The left is eating itself again

"Fox and the producers of the television series “Cosmos” have opened an investigation into multiple sexual misconduct claims against the show’s host, Neil deGrasse Tyson. The move follows a report on the website Patheos in which two women accused Tyson of inappropriate sexual behavior."

variety.com/2018/tv/news/neil-degrasse-tyson-sexual-misconduct-claims-being-investigated-by-fox-cosmos-producers-1203071093/?fbclid=IwAR1SvfVaZc4Tqb3ap5_dD5YUO9VWXsRU6PVbPDJRgLIXnkpYC6yH2xxt8HU

Attached: neil_degrasse_rapist.jpg (792x563, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
twitter.com/search?q=Neil deGrasse Tyson
tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/
youtube.com/watch?v=jJiAjHMk4Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

APED.com

That nigger is a fraud retard like einstein.

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

Bout time. Sick of this lying faggot.

How? Then man never claimed to be anything more than a astrophysics cheerleader.

>The move follows a report on the website Patheos in which two women accused Tyson of inappropriate sexual behavior."
Any accusations made online, and not reported to the police should be disregarded as they're clearly bullshit.

shoulda never shit talked god, low iq nigger

>"It's nice to see you."
>"Lets get a drink sometime."
>"That's a nice dress you're wearing."
RAPE!!

Attached: 1514956373120.jpg (640x351, 37K)

if they fuck cosmos 2 for this i'm gonna be pissed mate

Attached: 1505519328326.png (1158x835, 98K)

Glorious. Rolling for Bill Nye the Rabbi guy to get it next.

Did this coon have anything to say during the Kavanaugh saga?

Should turn this into something about race and watch the left implode while arguing who has more privilege points

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

>How dare these privileged white women attack black scientist

We should turn this into about how minorities should always be believed when accused of rape because they're farther down the oppression ladder.

>Bill Nye the Rabbi guy

Attached: mysides.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

>Did this coon have anything to say during the Kavanaugh saga?
Very likely. Someone check his twitter history.

What are NGT's politics? He seems really reluctant to get into any political discussion when I've seem people try with him, says he doesn't want to distract from his science message. But perhaps he's let his feelings slip on his own show or elsewhere?

Whitey shouldn't be calling the police on people of colour.

I PUT ON my MANKINI

>accused by female flat chesters

>cosmos 2
>not just reading the Bible

Shiggy diggy

I assume basically the same as Carl Sagan's.

He doesn't seem reluctant on twitter. He's a Leftist.

There's no way that guy is heterosexual, and it's impossible to sexually assault gays - as assault is something a person doesn't want to happen.

noice

Um, all I know about Sagan's politics is that he was very opposed to the Regan nuclear build-up and Star Wars, while all I know about NDT's is that he's in favour of missile defence and even the militarization of space.

Bonus points if he's being accused by white women.

I hope he is #metoo'd. The guy is the biggest fraud in academia. He is the poster child for why affirmative action is wrong, yet every pseudo-intellectual on reddit thinks he is some brilliant scientist.

>old fags learned science from black science man and john stewart

Attached: 1x28jH2[1].gif (300x100, 162K)

Carl Sagan said the meaning to life is encapsulated in the spiral of a narwhals tooth

Attached: rape ape 6.jpg (577x435, 53K)

>Neil deGrasse Tyson

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE BLACK SCIENCE GUY NERD HE MADE ME FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Attached: 1529253013631.png (363x296, 136K)

He says Trump doesn't know what Science is. I'm assuming for not recognizing global warming and all 73 genders.

Attached: Science_Douche.png (592x347, 70K)

huh, guess he isn't gay

>Thinking General and Special Relativity is a conspiracy

>strive for entire life as to be the 'shiniest thing' for male titillation
>don't get attention one wants -- #MeToo
Roasties are obsolete.

Attached: genesis_5-2.jpg (1375x1912, 1.29M)

He's even smugger than Sagan, despite doing much less actual science than Sagan ever did (and Sagan didn't even do that much, it's why he was denied tenure at Harvard).

