, and say, “Did we not take Karnaim by our own strength?” The Lord God of All says, “I am going to raise up a nation against you, O people of Israel. And they will bring much suffering upon you from the gate of Hamath to the river of the Arabah.”

Attached: Israeli Satellite Amos 6 SpaceX Explosion.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

Did the missle fail out of nowhere or in prep for launch? And this was a nuke? If it failed in prep, where was it going?

insomnianon bumping for a 9.0

Fuck you

There were no missiles. Get a grip man and stop listening to these shills.

Attached: 10289140.jpg (1156x1180, 202K)

youtu.be/eNaX6ceLsro
They don't make nazies how they use to anymore, your all a bunch of neo nazies skinheads who no one takes seriously anymore and if the authorities wanted to this place would be shut down stopping your influence.

Attached: 1514883646223.jpg (1468x1551, 1.1M)

>Damn that shits real

Attached: 767883186.gif (200x316, 160K)

>no one takes seriously anymore
>stopping your influence
which is it baby killer?

Kys you kike shill on damage control

i love how you make spelling mistakes when you get uppity

Is this a inner earth, a outer space, or a land conflict?

death to israel

>if you post mroe that means you are wrong
>what are long debates
And what is wrong posting so much?
youtu.be/jkX2R2QLxrg
Mean while I am dancing as we kill shitkins and take more of their lands.

Earth is probably flat AND hollow

Attached: 1520089065940.jpg (1265x2573, 996K)

Maybe it's part of why the flat earth shills are so active. Expanding earth is the real deal.

>m muh conspiracies!
The naziss and the ideology is dead accept your loss.
youtu.be/FGXjPiDazVg
While I piss in hitler's grave.

If a missile were to fall on the ground it might show up on seismographs but it wouldn't cause a large earthquake like this one. Even the nukes falling on Japan didn't make a large earthquake. In order to do so I think it would have to be buried deep in the ground, maybe a whole chain of them

how does it feel being an edomite?

Not an argument.

Boomers?

Attached: E001E5C5-5B9D-4650-AB7E-A8D9246D930C.jpg (468x699, 130K)

You're pissing yourself Jew.

3 scoops 3 fronts 3 terms

neither is gommunism

Can you Israeli faggots just accept that you're going to lose and fuck off? You're failures at everything. Kys before you end up like the Israeli those S-300s killed last night. Fucking pathetic airforce. Fucking pathetic military. Terrible government leadership. You have no idea what's coming.

Attached: 1541183600263.jpg (1200x730, 67K)

Some kind of Q user HARP deep state going on in this piece?

Please seek help if you feel you have a mental health issue

Attached: letter--to-labourer.jpg (450x196, 30K)

>believing this.
You do know if this country wanted to we can over take europe right? Because of how cucked they are?

>You do know if this country wanted to we can over take europe right? Because of how cucked they are?

Attached: 1519137962300.png (1304x916, 1.26M)

Flat Earth is a psyop to distract from expanding Earth truth.
youtu.be/O3Tq7jqGpOs

This.

Happy Hannukah!

>Flat Earth is a psyop to distract from expanding Earth truth.
Man you Israelis are trying EVERYTHING to derail this thread. Too bad you can't. Wanna know something else? YOU HAVE NO SAMSON OPTION. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524416841171.jpg (1484x1041, 699K)

>thinking were afraid of conspiracies.

No Jew, all 3 scenarios I said are part of the current earth model.

G-d is on our side.

IM OP YOU FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 1519405152152.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

And I said, “Hear now, leaders of Jacob and rulers of the people of Israel! Should you not know what is fair? Yet you hate good and love sin. You tear off the skin from my people and the flesh from their bones. You eat my people’s flesh, pull their skin off, break their bones, and cut them up like meat for the pot.” Then they will cry to the Lord, but He will not answer them. He will hide His face from them at that time, because they have done sinful things.

This is what the Lord says about the men who speak in God’s name and lead my people the wrong way. When they have something to eat, they speak of peace. But they make holy war against him who does not feed them. So night will come to you without a special dream. Darkness will come to you without any word about the future. The sun will go down on those who speak about special dreams, and the day will become dark over them. Those who tell what is going to happen in the future will be ashamed. Those who learn about the future using their secret ways will be ashamed. They will all cover their mouths because there is no answer from God. But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, with what is fair, and with strength. I am able to make known to Jacob his wrong-doing, and to Israel his sin. Now listen to this, you leaders of Jacob and rulers of the people of Israel. You hate what is fair, and turn everything around that is right. You built Zion with blood and Jerusalem with much wrong-doing. Her leaders take pay in secret for doing wrong. Her religious leaders teach for a price. Her men who tell what is going to happen in the future do it for money. Yet they rest upon the Lord and say, “Is not the Lord among us? No trouble will come to us.” So because of you Zion will be plowed as a field. Jerusalem will be laid waste. And the mountain of the Lord’s house will be covered with trees.

