White supremacists of Jow Forums

Do your friends and families know?

Attached: z20359584V,-Imperium----kadr-ze-zwiastunu--Eks-Potterowi-nie-.jpg (845x534, 51K)

Yes.

I came out to my mother today.
She cried.

Yeah.

I'm not a white supremacist since I'm not white.
But I believe the world needs the white race more than niggers.

No

everyone clapped

Somewhat

Attached: 1543557409314.jpg (697x367, 83K)

I think my immediate family is aware of my racists tendencies, but I think only my dad has an idea of how far it goes. They're all/would be fine with it, anyway. I just don't talk about to avoid making anyone uncomfortable. Don't need to bother them with it because they're all on the right side enough in my book. As in I don't have to worry about race-mixing, white guilt, etc.

>racism passed down through generations
>literally the greatest gift
>family heirloom
Yes. I rememeber the first time my Mom and Dad told me that Brazil nuts are actually called nigger toes.
My parents were so happy when I stopped being a berniecrat progressive and went full fash. Now my Dad and I talk candidly about '''them'''
M A G A
A
G
A

Anybody who takes up the mantle of "white supremacist" is a dupe for the people they think they're fighting. No intelligent person would ever call themselves a racist, white supremacist, or any other control word used against whites.
Such as Satanists are just inverted Christians who become "the bad guy" on purpose. A "white supremacist" or self proclaimed "racist" is only giving his enemy their villain.

This.

All people are tribalistic.

Didn’t have to my parents are pretty racist

>when you ask who's white supremacist and post a pic literally of movie about cia infiltrating the white power movement
>a bunch of retards give themselves up publicly

Nope. I’m using the frog in the pot method. They’re gradually absorbing every factoid about Jewish involvement in Bolshevism, how Anne Frank died, who controls journalism, Israel’s crimes against the whole fucking planet, general jewish overrepresentation, demographic replacement etc. Besides, they already want me to have tons of blue eyed blond kids raised to uphold waspish values.

Attached: 53FC132A-2F89-47CD-978F-D5352B293579.gif (188x141, 1.39M)

i refer to niggers as such in front of my family and close "friends".

i'm jewish tho, so i don't know if that makes any difference...

No but evryone in my school knows

Attached: my rare pepe the frog.jpg (627x621, 69K)

sheeeeeeet

>Harry Potter and The Final Solution
Topkek meme
Only stupids are racist though. White supremacists are people who never achieved anything as individuals nor became part of any kind of social group, therefore coped by "joining" white supremacists beliefs. It happens to many people, ISIS sympathizers, incels, antifa members, BLM.

tfw im a white supremacist and im not even white

Attached: 1490026606752.png (608x764, 311K)

no, my dad would beat me if he found out i was a faggot

Attached: 1542256261272.png (395x398, 114K)

Yes.

Attached: 1348814033550.gif (360x332, 2M)

nigga i probably would be less racist if it wasn't for my family and friends

Honorary
How could he not know you're a leaf?

No, but once before I quit drinking I got too drunk at a work party and started making Trayvon jokes. Really bad move on my part, one girl never talked to me again. No more booze for me.

Nice get leaf faggot

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 7K)

Yes. I'm converting all of them. Its awesome.