Based brown man. Our women shouldn't be able to defend themselves from the based brown horde...

Based brown man. Our women shouldn't be able to defend themselves from the based brown horde. Based brown men should have easy access to our women without fear of being shot.

Attached: 1543628098895.jpg (720x1280, 511K)

Stupid nigger, guns are asexual. An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

cleaning is a very feminine activity.

Fake news, you can not possible get this dirty cleaning firearms. Bitch been rolling around in the coal bin.

if you intentionally rub the grease, gunpowder residues, and oils on yourself as this bitch appears to have you would get that dirty

I get that dirty when I clean my firearms. She's definitely relishing in it though. The hand prints on her thighs and the streaks on her face is because she's just wiping the gunpowder residue all over herself. My hands are straight black though when I'm finished.

Clearly gun range dates are for cucks

Attached: 1450735369447.jpg (200x270, 20K)

roosh is a degenerate nigger -

Roosh is redpilled and is exposing kikes. Only racist and biggots will disagree

Attached: 1543635520520.jpg (890x960, 61K)

What a stupid faggot.

Is it seriously gay if I want a corn bred woman who shoots guns, likes to hunt and has a huge cock?

>guns are asexual
They really aren't.

How exactly are firearms strictly masculine? That's a thot attention whoring, but I fail to see this brown mans line of reasoning

This.

I love a girl WHO is agnostic. She has the most adorable overbite. I love this girl. Will my children be Jewish? lol

Attached: JON_1.jpg (810x1080, 65K)

ANOTHER ROOSH SPAM THREAD
FUCK YOU SHITSKIN

Is this fucker ever gonna get married?

Let's just go ahead and take this one apart

>random carbon smudges on her face, arm, chest, and legs while gloves remain fairly clean

Any gun owner knows that your hands are blacker than a negro when you're cleaning your collection after a day at the range, and while you might get a smudge where you scratch yourself, it sure as shit ain't gonna look like those deliberate smears

>cleaning on carpet

That's how you ruin your fucking carpet, I'd fucking hit a woman that got a frothy mix of Ballistol, carbon, and lube on my clean carpet. Well-established gentlemen clean it in their garage, cavemen like myself clean them in the shower

>no used patches/Q-tips anywhere

Just going to add that patches are for fags, just use toilet paper. This bitch should have a fist-sized pile of patches and some dirty Q-tips if this thing was as dirty as those bullshit smudges would imply

>no lube

Duh

>only cleaning one gun

Who only brings one gun to the range?

>Toolbox full of cleaning tools but the only has the brush out

Where's the scuffed up and slightly bent cleaning rod? Where is the screwdriver to get the quad rail off? You think you can just brush all that shit off that BCG?

Fuck man this shit infuriates me. Don't ever let a woman clean your guns, she will always fuck it up, not because she can't clean, but because it requires mechanical aptitude to disassemble and reassemble, she'll fucking lose the firing pin or cut her finger up on the trigger assembly

>has a cock
This is gay, yes

Why in the fuck would you clean your guns ON THE FUCKING CARPET

she can clean my fucking carpets after she fucks them up cleaning guns down there

He's a schizophrenic and doesnt wanna pass it on

Why does she have grease marks all over herself when the gloves she is wearing are pristine? This is rhetorical. We all know why.

He's right. Women shouldn't be taking up masculine activities like gun cleaning and martisk arts. They should adopt feminine activities like sewing and pottery.

Only kikes hates Roosh.

Tomboys are a gift.

Why would you have carpet in what looks like a workshop

Alright enjoy getting guns banned then. If women aren't familiar with them and raised with them they will vote against them.

Also, it's not like you have to be especially strong to shoot any modern polymer gun...

>wants his wife to be traditional
>Jow Forums: BUT MUH GUNS!!!
lmao you guys are contrary to yourself now hahah

Yeah right, it's better if she only has feminine hobbies like girls' nights.

Roosh is a degenerate shit bag. He's occasionally right about some things.

It's true that a woman with too many male hobbies is trouble. It's false that shooting guns is only for men. It's true that this photo is silly and staged.

What's wrong with this picture is that it is an attractive woman in tight clothing who is obviously posing for the internet.

There's nothing wrong with women and guns or women cleaning guns. In fact, It's great when women are into guns. I live in a rural area. My wife is a competant gun user because she has to be to keep herself and our children safe. She has used her own handgun multiple times to deal with racoons on our property.

Real actual pioneer women are resourceful and hardworking, and can do amazing things when the need arises.

God dammit, user. I hate them so very, very much.
Why couldn’t we be asexual?

American women have been using guns for a while. Annie Oakley was popular in the 1870s.

Attached: 800px-Annie_Oakley_by_Baker's_Art_Gallery_c1880s-crop.jpg (800x1133, 222K)