>Not even counting illegals
>They are breeding like rabbits

How long until this place explodes?

Attached: tocl.jpg (648x500, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3knb1yXV7iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll give it 3 decades

all the good French got beheaded over 200 years ago, no wonder the niggers are taking over

Yeah, probably something like that.

>How long until this place explodes?
its past that point, france is destroyed, as is most of the civilized western world.

Quintessentially French.

Not long probably, I assume there will be a war with Germany at some point when you try to Frexit

Attached: 61A449B3-8C3F-481E-9A94-7EF8EEE98E99.gif (579x390, 59K)

Until there's not enough native French to pay for all the gibs.

Just look at the protests over oil tax, which is going to the city faggot's social services.

The real question is going to be what to do with all of these nuclear weapons in the UK, France, and the US when we aren't first world countries anymore.

Holy crap they’ll pass the US 13% soon.

its too late for that idiot, they had a chance to vote in le pen and they fucking blew it.

I went to France like 20 years ago, I went on a tour and my dad said something about hitler and the tour guide said hitler loved France :0

>The civilized western world.
This happened a long time ago when the jews became the worlds dominating ethnic. We're in pre death mode honestly and its gonna take a while, like a few hundred years. The ottoman decline was slow and the mid east is just recently spiraling into hell and destruction. So luckily it wont happen in our lifetimes. But its going to be a nightmare when it really goes down

yeah, but 20 years is a long time. It used to be nice in Sweden 20 years ago to.

Attached: 1520813535857.jpg (619x453, 28K)

shut up ahmed, arabs stand for 50% or the immigration to Europe

bet ya theyll be set off before that

When Germans figure out they’re going broke the eu is gonna spit up and who knows what will happen then

Révolution is today my man.

> Waiting to see the head of macron falling on the pavement.

Attached: gilets_jaunes_by_treleau_dcsja2m-pre.jpg (1013x789, 119K)

I had the impression that people were just pissed about high petro price
still believed in global warming
still wanted the Paris accord and the carbon tax that raised the petro price
still loved niggers
were rioting with the niggers
Am I mistaken?

>arabs stand for 50%
I dont know what your implying. You're literally going to be the middle east. We're gonna be latin america soon so our decline is gonna look like present day brazil.

at least the latinos can keep up with the muslims for breeding
sure some of them will dismember you as fast as any muslim
but in general
a much better alternative

>latinos
>better
I live Texas buddy. Spics are an actual nightmare. Look at the global homicide rate. These people, specifically central americans are the most violent people on the planet. Fuckin zulu africans are less violent than these animals and thats saying alot.

Attached: ycJDLR1.png (1024x726, 526K)

I hope so but most germans are dumb and submissive :I

That’s why you have to stand up to them and hit them in the face with a butcher knife

>I dont know what your implying.
I'm implying that middle easterners does not belong in europe

Not the important ones especially when it comes to money

>Beheading the guy the people willingly voted into power
I’m glad we can finally stop pretending that the Revolution was against the people it was against because they weren’t elected representatives. The French just wanted blood and so they butchered, murdered and ate as many people that they could get their hands on.

>middle easterners does not belong in europe
Yeah no shit, but europe and the world got conquered by jews in the weirdest way ever honestly, but the jews do as they please now and we all have to live in nightmare neurotic clown world.

Those ones don't live in germany.

>The French just wanted blood and so they butchered, murdered and ate as many people that they could get their hands on.
Yes, and now the victims of the French will be leftists and shitskins.
youtu.be/3knb1yXV7iQ

>hit them in the face with a butcher knife
How bout we just never let them enter our soil so we dont have to live in road warrior world

IDK maybe it's just the mexicans
I've lived in mixed hispanic community and mostly PR community and it wasn't that bad.
The women are more likely to knife you than the men
don't fuck the crazy bitches

Was he actually elected by the French though?
Or just by invaders that call themselves French?

>just the mexicans
Nah hondurans (the caravan) are gonna be much worse than any mexican. Look up how their countries doing crime wise

>I hope so but most germans are dumb and submissive
if that is truly the case, then a small minority of organized militant german fascists could take over the country, because the majority of germans would do nothing to stop them since they are dumb and submissive.

They don’t have to

Its not going to explode, its going to die out without so much as a wimper.

no-one will give a fuck coz anyone that once upon a time actually gave a fuck, has been dead for over 30 years.

There is nobody alive in france today that actually realises that there is even a problem.

>Yes, and now the victims of the French will be leftists and shitskins.

your an idiot.

Attached: 1475046403713.jpg (1152x864, 150K)