The Illuminati are drugging the water with oxytocin to make whites accept diversity and degeneracy...

The Illuminati are drugging the water with oxytocin to make whites accept diversity and degeneracy. Oxytocin makes you crave the disgusting. Which is what non-whites are, and the LGBT agenda is.

Attached: drugs in the water.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8713972
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just submit already

Attached: 2005621155.jpg (1846x1232, 283K)

>he doesn't filter his drinking water

Attached: 1390047646480.png (382x346, 170K)

joke's on you
i'm a narcissist

>drinking lukewarm tap water that tastes like metal

everyone knows that Coke Zero is the new water

Source. Faggot. Sage.

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

I drink water from a well.

So stop ingesting water, faggot. Nobody drinks that shit anyhow. Chocolate milk FTW!

Problem solved.

Attached: FuckingLiberals.jpg (480x360, 66K)

One: they might be dosing the water. The water is infected with synthetic estrogen from birth control pills, for sure! Oxytocin, I doubt.
Two: our endocrine system creates oxytocin. It releases it when we are touched by the opposite sex. Or same sex, if you're gay, although I'm not sure that's even true. I think gays are turned on by the adrenaline rush of doing something wrong.
Three: oxytocin gives the feeling of closeness when you and someone you love cuddle and kiss. At least that's what makes your body produce that feeling. I can not believe that a synthetic version of oxytocin can make you love strangers... It's literally the closeness you feel to loved ones. Your dad patting you on the back and saying "good job, son". Mom hugging you. Cuddling with your spouse. Not sexual, not transferable to strangers.

Attached: 1542620723678.gif (200x127, 1.59M)

>Oxytocin makes you crave the disgusting

Alex Jones never mentioned this

Estrogen promotes oxytocin bindings in the brain.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8713972
>For example, female sexual behavior is estrogen dependent, estrogen markedly increases oxytocin binding in the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus and infusion of oxytocin in this brain area increases female sexual behavior.

Nice VPN

It's one of hundreds of effects it has. Rather than specifically "crave the disgusting" it's more like "crave stimulation of any kind" plus "reduce response to disgust".

Not a bad idea by oxytocin doesn't work via the stomach, needs to be a nasal spray or transdermal or sublingual maybe.

OP I think its just estrogens and endocrine disruptors in the water. Oxytocin itself gets destroyed by stomach acid, but estrogen makes oxytocin more present and more powerful.

Interesting. Did you know they give Oxytocin nasal spray to autistic people? It could almost be used as a date rape drug because it increases trust.

Estrogen itself increases oxytocin release and it enhances oxytocin's potency.

>thinking any israel flag is genuine

I did not know they gave oxytocin to autists. I will have to consult some of my autistic acquantainces.

Attached: 92BED674-403A-4600-9E16-5DAD1AC215AA.jpg (1228x1620, 1.26M)

you can just buy and make it yourself online. I've read tutorials on this. I think there are other uses for oxytocin too, like maybe bodybuilders use it?

Unless you can prove that jews themselves filter their water supplies I’m less inclined to believe you. Jews wouldn’t want to harm their own. Its easier just to flood white neighbourhoods with niggers.

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

On your knees heebs.

Fuck wit
No they don’t
They fill it with Fluride and estrogen

yea Flouride and Estrogen in the water would be way more effective, oxytocin in the water doesn't even get absorbed properly.

use a filter

To be fair, bodybuilders take all sorts of fucked up shit. This guy I know was telling me about an industrial fabric dye that wrestlers take to lose weight, which is acutely toxic but boosts metabolism like crazy.