STATE ENFORCED SEX CHANGE FOR SIX YEAR OLD BOY

savejames.com

PLEASE TRY TO BRING THIS TO TUCKER CARLSON'S ATTENTION!

RT finally covered the story today
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

>James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: D5B789EE-E74D-4C5B-8152-6C2C8DD51E06.jpg (375x442, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/tuckercarlsonFOX/
twitter.com/tuckercarlson
youtube.com/watch?v=4LZqQoN-eHY
childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf
sciencebasedmedicine.org/gender-dysphoria-in-children/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria_in_children
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, I dont have the means so someone else notify him.

TUCKER CARLSON SUPPORTS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION FOR HIS JEWISH MASTERS

STOP SHILLING HIM HERE. KILL YOURSELVES

faceberg.com/tuckercarlsonFOX/

twitter.com/tuckercarlson

Attached: 1543632463391s.jpg (125x48, 1K)

Who cares

whoops

Attached: 1543632463391s.jpg (1268x493, 57K)

inb4 shilling, the case has been verified, there are multiple pics of James in dresses and the court docs match results found online

Mother is a pediatrician who performs circumcisions. This is the judge.

Attached: DF9A941E-1130-4C60-896D-A563F4A7762E.jpg (400x400, 54K)

bump
ignore "fake, scam, hoax" shills.
It's real AF and needs our attention.

We need to get this on his show to get more exposure. His stance on circumcision doesn't matter in this case.

what a nice boy hope they dont get him

It always matters. He deserves death.

This.

1/3

Attached: 1.jpg (1477x1862, 251K)

Made a vid to explain the situation a bit more.

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

2/3

Attached: 2.jpg (1477x1848, 292K)

you thought you would get out of it

Attached: 1y8dui.jpg (225x225, 5K)

3/3

Attached: 3.jpg (1474x1847, 215K)

and get a load of the mother doing this

Attached: 1543633900183.jpg (1481x1690, 119K)

God help us all

Attached: 1512337071315.gif (232x208, 1.74M)

So you want this boy to suffer because of tucker's dumb opinions.
Kill yourself

learn my pronouns!

Attached: 1543634011802.jpg (1480x1845, 253K)

if you think thats bad the mother has the choice of which psychologist the child sees, father has no say, and on top of that the child is in a transitioning program right now
I emailed the psychologist in my video. Would appreciate more feedback.

Why not bring it to the attention of the Goddamn Governor of Texas as well? This shit doesn't represent Texas in a very sane light. Need to get Texas political leadership involved.

No I dont want tucker to have a job or see him shilled here.

>if you dont do it my way you want kids to suffer ;((((

This is just a sad story all over. Hope this poor child gets protection from the abuse.

>implying Jow Forums is the reason tucker has a job

Attached: disdain.jpg (1408x1269, 214K)

COURT-ORDERED GENDER THERAPY

1/2

Attached: court ordered therapy 1.jpg (96x125, 3K)

COURT-ORDERED GENDER THERAPY
2/2

Attached: court ordered therapy 2.jpg (1327x1711, 169K)

goddamnit

Attached: court ordered therapy 1.jpg (1323x1711, 263K)

user, don't forget:
Court Ordered Castration. Not Therapy.

Attached: 1543368825944.jpg (1536x1717, 878K)

His face fills ptg threads and this site constantly. No one should watch or contact a faggot jew like that. No excuse. Fuck every Jow Forumsthe_donald nigger who popularized him here.

The Mum calls him Luna, she's an MD, paediatrician who likely diagnosed him herself but she took him to an sjw therapist who specializes in LGBT shit for kids

Attached: james2.png (1021x399, 274K)

Interesting. The hospital handling the kids transition are down:
childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program

They were up this morning. I know some fags claiming to be anonymous were sending the mom threats...

>childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program

Attached: genecis.jpg (782x433, 126K)

Attached: pediatric feminizing.jpg (720x210, 44K)

Whatever man, I agree with you but getting this case more exposure is a good thing, no matter who's covering it.

The bitch is crazy to think kids and parents don't know he's a boy in a dress. It would be like "outing" Rupaul.

Right. I mean, that's the logical consequence, right?

Attached: 1543634169495.jpg (1869x1827, 300K)

Good idea. Maybe Ted Cruz too.

Poor James, his mother is batshit insane. They always make the case that kids shouldn't be bullied, but when your a boy sporting a skirt and pigtails, your wearing a target. Not the mention that disrupting the onset of puberty could entail developmental delays and might sterilize you for life, he is not being given a fair opportunity by his own mom to flourish as a young child.

