ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA 00.jpg (263x191, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/RobertGloverNoMoreMrNiceGuy/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey females how's it like not having a y chromosome?
Owned epic style

If a girl has "50 Shades Of Grey" in that part of the Facebook profile that lists favorite books, does it mean anything?

Will she reply to my first message? Place your bets.

She will but it won't necessarily be the reply you are looking for.

It means she's a fan of bad literature. Seeing as how we don't know anything else about her the only thing we can say about her personality as a whole based off of this one piece of information would just be wild speculation.

Hey, males, how not to have an additional X chromosome? It must be cumbersome to be haploid on sooooo many important genes!

>t. 2 X chromosomes who wants a Y chromosome
LMAO have fun with your useless extra chromsone

Good point. Well the other thing I know is that she's a Catholic and stalking her FB I saw that she used to do some theatre acting sort of, mostly stuff based on "Burlesque".

Why don't you whores play whores with ugly, depressed people who could actually be saved with a little bit of love instead of going for unredeemable yet good looking pricks

Some people consume literature the same way they consume TV. I like some pretty garbage TV shows that are entertaining as hell so I can't personally judge someone for liking garbage books. She sounds like an intriguing character. Her likes and interests are a little at odds with each other. I don't know what she looks like but I'd definitely be interested.

Until you get fragile X-chromosome, color blindness, hemophilia and other nice things, mate! Yet you're probably autistic, why, it's more prevalent in males of course, like 4 times. So many genes, important for neurodevelopment? are on X chromosome! Double is always better.

Ladies, how do you feel about having your ass eaten?

Bonus: How do you feel about eating ass?

Attached: 1520985014023.jpg (600x600, 31K)

i'm a guy and this way of thinking isn't going to get you anywhere close to somebody of the opposite sex

>archive.org/stream/RobertGloverNoMoreMrNiceGuy/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy_djvu.txt

thank me later

I meant play nurse

You sound very angry about something. Who hurt you, user?

>Good point. Well the other thing I know is that she's a Catholic and stalking her FB I saw that she used to do some theatre acting sort of, mostly stuff based on "Burlesque".

Back in the old days we used to do this thing called "talking" with girls to find out what they were like.

Y-Yeah well, a-at least I can pee standing up!
F-Females btfo!

Yeah she's really pretty and she also sings pretty good. And she's studying architecture and has almost finished the major. I've only talked to her twice and she's nice to talk to. She seems way out of my league though so that intimidates me.

Femanons, how would you view an Jow Forums type shut-in that's trying to join society?
I'm 25, been a shutin for years, but Im thinking of going to college, even though im 26.
But especially with the recent incel stuff it seems like normalfags, especially women, are pushing to socially exclude loners and socially awkward people even more.

>having your ass eaten?

> feel about eating ass?

I am sure now. We are witnessing the decline and implosion of western civilization.

>having my ass eaten
That'd be very nice
>eating out my bf ass
I'd rather not, ew

Would love to have my ass eaten, would love to eat my bf's ass.
Probably will be doing both soon.

Yeah, I don't like being a stalker but I haven't seen her in a few weeks, so I couldn't help looking her up on FB. I didn't send her a friend request though, idk if I should meet her at least once again and rather get her number than FB.

Sorry for the mega noob question but how exactly do you "eat" someone? As in what exactly do you do with your mouth?

tl;dr Girls: how do I address lack of sexuality with my girlfriend without sounding like a pig?

>try to do something during a movie
>she tells me to watch the movie
>she texts on her phone

>try to initiate something while we're watching TV
>no
>why not
>because I said so

>won't kiss me
>won't tell me why
>later via text tells me it's because it would lead to other things and she didn't want to do it

I'm actually becoming a bit resentful. For a while we were doing things quite regularly, then she started doing this. Wants to meet up, sleep in the same bed and do nothing.

Attached: sRsb0xQ.gif (283x250, 41K)

>But especially with the recent incel stuff it seems like normalfags, especially women, are pushing to socially exclude loners and socially awkward people even more.
Either take responsibility for your life or don't. You can't successfully join society but still hold onto your victim-hood. You have to pick one.
The best way to fail with a girl before you've even started is convince yourself she's out of your league. She's a human being just like you. Take your best shot and don't hesitate. Indecisiveness and sheepishness is unattractive as fuck. Even if she is out of your league your best chance of fucking it up is acting like she is.

its a bit selfish isn't it? why would you not want to give your partner the same pleasure they gave you?

Doing God's work, I hope it's everything you hoped and dreamed of would be.

Don't forget to stroke his cock while you eat his ass.

feelsgoodman

Attached: shibe-do-the-succ-18112755.png (500x566, 157K)

you say 'look I really miss being intimate with you. is something going on that you want to talk about"

or you let her walk in on you receiving blow job from new girlfriend...

