H.R. 6747 - Nation Wide Red Flag

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6747/text

Reminder that (((Democrats))) in the House will certainly be pushing this shit through in January.

>inb4 it won't pass the Senate
Don't underestimate these people. They want your rights, all of them.

Attached: feinsteingetsexcited.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6747/cosponsors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And gun owners won't lift a finger to stop it.

What the fuck is the point of owning guns if you don't use them to prevent constitutional rights from being trampled?

I agree

Attached: DrpwkqbXgAcBylR.jpg (738x741, 72K)

I clicked on 4 buses to tell you that.

>Taking people to court because they MAY commit a crime in the future
I guess we minority report nao.

I clicked a few bicycles for that one

based boriqua

Have Trump and his family stripped of their Secret Service protection and the gun carrying private security they hire.

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Attached: 1781145145757.jpg (1890x988, 181K)

If the senate passes this and Trump signs it, I’ll never vote again.
Honestly I can deal with the Israel shit and it’s nice to be on good terms with Russia, but if he signs this, it’ll be the ultimate betrayal for me.
If this passes, fuck the senate, fuck the House, and fuck Trump. Let the streets run blue so we can start this fucking civil war already.
I hope he doesn’t stab us in the back.

QRD on what the bill is exactly? is his like a federal "red flag" law where they can confiscate your guns if someone close to you says "muh worrisome behavior"?

>sponsors are mostly republican
WHAT THE FUCK

GAS THESE RINOS NOWWWWWWWW

Federal level version of that shit that killed the guy in Maryland.
Basically if someone is close enough to you to know you have guns, they can just lie to a judge and have the police come take your guns. There’s literally no burden of proof.

There has been a few things where I've almost felt the same lately. I think Trump is really our only hope if righting the ship of the country without Civil War and millions dying... but as of late we haven't been getting any progress made.

We still don't have a wall. The illegals are pouring in. He's running out of time to get things done, and if there's not substantial construction underway during the 2020 race, I don't think he'll win. Democrats will play every card they have to prevent him from getting a second term anyway, we're back to having an uphill battle.

Here’s a list of sponsors. We need to call these faggots now.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6747/cosponsors

Fuck this shit

i know laws don't matter when they want something, but how could this not end up in front of the SC? it's clearly a violation of the 5th amendment, obviously the 2nd, and quite possibly the 1st as well. clear as day. how could this not end up in front of the courts?

also, can someone tell me where i can get the most affordable AR? i'm living in PA and don't have the amount of money i would like to get the best-fit gun, but i feel rushed with a democratic house looming. just looking for general starters guide to buying guns and ammo but with a time constraint.

>cosponsors
those are traitors

9 (R)
2(D)
WTF!

Well the reason the guy in Maryland won’t be in front of the SC is because he’s dead.

Any more questions?

Dubbs don’t lie

Unironically go to Jow Forums and look for ARG and namefag, they will set you straight just read the links in the general before posting.

Attached: i0T99R8.jpg (720x524, 192K)

I would get an ak or sks desu. Cheap guns, cheap ammo and you can't fuck up an ak.

understood. thanks user

what's a round about price i would be looking at for a decent handgun, an ak or sks, and decent amount of ammo for both guns all together?

because the court is controlled by (((jesuits))) (((fremasons)) and merchants

Great. We all die while the Jews laugh and wait to tske over.

He’s certainly not doing anything to alleviate the massive FUD going around regarding the wall, the caravan, the Democrats, etc.
There’s only so much “energizing” that can be done before you actually start fucking doing something. The wall is honestly just symbolic and it could go either way for me, but caving and banning bump stocks and going soft on the caravan really pissed me off. Quit bitching and moaning about Meuller: either he has something or he doesn’t, focus on fucking fulfilling your promises.
Palmetto state armory ARs won’t blow up on you, and they’re cheap since it’s a buyers market.
But S&W M&P 15s are not bad and are very reliable.
Honestly if you’re really worried about a ban, don’t buy a full rifle. Spend what you would have spent on multiple good lower receivers, so you can build what you want once you’ve saved up more.

prices might be a little outdated but should be in the ballpark

Attached: PzRgJvs.jpg (1950x2504, 815K)

$1200.
500 for a pistol, 500 for a rifle, and 200 for 250 rounds for each

thanks for the advice user. seriously.
you too user. thank you

ok awesome. that's less than i would have expected (i know it's just an estimate), so this is doable. do you guys think i should feel rushed to do this or i have time?

>but how could this not end up in front of the SC?
it could if someone with enough money has this used against them

Can someone summarize for a retard like me

Attached: BF48BD83-B359-4063-804C-18025F078E13.jpg (288x252, 33K)

I'm gonna override that other user in America 223/5.56 is just as cheap and will be way more plentiful. ARs get a bad reputation for reliability but that's mostly fuddlore and an AR will be cheaper and have better accuracy out to further ranges than an AK. I own both, buy one of each but get an AR first.