Imagine growing up in a house where your mother coaxes you to take pills that make you "girly", brings home dead-end boyfriends, and tells you to introduce yourself as a girl. Mother is just trying to ruin her son and kill him in his teens from homosexual solicitations, bullying, failed domestic home setting, and he will never be a child to get a normal career and have a happy nuclear family.

at that age it can be hard to tell because kids aren't sexually developed yet. Also happens to be when they're the most vulnerable to this kind of manipulation

Attached: 1543634287901.jpg (1855x1424, 271K)

you just capped that?
I get "Childrens.com is temporarily down for maintenance
If this is a medical emergency, please call 911

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we're performing maintenance to improve your future experience.

We'll be back online shortly!
Patients and Families
If you need immediate assistance, please call us: 844-4CHILDRENS

Looking for MyChart? Log In Here

Providers and Staff

Access Your Email"

parts of it are down for me, and were up this morning, so dunno. IP specific maybe?

>lel, gonna make my little drag queen a stealth tranny and put gag orders on anyone the wishes to uncover the blatant truth.

Mother deserves to be locked in a looney bin, if the judge warrants this, he/she too should be removed.

forgot the link to the

COURT PAPERS:

savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf

that's not been my experience. I'm certain my kid would have asked why a boy in her class was wearing a dress. Defo after dad gave him a haircut, lol.

Get a load of this you guys

Attached: Capture.jpg (1617x1841, 551K)

What in the mother fucking god damn.

Hes just a boy! Imagine having your life forever, irrevocably stolen from you at fucking 6 years of age. Jesus fucking christ someone stop this.

Attached: DH7BDueXYAEpPYI.jpg (210x240, 10K)

This is going to be a common occurrence in the coming years. Divorce disputes were ugly enough already, now they will involve which sex the kids will be.

Attached: 1530561849681.jpg (629x505, 33K)

See Everyone involved in doing this to James is a woman.

Attached: 1541157306663.jpg (477x284, 17K)

at that point you just have to put a bullet in the whore

November 29, 2018

As an update from my blog post on November 16, Jeff may be forced to accept unfavorable terms as it pertains to a restraining order preventing him from entering the City of Coppell. This will allow him only to enter Coppell to pick up the boys and return them to the mother’s office in exchange for an additional hour of time with them. He is always grateful for more time with them and while that extra hour will be spent in the car transporting the kids away and back, at least that is time to talk with them and express how much they mean to him.

Still, this is unfortunate as it does not allow the boys to go to their favorite playground or restaurants with their dad, which they love doing. As much as he would love to fight this, the lack of funds prevents him from being able to fight each and every new thing brought against him.

There has been a generous outpouring of support and we are so very grateful, but the need is greater still. The recent donations have been applied to attorney fees and the psychological custody evaluator.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 46512218_202070624013691_3481809023408275456_n.png (495x362, 173K)

They diagnosed him at 3 when he could barely talk

I don’t understand how this is not child abuse

>Father has been increasingly more aggressive
I wonder why...
These litigating practices are a fucking joke, I;d like the grab the fucking courtroom by the neck and tell them to fucking stop being so blid to the fact the mother is actively trying to cut off a young boy's testicles,and parading him around as a sissy girl to the other classmates.

This is why you dont fucking have kids with roasties who are 50 years old. The mom is now 56 with twin boys who are 6. I cant even begin to describe the statistical likelyhood of both of those kids being fucked by being born to a woman that old.

It is child abuse, it just isn't being punished

I would be surprised if the mom lives to see JAMES turn 7. MSM is slow on the uptake, and I can see this being heavily covered by Monday. Drudge, Savage, Tugger, Hannity, etc.
And some Texan will James and dad a solid.

Do you crack a sipp for the intro of every video, or reuse one sound clip of the sip cracking?

Can civil cases like divorce be taken to a much higher court? This is the time to decide this shit in the SC. Also, What in the fucking god damn Texas? Explain yourselves!

Wait...the kid has a twin brother? Doesn't that make it all the more illogical that he could be "transgender" for biological reasons?

Easy with the science bro.

yummy. Forced fem turns me on more than anything else in this world

Its from my video
trade secret, but Ill give you a hint
half my youtube budget is monster energy
was kind of hoping for views but genuinely feel bad the kid is going through this, so I added a tidbit at the end:

anons we can actually report the mother to the abuse hotline. Pic related. Had to remove d o x tier info, so check court docs and thread pics for it.

Attached: 1543440447636.jpg (1269x514, 76K)

I'd play dress up with girl's in the neighborhood as a child, and played with barbies. Doesn't mean I was a trans-gendered retard. These adults are a bunch of imbeciles that can huff the gay-cult agendas "sensibilities" and hold a boy down to have his ding-a-ling cut off.
They are actually possessed by jewish psychic demons and should be purified with an ass beating. .

read my post again

based and redpilled

Bump

Why isnt this dad using the judge for target practice?

I left a voicemail at that 888 number. doubtful that they'll listen to it but if enough of us do maybe they will

Jow Forums,

imagine if you were james
with all you know now,
you are 6 year old, your mother dresses you like a girl, and you're getting chemically castrated in 2 years
w-what do?