You are right. Thanks for the advice!

That's a good way of approaching it, maybe.

It's just like, just spent another evening together, house to ourselves, movie on. And barely allowed to touch. Can cop a feel of some tits and kiss and that's it. Like being a teenager.

I will. I just really want to play with his ass, and eating it out is the only thing he's okay with. Which is fine by me to be honest.

This is the shit I'm talking about, normalfags like you automatically assuming that every socially awkward loner is some weirdo who thinks himself the victim and society's out to get him among other things.
My only contact with how 'normal' people think is the internet and so far, ever since that faggot ran over those people in leafland, I see alot of rejection and calls to further exclude sociallt awkward people in normie space internet.

that's no way to be. if she's not well - depressed, hormonse (she not gone on the pill has she) or whatever then be supportive.

otherwise, fuck it life is short to be frustrated

once you've got your tongue up there, he'll be cool with a finger or two.. lick the finger so it feels wet like a tongue, then push it in. suck his cock at the same time - I guarantee he will not complain

Yes of course it is, but I can't really help it rationally. It's not I'm deciding what I like. I also totally understand guys who would not eat my ass, I'm not in the position of asking for it, I know.

I don't want to do something he doesn't want me to do, I'm not pushy with this stuff.
I'd be mad if he put a finger in my ass after I told him not to, I'm not doing the same.

Welp here we go, asked her via text which I'm sure can only end well. Fuck me.

I'm not suggesting you ram it up there with the force of thor... a little gentle circiling, a tentative probe -if your mouth is on his dick he'll know its not your tongue...

I asked him if he'd be okay with anal play, he said no penetration. So I'm fine with not doing it.

It's not a big deal.

>This is the shit I'm talking about, normalfags like you automatically assuming that every socially awkward loner is some weirdo who thinks himself the victim and society's out to get him among other things.
I called you a victim because you portrayed yourself as one. We're not talking about all "awkward loners" or all "normalfags" we're talking about you. If you want to have a constructive conversation than stop trying to make this argument about a bunch of hypothetical people. I called you a victim because of your assertion that its women's fault and society's fault that you keep getting pushed out. Its the world's fault for not being accommodating enough, right? That is the completely wrong way to think. You'd rather sit on the internet and blame a faceless swath of a few hundred million people for your exile than look in the mirror and ask yourself the difficult questions. You completely missed the entire assertion of my post and solely focused on the part that makes you feel attacked. That's where your victimhood comes from; using anything and everything to feel attacked so you can feel justified in your hatred. Your inability to internalize any criticism of your behavior and use it constructively is why you continue to live in this limbo of victimhood. The unfortunate truth is no one gives a fuck about your rejection. Nobody cares that you feel alone. That is life. Its unfair and modern society has standards. Either you play the game or don't. YOU have to take control of it. YOU have to end it. Either you can decide to take responsibility for your life and accept the criticism or you can continue to use it as cannon fodder for your pointless "me vs. the world" crusade. So long as you remain the way you are your anger will continue to dig a hole that, eventually, you won't be able to dig yourself out of.

well enjoy your play - I respect your point of view :)

All I'm asking is how normals view loners, especially after then canada incident, and here you are throwing walls of text about how I'm victimising myself.
I don't blame others for me being a shut-in loner, but it is a fact that if you look at twitter and fecesbook after the canada incident it's all normies shitting on loners and im worried about that since i wanted to get out of the house soon.

good luck. if its bad news better to find out early.

wtf are you talking about? normies/loners. why are you setting yourself apart from the rest of the world like your something special.

you are a normie. you are consuming and interacting on line and buying the projected line that 'everyone is special' when in fact all you are is yet another twat who thinks being abit awkward somehow makes you a unique being.

anwered you well. read it again and take heed cos no one really cares. we dont view 'loners' cos there's no such thing. theres just sad little people trying to seperate themselves from society because somehow they thing they are better than everyone else.

yawn.

I agree. It’s been seven months in and no actual sex though. Still early?

don't wait for reply - hit the nearest single bar and get laid

You people really are worthy of getting ran over.

I don’t like people who smoke or do drugs. Do you?

Attached: 0F7660FA-2CC2-45D5-80C1-B5416E0B8F69.gif (268x151, 1.94M)

There's this girl in my class, she stands around me a lot and we make a ton of eye contact, but actually finding a good time to talk to her is weird. I've made some small talk once or twice, but that's barely anything.

Would adding her on FB be weird? We don't have any mutuals.

ooooooh - so edgy. although I guess I can see now why even Canadians shit on people like you..

I don't do drugs or smoke, but I don't really judge others who do.

I don't indulge and I don't let them in my home or around me - but I don't dislike them, their life..

why do u feel so strongly?

