London police save Malaysian Buddhist from Muslim lynch mob

Those infantile communist pieces of shit on social media seem harmless but this is what happens if they are allowed to operate unchecked.
Archive everything they say and do.
It's us or them.
youtube.com/watch?v=OkFb6Z4qBo4

Attached: london_muslim_lynch_mob.png (1690x940, 1.22M)

it will only get worse

They're only 10%.

Less than*

Jews need to go, without them, white would rise up.

lol poos vs pakis. the state of the UK,

Why did the English allow this to happen to themselves?

We Anglo's used to rule the world. Fuck this British, they used to be our brothers, now they set it alight.

because the good brits either left to colonize of died in wars

Fuck i'm more drunk than I thought.
*Fuck the British, they used to be our brothers, we used to rule the world, now they set it alight.

pretty shocked the police are that white. that's good i guess.

I've thought this before, but surely there must still be some strong enough to fight for their heritage, culture and mere existence. It makes me sad, seeing the British isles defiled like this, by these undesirables. These are our home lands and they've been taken from us.

Mass immigration all over europe at the same time. What are the common denominators for this mass migration? I'm thinking there can't be more than a handful of factors that made this massive diaspora take place.

what did the based asian man do to the other non based asian men surrounding him?

Attached: meow meow.jpg (480x448, 25K)

london mayor must be pissed, guessing another funding cut for the cops on the street and an increase for the twitter thought police

Attached: maxresdefault-701x394[1].jpg (701x394, 43K)

Everyone on Jow Forums should start wearing shirts with the Buddhist swastika on it, maybe with the words "Buddhist" on it as well to safe face. I am positive the leftists would freakout over it.

Wore a buddhist shirt

Bump for based Buddha

This is true. Only the Jew says white group-interest is morally evil. No Jew, no restriction on white group-interest.

Attached: Buddha_statue_at_Fo_Guang_Shan_in_Kaohsiung,_Taiwan.jpg (2302x3453, 1.79M)

buddhist swastika goes the other way than nazi one

Nice diversity!

You deserve this and much more for being the jews of the white race. You fought for this and much more in WW2 and you reap what you sow.

Attached: 7E9CA02B-D662-490E-A317-5BAC3DE13AE2.jpg (648x1024, 173K)

This is fake

But they will also think otherwise.

Shocking. Would have thought the British police would have actively collaborated in the killings.

that guy is going to be the catalyst for some crazy shit going down in that park.

why would a bunch of niggers and arabs care about what they perceive to be a swastika anyway? They programmed by the Jewish media that they are allowed to be triggered without repercussions at any historic symbol of European solidarity. White people better wake the fuck up because unlike the Asian guy here, there are no homelands that you can run back to.

>for being the Jews of the white race

Oh would you look at that, a retarded American talking shit about things he lacks the intelligence to understand. Well done for standing with your white brothers. I’m starting to get confused as to why people think of Americans as being a bunch of fat retards

this is peak diversity
I understand now
The goal of bringing in other races is to first make them fight amongst themselves in white homelands
Because muslims, indians, chinese, japanese DO NOT get along.
So once civil war amongst the minorities ensue they can enact a police state to prevent those crimes

Jews are actually pretty smart.

Fucking Animals man
The beheadings in mexico started when the mulsim cartels infiltrated mx

i wish they would do this for the white man too...

Attached: 1516220370035.jpg (244x250, 7K)

That's more than enough. That's still a couple of millions, and even if 1% of them decide to pick up arms one day, that's still tens of thousands of people. Suppressing a muzzie revolution in any Western European country would be a fucking nightmare, especially since their armies are underfunded and in some cases largely incapable of conducting any offensive operations.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Haha bullshit! Been doing since Aztec times.

Oogabooga

Yeah, they deserve it for constantly siding with kikes and stabbing whites in the back. Fuck em.