Price to pay to be Australian is blood

I'm sick of being told by fucking aboriginiggers, chinks, mudslimes and niggers that they are as Australian as I am. That we were an invasion and we have no claim to this Land and no right to exclude those wishing to come here. This is completely untrue and I'll tell you why. Australia is unique we weren't a normal colony, we are majority of convict stock, brought here against our Will's as slaves in irons so tight and for so long that by the time we got here men's skin had covered then and the iron was grinding on bone. Then we were beaten whipped and raped in the most hostile country in the world. Then for 240 years we have worked side by side to make gold from dirt.... And we have shed our blood over this Land defending it against invasion. And now when we have done all that and paved our cities with gold and spendor and secured it's sovreignty with rivers of blood, they tell us we are not of this Land. That we have ties to this Land. "Thank you white man but fuck off and take nothing with you". The whites of Australia are different from other colonies and have more claim to our land than the Americans to America or Canadians to Canada. I refuse to allow these fucking animals gently down a river of my ancestors blood and plant a new flag on the soil it was spilt on !!!! The price to pay to be Australian is blood, my family and my fellow whites have paid ours, and WE and no one else gets to decide who is worthy to be able to spill theirs to become Australia !!!

Attached: downloadfile-20.jpg (948x534, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTOsi_u2MmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based and hooroopilled

I just had to post this, I fucking hate when people compare the situation of Australian colonialism with other colonies, those countries we're formed on imperialism, our was formed as a prison and we were slaves brought here against our Will's and we still fought through it and built the second most developed country in the world with the best standards of living in the world

I know brother, I know.
Then they are christened " custodians of the land " when all they did was burn the ancient forest {Gondwanaland} for hunting until the alleopathic eucalypt was the main tree that survived, now we have a monocultured landscape that is born to burn. Gee thanks very much 'custodians'.

Attached: 081909e23f955ed5b5a13209aad7c63ff32c7c2cdf97c5b3848f642c2d9ce40b.png.jpg (255x229, 10K)

They will learnn nobody wants to sacrifice their life for a multicult mccountry next time they try and send us to war

Exactly

Absolutely fucking hate them, Australia is a white man's country, abos can still live here but fucking never should they say get back on your boat and shit like that, we didn't want to be here you dumb cunts, but we sucked it up and built everything you see today

Was at a LAN cafe and heard an Indian say mate on his headset in an overly typical Aussie accent. I almost lost it. He was also squeeling at every mistake he made in Overwatch. Nek minute in a forcibly deep voice "yeah, maaate, no worries" almost pissed myself. I hate gaymers.

He will never be Australian, he's probably first generation brought as a baby or something, his ancestors have contributed nothing to this Land, we should kick him out

It's hilarious how the media depicts aboriginal burning off. They describe it as some highly intellectually masterpiece.

love you long time

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

This. Wog subhumans with their SJWism and WE WUZ European too, WE WUZ building Australia and bringing da food should fuck off back home

youtube.com/watch?v=vTOsi_u2MmY

wog here, godspeed ausbro i hope you reclaim your home

Burning off is what caused the runaway desertification of Australia and the extinction of megafauna in Australia, dumb cunts, stupid romanticized the "wise" Savage propaganda, they never mention the tribal warfare and rape and abuse that abos did to each other before we got here

i plan on it

Post you last experience with an abo.Mine they asked for some smokes you can't make this up.

Federal election in march lads.
This election is going to see a lot of independent candidates get up.
True blue nationalists need to be contesting every fucking seat.
Fuck labour and fuck the liberals and fuck the fake and gay (((nationals))) too.

Might save the whole planet, if they listen. He'd be useful in Colorado, that's for sure.

new years shit in elder park, every abo i saw was drunk off their ass

You're gonna die a virgin lmao

yep, they'll have to conscript people, and their morale will be extremely low
heeaaaaps of cunts will try to get out of it

Private landowners in Aus have used him as a consultant and have thriving farms where as their neighbours have not improved.

Everytime I listen to the start of a presentation starting with "let us respect the original custodians of hte land the wabalala people" I want to kick their head off.

Abos did nothing for Australia except fuck it up and sniff petrol and leech the welfare system.

Attached: Mate.jpg (1090x572, 303K)

No one cares

Dont entirely recall, got a feeling my last experience was about a year ago of an abo asking for smokes too.

Attached: 18422502_1883410948566060_2241052902262836902_o.png (1280x1137, 187K)