Attached: 1513744434082.png (604x516, 88K)

I don't agree with the diagnosis user, I was just pointing out they did it at 3

Get the fuck outta there

>TFW both my sons played dressup with the girls and would often enough lounge in their older sister's pink shirts on laundry day, but despite my cautious misgivings my wife assured me that it was normal, temporary, and that a lot of her friends had seen the behavior come on go in their sons.

>TFW theyve both grown into strapping young lads, the older working for a local farm and the other picking up a keen interest in welding and fitness

>TFW in the modern age my wife might have been brainwashed into subverting them while I was at work and trying to ruin their lives for actions they wouldnt have even consciously recalled by puberty

Im quite simply livid boys.

Attached: 1514225367316.png (810x744, 876K)

murder suicide

The fact this woman isn’t dead yet is an embarrassment

Someone tell Jordan peterson post it on his till he says something Jow Forums hates him but normies love him it'd spread fast

also sent an email to [email protected]

the age old question: what is the sound of one /sip/ cracking?

did the same

bumping for James

where the FUCK is child protective services

>having kids in this social climate

She looks like a cunt, hope her BOY grows up and throws her off a cliff.

I hate to say this, but his dad should get his boy, fly to some other country without extradition laws. Or some muzzie country.

Or just do what texans do and go loco

Id put $$ on that hero's books.

I would hop the border and start a new life in Argentina or something, he could probably be gone by the time they realise, he lives in Texas ffs

bizarre case. Only the boy can decide(per the state), so that means any child can choose to do this without parental consent, it seems.
But what 6 YO knows he will later be sucking dick and getting plowed by men? And if a kid can consent to change gender, why can't a kid consent to have sex? So many fucking problems with this case.

Mexico is right there, and he could fly out of there to russia, or wherever.

I would do that for my boy, no way I'd let his life be ruined, at 6. She needs to be done away with, who the fuck does this shit, in TEXAS of all places....

TEXANS, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THERE????

This is why I'm anti-natalist guys

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>only the child can decide
that's some bullshit. a child is not of majority, and parents have a HUGE influence on every thought they think, including decisions.

holy shit where the fuck is america going.

>implying CPS wouldn't endorse this

Fake and Gay
Dad is just pissed that he's in trouble for wrong pronoun, which is bullshit, but not a fucking forced sex change.
It's this overblown representation of facts that hurts our cause.

Attached: 1506788885827.jpg (581x491, 60K)

This is no different from that woman who got custody of her ex's dog just so she could put it down. This woman is destroying a child purely for revenge.

She should be burned at the stake for this.

These "people" are homosexual-enablers. Their identify politics was a gimmick to allude to a universal tolerance of transgenderism and now it crossed the line into forcefully sexually reassigning a adolescent boy through the courts. This only embroils intolerance to the topical gay community, and not the sexually devious sects that engage in castration, ball inflation, drug usage, orgies, and other forms of sadomasochism. This mother is poising a young child with topics that extend far beyond the experiences of a child in his adolescence. No more stick fights, toad catching, fort building, make-believe. It's nothing but sex and sodomy in this woman's head.

bump

>you will live to see "pedophobia" become a thing

Attached: 1474540729367.jpg (1048x762, 68K)

There's all kinds of shit happening that would have caused a lynch mob just 5 years ago, I think at this rate paedophilia will be legal within a decade, that will be the next agenda

The heck is wrong with you? Write a letter to the show I imagine tucker is cognizant of this and wondering what life would have been like for him (her?j if his parent had left him as a girl.

A feminist/mentally disordered mother takes revenge on men (especially her father) by destroying her male offspring and setting him up to fail. This happens way more often than you people think.

The kid will be fucked mentally and miserable for life, even if he isnt forced to become a tranny. His mother's deep running hatred of masculinity will make sure of that.

Several studies have tracked the persistence of gender dysphoria in children as they grow. For example, Dr. Richard Green’s study of young boys with gender dysphoria in the 1980s found that only one of the 44 boys was gender dysphoric by adolescence or adulthood. And a 2008 study by Madeleine S. C. Wallein, at the VU University Medical Center in the Netherlands, reported that in a group of 77 young people, ages 5 to 12, who all had gender dysphoria at the start of the study, 70 percent of the boys and 36 percent of the girls were no longer gender dysphoric after an average of 10 years’ follow-up.
sciencebasedmedicine.org/gender-dysphoria-in-children/
Gender dysphoria in children is more heavily linked with adult homosexuality than adult transsexualism. According to limited studies, the majority of children diagnosed with gender dysphoria cease to desire to be the other sex by puberty, with most growing up to identify as gay or lesbian with or without therapeutic intervention.[5][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria_in_children
According to the DSM-5, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children