If your parent, sibling, spouse, ex-spouse, neighbor, cop, mailman, barber, professor, roommate, etc. Learn that you own a gun and they dislike you, or just the fact that you own a gun they can call the police and have them shoot you on your porch with no due process.

basically its a bill that says, if someone you know thinks you shouldnt have a gun, the police can come and take your guns from you. i could see a lot of ex-wifes abusing something like this.
>he's crazy and dangerous! take his guns!

the language is way to general and vague

(1) the term “family member” means, with respect to an individual, a spouse, child, parent, sibling, grandchild, or grandparent of the individual, a person with whom the individual shares a child in common, the legal guardian of the individual, or a person who cohabits or has cohabited with the individual within the previous 12 months;

2020 is the time to worry
If trump or the freedom crowd lose the strategic initiative, there are a lot of senate seats available to flip and the democrats will be out for blood.
I don’t see an AWB passing the senate right now, so it’s not a pants-shitting imminent threat but it might be on the menu after 2020, depending on how the pendulum swings

Cops will be ambush killed in the streets.

they'll misconstrue "person who has cohabited with the individual" with anybody that was in a room with you for over an hour if they needed to.

>9 republican cosponsors
>2 democrats

>or a person who cohabits or has cohabited with the individual within the previous 12 months;

do you really think police are going to verify if the snitch actually lived with the gun owner before they kick in his door???
Anyone who hates you will just use this law to have you killed by the police

who are the republicans..

Not if they are dead like the guy in Maryland. I’m not even sure kavanaugh would throw it in. He’s a Jesuit and I’m trusting trump less and less lately.

The (((psychiatric))) angle is basically how you unperson a innocent citizen.

They could take the guns of every Jow Forums user if this bill passed.

Yep

It’s basically legalized swatting

Maybe trump is just theatre so they can take away our rights while we feel safe. America would never let Obama do this.

Not only this, but I’m sure whoever submitted the ERPO will have their identity hidden permanently and there will be absolutely zero punishment for submitting a completely baseless, fabricated statement that results in getting your door kicked in at 1AM and you getting tased into cardiac arrest

It’s legalized swatting

like hat proposed law that will defintely pass in NY right now. special media and internet history checks before you're allowed to buy a gun.

Report every cop you know

They'll probably just sneak into a later bill
Section (3) subsection (a) paragraph (2) of the Protecting Our Communities and Rights Act of 2018 shall be amended to include acquaintances, coworkers, political activists, and so forth.

Then I'll just break into the store when it's closed.

>Not if they are dead
ya i get that. i was just basically saying the average joe probably wouldnt get it to the supreme court. it will need to most likely be someone with money who want to take it all the way.
hopefully it gets stopped and we dont have to worry about it

it's seeming more and more like this is the truth user. a strawman to end all strawmen. anything associated with trump like common sense immigration control or simply upholding what little gun rights we have left or voter id or... you get the idea, all those notions will be tied with trump, who placated everybody for 4 years while rights eroded left and right.

i hope i'm wrong.

Don't forget their names.

If this shit passes im declaring war on the U.S. government.

If everyone just hopes then it definitely won’t get stopped. The only way to stop it is to scream and throw a bitch fit.

lol who cares, Americans never use their guns when needed. Didnt use it when niggers started taking over entire cities, didnt use it when your politicians and hollywood executives diddled children. The guns are just ornament for americans, too cowardly to remove tyrants, or any destructive element, really.

Attached: 1543118255489.webm (1000x563, 1.81M)

you have to sign a statement saying ur not lying and oh yea, its up to the cops whether or not they take the guns

Well I guess this makes it official. There’s only three options.

1) stop this bill
2) civil war
3) America is dead

exactly that.
These bills are written to be difficult to understand, but my impression is that if a family member or law enforcement officer reports you as being a danger to yourself or others, then you have to go to court within 14 days and prove to them that you're not a threat. If you can't prove you're not a threat, then it's goodbye gun rights.

> its up to the cops whether or not they take the guns
Wrong, it's up to the gun owner. They're not getting mine.

I bookmarked it. I’m homeless right now. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to organize against this. Life fucking blows this week.

My greatest fear

>Americans will never use their guns
>America has too many violent gun deaths

Pick one kike

true.

I think it’s time to turn on trump. I think we’ve been duped.

Attached: Conservative Treason Selling Out Your Children Charlotte Isybert.png (1196x5450, 1.83M)

exactly that.
These bills are written to be difficult to understand, but my impression is that if a family member or law enforcement officer reports you as being a danger to yourself or others, then they take your guns and you have to go to court within 14 days and prove to them that you're not a threat. If you can't prove you're not a threat, then you get a mental evaluation which they then determine how long they'll be removing your rights.