Your assumptions are bad and you should feel bad.

Sagan wasnt smug

Who wants tenure at Harvard when you can go to Cornell

Riddle me that one batman

One of these things is not like the other...

That's a shame, he was one nigger I always liked.

Attached: NDTyson.jpg (1161x773, 124K)

stfu kike

Attached: jew gets knocked out.jpg (610x416, 82K)

We're all base creatures in the dark. Tyson didn't realize the light moves swiftly, and not favorably upon those who do not seek it.

>Sagan wasnt smug

Attached: The comic.jpg (851x901, 271K)

He's the black Bill Nye who is a total fucking charlatan. He spews bumper sticker tier deep thoughts and gets sucked off by the same people who love Bernie Sanders.

This is a huge seismic happening. It's just getting picked up by the Corporate News & Entertainment Industrial Complex

twitter.com/search?q=Neil deGrasse Tyson

Attached: RrhYPLQ[1].jpg (1550x2100, 469K)

Can I just say

Carl Sagan gave the perfect analogy regarding alien life in the form of his description of the dimensions.

Here's another good one

Attached: retard.png (367x95, 22K)

>Watching a shitty series full of factual errors and made for 85IQ normies instead of just reading a book
Why?

Kevin Spacey got #metoo'd by a dude

But seriously, look at what the claims are
>He lightly flirted with me at his house after work. I left and that was the end of it
And
>I said the media discriminates against fat women and he disagreed and showed me a list of fat famous actresses

Is this really the bar for sexual misconduct now? I hate this stupid nigger, but think about what this means for the state of America. I man can lose his entire career over minor flirting after work, or for disagreeing with a woman.

Technically true but of course Einstein was already a world famous scientist, not some 3rd world slum dweller or dirt farmer.

Attached: orange_man_bad.png (421x93, 22K)

Sagan wasn't smug. He was always open to learning and listening. Watch some videos of him talking with priests and such about theism. He geniunely listens to them and never insults or condescends them.

Do you know much about Schrodinger?

Who filed for asylum at a legal port of entry.

He also didn't charge thru a border fence with a caravan of rock throwing criminals to get here

Can you honestly imagine this guy trying to rape someone. It was probably nice dress Sharlene.

Funny as this is, at some point, they're gonna come for your penis too.
We have to find a way to stand up for men, without standing up for the idiot shit these gammas sell.

Hopefully there's more than wasn't released, because if that's it that's pathetic and shouldn't count for anything

tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/10/08/end-the-silence-end-the-violence-chapter-6-austin-texas-1983-1984-the-blue-lotus-speaks/

This is painful to try and parse but somewhere in there he's accused of rape. This is from years ago.

The groping incident allegedly took place at an after-party following the AAS meeting in 2009, which took place in Long Beach.
This was supposed to be a lighthearted social event to show that astronomers could have fun, according to Dr. Allers.

“Tyson was there, and he was dancing and drinking and all of that at the party,
so a friend and I decided to get pictures with him,” she told me.

But after the first picture was taken (above, left), Tyson decided to explore Dr. Allers’ tattoo.
It features a realistic solar system that stretches from her arm to her back and collar bone area.

“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it,
and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not…
and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.”

>No Uranus punchline
Weak, Neal, weak

Attached: PictureofNDTandKatelyn-1[1].jpg (768x431, 30K)

it's ALWAYS a white woman trying to bring down a rich and successful brotha

Attached: IMG_1854.jpg (480x422, 98K)

>"They don't think sexual assault be like it is, but it do" -black science man

Powerful

Attached: TysonTrump.png (1238x638, 50K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH is this really what he's being 'investigated' for?!?!?!

Well, another nail in the coffin of #metoo I guess.

His fans would be disappointed if he didn't check the tattoo for astrological accuracy.

>rich women bringing down powerful men so they can replace them as members of the uber elite
>the left

Pick one. There is no left.