It’s become too prevalent here. All I see are people smoking on street corners or people talking about 420blazeitlmao. Or harder stuff. Either way it’s all retarded. Even before legalization it’s been like this but now there’s more. Hate them all. “Oh don’t worry if you don’t want to be caught just take a breath mint/get some mint spray!” Idiots. All of them.

Girls, at what age do you think you will stop craving cock? 70? 90?
My kittum is 16 yo, which should be like very, very old human lady and she still gets in heat frequently.

>how would you view an Jow Forums type shut-in
If he always separates himself from the group, actively avoids interactions with other people and generally speaking acts asocial, looks constantly angry, disdainful or dead inside and doesn't speak even during the classes... I would assume that the guy is troubled and may shoot me or my peers at some point. Therefore I would act neutral towards him, but rather avoid situations in which I may end up alone with him.

On a side note: nobody will waste their time on coddling obvious creeps. If someone acts cold and alienates himself, people won't act kind and inviting towards him.

I can understand that. I believe nature is trying to thin out our over population - and a lot of people are doing stupid things. let em... and take care of yourself..

It was always that way. Alcohol then, drugs now.

>how would you view an Jow Forums type shut-in that's trying to join society?
>You people really are worthy of getting ran over.
That right here is precisely why people would push you away lol
Don't blame normalfags for not wanting to get murdered by some incel cunt from r9k and therefore keeping safe distance

Please Help

Guys, should I bother telling my boyfriend how much I hate it when he says 'lol'? In our text and Discord messaging, 'lol' coming from him basically means 'I don't find what you're saying interesting or funny and I'm just typing something so you don't think I'm ignoring you'. It kills the conversation dead and I end up beating myself up for not being a funny or interesting girlfriend. Am I being too petty?

No

men

do you all seriously like "heavier" women, one with more meat on her bones as opposed to a skinny one. i have a dilemma. im super skinny (90lbs) yet i still have curver but i feel like all men inherently like thicker women.

not a guy but are your conversations with him good when you hang out? if so then maybe hes not a good texter

>do you all seriously like "heavier" women
No. Tumblr is as vocal as it is because no one's going for that shit.

Absolutely not.

>shave vagoo
>see ever-expanding damp spot from discharge every time I go to the bathroom
Anyone else experience this? I hate it. Also, how often do you change underwear?

I guess it's a slow day.

Attached: 1387561250535.png (606x623, 16K)

You're going to have to make some distinctions to get any serious answer to this question.

"All" men don't like any one thing. At 90lbs you are either a midget or very thin. Plenty of guys will be into that if you are also pretty. If you put in 20lbs far more guys would be into you because you'd have tits and an ass. If you put on 50lbs you'd be chubby and your pool of suitors would start to shrink again.

Guys like their women heavier than you, but by and large most men I've ever asked about it don't like "heavier" fat women, and they tolerate the chubby ones at best.

Why don't you try being funny or interesting instead? Sounds like your problem and not his.

hi user ill answer your question.
no dont add her yet. i get weirded out when some random guy ive never talked to before adds me. theres also never a perfect moment for conversation and i would suggest having a good conversation with her before adding her so that it wouldnt be weird in real life!

I get a sense she wants me to talk to her cause she faces me, but...there's nothing to fucking talk about! Do I just ramble about bullshit?

Do girls libidos follow the menstrual cycle?

My GF (of only 3 months) hasn't been interested in sex this week and said she has low libido at the moment and blamed it on her period being last week. Is this legit or are there other reasons for (hopefully) temporary low libido?

I don't know if it's just my impression, but as a girl who is on the curvier side I noticed guys are a lot more into me than they were a few years back.
I have a body similar to pic related, maybe a bit more shapely in the legs because I work out tons, and while a few years back most guys would consider me a little too much now it's more normalised.

Attached: bt.jpg (547x403, 41K)

well by heavier women i meant women who have fat in the right places and have some thickness to them. im 5ft and while i do have tits, i barely have an ass yet all my fat goes to my thigh and hip area so i look curvy regardless. i just feel like men want something more to grab and will go for women with higher bmi's. men say they dont care but i feel like secretly they like big asses and boobs and not a smol girl

yes, like i said, theres no perfect moment for a conversation. what class is this? maybe talk about the class and how you hate it or love it, offer help or ask for help. then introduce yourself and slowly ask more questions. keep it simple, remember its just a classmate and youre not doing an interview. shes probably shy and wants to talk to you too. probably even more scared than you! go easy on her

Mine does. I'm pretty much only able to get turned on during ovulation, although weirdly, a lot of women say they're horny on their periods.

Mine does too. Horny as fuck while ovulating, not horny at all right after the period, horny as fuck right before the period.