> confiscate now, sort out later

You dumb faggots actually thought a New York businessman was going to be a grand ol hero. Look at the sponsors and realize nobody is going to save us but ourselves; sack up and get ready to use the guns or lose them.

Hey, I believe in you. You have the support of someone who agrees with you. You're far from alone and don't let the lack of names or faces here keep you from the community and support that does exists on Jow Forums. Shit will get better or at least more interesting. Take care of yourself.

Attached: 78742B60DAC4488BABF887A2B3E3E33A.jpg (371x504, 53K)

>this argument is so effective

Attached: 1508685811387.jpg (851x714, 80K)

Read the bill you double niggers

>(C) BURDEN OF PROOF.—At any hearing conducted under subparagraph (A), the State or petitioner shall have the burden of establishing by clear and convincing evidence that the respondent poses an imminent, particularized, and substantial risk of unlawfully using a firearm to cause death or serious physical injury to himself or herself or to another person.

Why do anons post images that are too low resolution to read?

There won't be a fucking hearing nigger.

I’m in agreement as sad as I am to say it. I think we’ve been duped.

Things are looking better. Responses like this remind me that we are the good guys.

A second American civil war will be the bloodiest conflict in human history, don't want to start it just for the hell of it, Sven.

Trump is a kike puppet. All sides are controlled by the kike. Politics are scripted reality TV to keep the goyim enslaved. It's time for violent insurrection now.

ammograb
budsgunshop

Are you serious? It looks fine on my monitor.

Attached: Soviets in the Classroom Charlotte Isybert.png (1196x6800, 2.55M)

I read the bill. That can be interpreted a million different ways nigger. Are you even allowed to deny the holocaust? No? Then stfu and go sit at the cucked table, we are talking about freedom at the grown ups table.

Agreed, Trump was the slow death.

Attached: Freemason Jew Control of World.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

He really had me at lugenpress but his gun grabbing tendencies can’t be explained away.

That's for the issuance of a permanent order Ausfag.
>(3) STANDARD FOR ISSUANCE OF A PRELIMINARY EX PARTE ORDER.—
Is the part where they take away your guns based off of a witness testimony.

I’m on mobile. Can’t read it.

Just point it at your head and get it over with.

By who? Certainly not pussy conservatives

Huh.

Attached: 1535416411691.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

kike detected

>(A) IN GENERAL.—A State court or magistrate may issue a preliminary ex parte extreme risk protection order upon finding by a preponderance of evidence that the respondent poses an imminent, particularized, and substantial risk of unlawfully using a firearm to cause death or serious physical injury to himself or herself or to another person. No such order shall remain in effect for more than 21 days unless the respondent is detained for or submits to an evaluation for commitment to a mental institution or for assisted outpatient treatment, in which case the preliminary order may be extended for the duration of any such commitment or treatment. Before issuing an order under this paragraph, the court or magistrate shall consider whether the respondent meets the applicable standard for involuntary observation, temporary commitment, or any other procedure that begins the State’s process for involuntary commitment or assisted outpatient treatment. If the court or magistrate determines that the respondent meets such standard, then, in addition to issuing a preliminary ex parte extreme risk protection order, the court or magistrate shall order the respondent to undergo a mental evaluation to determine the most appropriate treatment, including involuntary commitment or assisted outpatient treatment, and may issue an order requiring the respondent to undergo such treatment.

(B) APPLICATION TO BE MADE UNDER OATH.—A State court or magistrate shall, before issuing a preliminary ex parte extreme risk protection order—

(i) examine under oath the individual who applied for the order under paragraph (2) and any witnesses the individual produces; or

(ii) require that the individual or any witness submit a signed affidavit, subject to the penalties of perjury, which describes the facts the applicant or witness believes establish the grounds of the application.

That's your problem then. Hold the phone horizontally and fill the screen.

Attached: NKVD Hat Masha and Bear Russian Propaganda.jpg (1428x1180, 581K)

>a mentally deranged person will definatley use a gun.
what happens if my son is huge and could possibly beat someone to death.
do we confiscate his arms?

a hearing after they already took your guns

By free men.

creeping gun restrictions for decades, higher taxes, peak degeneracy "muh 2nd ammendment" guys never did shit. Gang banging niggers and psyched out teens shooting schools are not even in the same ballpark.

That attitude, while completely understandable, is why we're at this point user. They have slowly choked the liberty out of our country because they know the common man lost the gumption to fight and die for a cause of his own choosing long ago. Everyone's too damn willing to point at a guy on a screen and convince themselves that that person will be a hero who will do for them what they won't do for themselves.

idiots