Attached: 1522445947640.jpg (257x271, 20K)

It's a natural occurence there is no reason for anyone to look into this you are not gonna accomplish anything.

JIDF please go away.

I have a full head of hair, sir.

>You eat my people’s flesh, pull their skin off, break their bones, and cut them up like meat for the pot.
This is literally the truth about Jewish cannibalism.

Me afraid? We can nuke your aid ridden muzzies that are raping your daughters bong.

nigger fuck off tired of this bullshit before Jow Forums people would actually stick to threads and lurk posting having discussions now its hurdur post count.
jews are jews.

go ahead and nuke england, scotland, ireland and wales will only hate you slightly less you coffin dodging hook nosed fuck

>more hitler posts
>muh fuherer is so cool he smokes.
>gets gassed for the guy he admires
Imagine being this pathetic.

That's OP

Seriously tho. Shill or not. Ask yourself: is this any more insane than shit that really happens? I don't believe anything mindlessly. I read viewpoints. What's with some of you bitchy queen anons on here so quick to label someone on here a mindless tool. Trust me. I've read more books than you.

Because it's a Soviet Marxist (zionist) tactic to be dismissive call people psychos, schizos, mentally ill and to tell them to take their meds to delegitimize what they are saying. The thing about this on Jow Forums though is that it's counterproductive.

>growing niggers
Yeah, but how do we stop them?

Attached: weedkiller.jpg (600x339, 81K)

When I mean influence I meant how you use propaganda and memes which are influencing children to have very bad behaviors the ones who don't take you seriously are still the majority this board didn't accomplish anything and you elected a president who is on israel's side,
Israel will be a super power within your life time.

Charlie Brown, you're the only person I know that can take a wonderful event like an earthquake and turn it into a problem. Of all the Charlie Browns,...you're the Charlie Browniest.

Attached: linus van pelt.jpg (168x192, 7K)

Not gonna happen buddy.

>Israel will be a super power within your life time.

Attached: 1523238258764.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

This is almost as dumb as the 50iq retards who thought the recent California fires were caused by a government laser beam to make way for a high speed rail

Expanding earth or hollow is just as ridicolous than a flat earth.

Attached: 145.png (760x749, 494K)

Attached: awooingstops.jpg (1188x903, 165K)

THERES SO MANY JEWS IN HERE I CANT TELL BUT I KNOW THEYRE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE

Attached: 1543016081313.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Dont know but my country is sand nigger free and an ethnostate and that's all it matters.

Attached: 1531821443010.jpg (1179x1373, 1.02M)

All of the above are more realistic than Israel continuing to exist for another decade.

This...this just feels right on an intuitive level.

Nah, you're just a faggot.

FPBP gas the kikes

No not really.
Mean while this is your average Jow Forums user.
youtu.be/FGXjPiDazVg
Insane
youtu.be/5F22sgx-B4U
LMAO

Neither is nazism and the constitutional republic.

I ain't afraid of no Quake!

Attached: Duke Nukem.jpg (482x240, 29K)

>Hebrew
dropped

“Though free to think and act, we are held together like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them, each of us is only part of a whole.”
-Nikola Tesla

Attached: 1536887460766.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

>y your gonna lose
>gets browned
>all muzzies goes extinct in the middle east.

>propaganda.

Yes we do wanna bet?

HAHAHAHAH GEORGE H.W. BUSH IS NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD. THE END IS NEAR MOSHE.

Attached: 1538315013688.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

It also explains how super heavy dinos were able to move around on a much smaller, hence less gravity, ancient earth. Present conditions make anything bigger than an elephant impossible.

kikes were never Hebrews nor Israelites
they are the children of cain

Kikes culturally appropriated Hebrew though.

Kikes are the evil pharaonic bloodlines

checked and rekt

>believing these ridicolous claims.
Prepare to go to hell or why else would israel exist?

I'm sure the Hebrews and Israelites were kikes goyim !

Attached: kikesarenothebrewisraelites.jpg (640x925, 398K)

no they fucking didn't retard hebrew is semitic language no european language is semitic for fuck sake stop beliving this disinformation garbage.

Whites are the real Hebrews and Israelites, kikes are Cain-ites and imposters. Ash-CAIN-nasi