I still fuck my boyfriend every day because hey, love the guy. But still.

go away semon demom, youre the reason why men change their opinions about me and go to bottom heavy women like you

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 2.35M)

I've been with the same guy since I was 14, 13 years ago. No worries.
You can keep all the guys.

Thanks guys, that's reassuring

We've still been having sex but its not the same

Oh. Oh yeah like that is fine. When you said "heavier" I thought you were beating around the bush about being a fatass

>men say they dont care
>just my impression
Society is heavily conditioned for attraction of skeleton women with bordeline anorexia. But yeah, half of world wants BOOBS and other half wants ASS. And guess what, anorectic models has none.
You should post pic on /soc and see for yourself if you will get (You)s with: pls send more. As far as your weight goes, you want to have at least 20bmi but doctors will tell you to get more like 23.

>not trusting your partner
You gonna crash and burn.

>being afraid to tell your partner something
You also gonna crash and burn.

Ask her what is her least favorite class. And then ask her why is that.

Attached: boobs vs butt.jpg (1000x800, 247K)

That's it. I will make it my mission to speak to her even if I have nothing to say. I'll asks her how her day was.

definitely not a trust issue. Trying to understand women's hormones lol
>projecting lad

Ladies;

Say you are trapped in a room by a group of horny men. There are too many to get away and they only have one thing on their mind. But, for whatever reason, they are not interested in anything more than oral sex. They give you a simple choice; do you wish to be on the receiving or giving end? The males will respect your wishes and let you go after you have serviced everyone (say around 20 people); though they will not go until they are completely satisfied.

Having twenty tongues violate you sounds horrible, but having to service that many people might be tiresome and still rather bad. Given the circumstances, both are probably not ideal, but which would be better?

literally the most perfect question. im rooting for you user!

Did I just get curved?

I'm talking to this girl who is a classmate and does track with me (I'm a senior) and she works a lot and so its really tough to find time to ask her to a date. I know she wants to see infinity war and so I asked if she was working this weekend and she said she was busy both days. I then said "ok well if you ever find time I'd be glad to take you to see it" and she replied "yeah I never have time lol."

lol obviously receive head from 20 men
How is this a question

How much should I get to know a girl before asking her out? I've seen her 2 times ever, the first time we barely talked, the second time we talked a bit more. She's very nice but I assume she's just nice to everyone in general.
Also how much "flirting" should you do before asking someone out? Should you have clear clues that she likes you before asking her out?

>tfw no long term bf
>tfw look 12
the ride never ends

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 1.3M)

Better be autistic than having Turner's syndrome lmao
>Neurodevelopment
Ironic when having XXX makes a literal retard

Stand your ground soldier

sounds hot

What if you aren't trying to avoid the rest of the world? What if you are trying to fit in, but find yourself alienated from both other robots and normal society because your tastes are so... different... from the normal individual?

What if you suffer from a mental disability that makes you physically incompetent, you cannot do basic tasks like other people (say closing a pizza box, I had a whole training session last week and still don't get it), which in turn alienates you from everyone else? What if you are trying as hard as you can to keep up, but all people see is the retard, one who is also gullible enough to fall for whatever random jokes you make.

What if you are a jaded cynic and hate everything people tend to like? What if you have passion to the point you can't just find something tolerable, you either like it or loathe it?

How do I get acceptance? How do I stop being alone? More importantly, how do I even get a sliver of respect, instead of being some sick joke for the world to laugh at?

Extremely weird question. That's basically rape so I'm going to tweek it and say they'll just let me leave if I want to but for some out-of-character reason, I don't.

I think I'd go for giving rather than receiving (for as long as my jaw can take it) on the condition that they do whatever I tell them to and I set the pace. It's a control thing. I'm not so able to control the situation if I'm getting, you know? I couldn't maintain composure.

You cant date or have sex with somebody who doesnt have free time user... Maybe next year she will have different schedule, but for now find somebody else to orbit.

Ask for her number. Of she will have the audacity to ask you why, counter with banter
>so i can ask you on date later!
Then proceed with casual:
>wanna go grab a food woth me?
later via text form.

>bf
Pics or didnt happen.

Summer is almost upon us my dude, there will be plenty of time very soon

Looking at google images of women around 90lbs, I assume you have a visible ribcage. That isn't exactly the most appealing, admittedly, men like a smooth form and rubbing hands over a part of the body where you can feel the bone might be a bit... uncomfortable.

So yes, a bit more meat couldn't hurt, just enough to get rid of the visible ribcage. However, I will say that you are far more appealing in comparison to a fat woman. Petite is a thing, and outside of the visible ribcage, is rather appealing to me. Not all men are into the bimbo look or a bunch of large/thick parts.

So I am not sure if people like visible ribcages, but if you gained enough to hide that, you would have a rather appealing form to some men.

Bump