This is elitist female parasitism that's gutting the civilized world.

THE REFUGEE'S NAME?

ALBERT EINSTEIN

EVERYONE CLAPPED

Sam Hyde Paradigm Shift

youtube.com/watch?v=jJiAjHMk4Mk

Here's a pic of an alleged rape victim of Neal's.
I shit you not.

>Tchiya Amet, a musician who says Tyson raped her in his apartment when they were grad students together.

Attached: IMG_0803[1].jpg (2448x3264, 850K)

Fellow Countrymen,

I would like to start this story off with a parable if you will, a parable about world peace.

Attached: 0ed3e64bf7aa59aba1fd234ab82a7180.jpg (600x825, 52K)

Neil was fit as fuck in his youth too.

Who does this #metoo rape "victim" look like?

Attached: AllersKatelyn200x200[1].jpg (200x200, 14K)

a wrestling champ

>victim

Attached: boob%20bees[1].jpg (610x448, 51K)

I'm sure this guy had to go around raping goblins to get his dick wet.

Attached: Ofn8IP7.jpg (2208x1242, 908K)

>Is this really the bar for sexual misconduct now?
It will only get worse. It wouldn't surprise me if, within the next few years, looking at a woman is considered sexual harassment if she seems you undesirable. It will be dangerous to even be in the general area of another woman, no matter what you're doing.

and that's bad why? He's just trying to get people (general public) interested in STEM and astrophysics.

>spews bumper sticker tier deep thoughts and gets sucked off by the same people who love Bernie Sanders.

not even trying to get political, but sounds like Trump (minus the Sanders part). Trump literally spews shit with 6th grade vernacular and boomer posts on twitter based off of things he saw on Fox News.

Why can't we put politics aside and understand the MeToo shit is a sham?

>Trump doesn't know what Science is

Trump being anti-environment and putting Scott Pruitt in charge of the EPA proves he doesn't care about pollution or science tho

Yeah but what is astrophysics user, in this quantum age?

>He is the poster child for why affirmative action is wrong,

what does he have to do with affirmative action at all? He's literally just a pop-science ambassador to the genera public

holy shit you cynical autists are fucking nuts

He maintains the false institution of science.

Lets not kid ourselves.

Believing in sky daddies going to the moon is absolute insanity

>The left is eating itself again.
We call out people on our sides because we have principles. You guys on the other hand elect sex offender to the supreme court. Twice. NEWSFLASH Your smart black guy is also a sex offender.

Know the difference dumb drumfers

Attached: serveimage.jpg (998x696, 91K)

>false institution of science.

wow, how far Jow Forums has fallen. Used to be pro-science and pro-facts, and now is very against the notion of the study.

Just because pseudo-science like multiple genders is total horseshit does not invalidate the entire institution of science or the advancements and discoveries made everyday.

You have to be a low iq boomer or schizo if you hate science and demonstrable facts.

Oh I am more than happy to have a discussion about physics with you

I can tell you right now that institution of science hinges upon a multitude of falsehoods.

Namely that man can traverse space outside of the ionosphere. Which is plainly false.

Also, the many institutions who have willfully accepted complete absurdism regarding the data of 911

I bet he is Indian . No way he is nigger and have capacity to fool people

>>investigated by FOX
wew, they are the law now

White women are the real rapists

Blacks should be offended that white women are always trying to get them lynched. We need Twitter outrage on this stat.

Unsurpising, he's autistic as fuck

Sounds like him just being autistic

>when white women want to virtue signal but don't actually want niggers touching them

Attached: 1398810693198.jpg (294x273, 13K)

"The left is eating itself" is always code for "they have standards and don't allow rapists into their numbers when they can help it, and we actively promote rapists because we have no morals".

Good going, there.

>the left is eating itself
>picture of wealthy celeb liberal

>the left
>liberals
Choose one

This

I've not seen anything to suggest NGT has any sympathy for the modern identity politics / sjw left. He gives every sign of being a liberal centrist.