Bush Sr

Can you boys tell an 18 year old zoomer what he did that was bad? I have no clue.

Attached: 1543635374000.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjCPX5eQwik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
nytimes.com/2006/08/02/world/americas/02iht-bush.2363483.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was an establishment Republican so the crazies hate him.

Combat veteran of WW!!

He was Director of the CIA and came from the a WASP patrician family. He was a good man. RIP.

Bretty good. Early 90s reganomics.

You mean waged war on Catholics?

He threw up into the lap of the Jap PM when he was President. Highest form of insult to a Samurai.

He failed to impress on foreign policy, and handed the presidency to Clinton

He was a good guy, he BTFO Saddam with the help of the Saudis and Hafez al Assad, and he had an impressive resume for the job.

There was a recession on. Not his fault. Clinton felt the public's pain.

he had fat sacks of crack cocaine, he was just too stupid to legalize it and make billions..
youtube.com/watch?v=KjCPX5eQwik

Attached: 570AnOunce.jpg (1410x1112, 101K)

It's amazing how fucking big the Gulf War was at the time 500k American troops. Now it is just a footnote to history.

He stood up to Israel and paid the price (reelection).

beat me to ir

He destroyed Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
>diversity lottery
>extra H1Bs
>homosexual immigration
>TPS (aka refugee diversity from huge shitholes such as Haiti and El Salvador)

and he killed JFK

I still think they should be called Bush War 1 and Bush War 2. Somehow that I am not fully aware, those wars were intricately tied to the Bush family.

He's the reason fortnite skins are $20 a piece

He is just the nerdy Bush. He also married a political boat anchor of a midget Mexican.

He started a war in kuwait for no bloody reason.

In order to justify the invasion, he created a pack of lies about the iraqis pulling babys out on incubators and throwing them on the floor of a hospital.

NWO CIA glow in the dark nigger.

He was a glow nigger responsible for the decay of the national morality, rampant immigration, wage stagnation, and numerous cia controlled drug trafficking schemes.

Anyone who tells you different is a kike. Pol has always hated him and always will. We only support trump because republicucks hate him as well as libtards.

We generally hate both libtards and republicucks here because both are fags who are controlled by the deep state.

Trump is a unicorn. Pol is not a republican board.

He was an ok President, compared to Clinton and Obama but he raised taxes after saying he wouldn't and was generally a globalist. Couldn't deal with Ross Perot so gave fucking Bill Clinton the White House, which was a disaster. CIA career was much less honorable then his presidency, but offset by his military service. He continued to be butthurt about President Trump spanking Jeb's bare ass in the primaries and never made amends with Trump, which burned a ton of good will from anyone who isn't a neo-con.

Bull

Fucking

Shit

He was zog to the core

Well, he probably was in on the JFK assassination, as he was a big guy (for you) in the CIA at the time...at that time JFK had sworn to "bash the CIA into" a million pieces and scatter them to the wind. that never happened. who benefits? well, GHWBush sure as hell did.

Coined the term "New World Order" in a speech given on 9/11/91. Just find that speech, listen to it and know that our own intel fucking knew better. The middle east was never going to become a shining beacon of democracy and these fuckers knew it. But that's how they started selling it to us with Iraq I.

I have seen a Great Darkness
It is coming for us.
A Great Beast will devour us from below and we will be born into a new world of pain where the street s will run red with blood and screams will be our currency

No nigger he did not

>king CIA nigger
>vice President to Reagan, so he's partially responsible for our shit skin demographics
>intervened when Kuwait literally deserved everything they got
>Saudi and Israeli shill

First non shill post in the entire thread. Thank you.

Spit on this faggots grave.

S

Oh you meant pic related's dad. H.W. Bush was just a big government interventionist spook. Not likeable, and jew controlled. He started our current wave of military adventurism that made all his oil and MIC pals happy.

This

"This aggression will not stand!"

Attached: f3d9446600f2392f45acb491c680e907987ec480a7728037b6b6c429773693c2.png (480x466, 139K)

His shit goes all the way back to the the protoCIA, the OSS (original spook school), and he played a hand in the assassination of JFK, the attempt on and later subversion or Reagan, globalization, and the general destruction of our country since the 60s. He wasn't alone in this but he was a big player.

This

Tripp’s don’t lie

ran a satanic, pedo, homosex death cult from the White House. par for course for all amerifat presidents including the current one.

Attached: washington_times bush sex scadel.gif (1290x774, 309K)

Nothing, Jow Forums is just filled with edgy RINOs.

>probably shot JFK or was at least involved in CIA plotting of Cuba invasion
>Put in charge of CIA at the height of their evil and then just made it even worse organizing Coups all over the world and orchestrating dozens of wars while overseeing the largest international drug empire since the British Opium trade
>Likely involved in planning 9/11

The worst of the worst. When people mention the Cabal, The Elite, (((Them))), the deep state whatever, they are talking about people exactly like Bush sr. A person who made a life off profiting off war/drugs and human suffering.

nytimes.com/2006/08/02/world/americas/02iht-bush.2363483.html

>killed Kennedy
>ran drugs to finance war against cummunism (cocaine, crack for blacks)
>attempted and failed to kill Reagan
>over saw the liberation of Eastern Europe + dissolution of Soviet Union
>went to war with Iraq.
>build up the taliban

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

Shouldn't have served him raw fish, the barbarians

Although it doesn't rank amongst his most infamous crimes, my least favorite legacy of the Bush Presidency is the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It's a civil litigator's wet dream and an onerous burden for small business owners.

he stated he had no idea where he was when he heard about JFK being shot. The CIA had an agent named George Bush at the time, HW said it was someone else.

Don't forget his connections to human trafficking.

Go back to r/eddit you fucking underage leaf

Attached: 59BE78EF-B88F-41DF-B941-CA63298834D2.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Kys

NAFTA and Gulf War One.

Stop saying "we" faggot. You don't speak for Jow Forums. You're also a newfag, no oldfags say Pol.

he was CIA director in the 1970/80s

CIA neo-con and war criminal globalist. May he rot along with everyone else from that era of politics
S

he wasn't reagan.

Seriously. Reagan was magnetic, entertaining, funny. People liked him and liked themselves when they met him. Bush Sr was a typical big government balanced budget blue blood republican. A faction which doesn't exist anymore in the republican party. It was dying out in the 80's though Reagan convinced them to vote for him by picking Bush as his running mate. By the end of the 80's the blue blood republicans were leaving the party for the democrat party (they would form the core of Clinton's "new democrat" party, what the crazies on the left now call the "corporate democrats") mostly because they didn't like the culturally conservative (read: anti abortion) southern Christians Reagan brought into the party.

But what doomed him forever was running for president as a supply sider reaganite, then governing as a blue blood balanced budget social liberal. This opened the path for Bill Clinton to run as a SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE and win election in 1992 by sweeping those same southern Christians who now vote 70% republican in the south, thanks in no small part due to Ross Perot (a republican) running as a "Reform" candidate as the "true Reaganite" and splitting away about 20% of Bush's / Reagan's supply side base, and guaranteeing Clinton's win.

Had Perot not run for office Bush probably wins reelection (barely) mostly because Clinton confused everyone with his political stances. Clinton wasn't half as competent a politician as the media and your history books might say. He was good at sounding genuine, but that was about it. Had it not been for Perot in 1992 and 1996, Clinton would have lost both elections.

Attached: 1484205471362.jpg (480x480, 39K)

He killed 470,000 Iraqis by destroying their water treatment plant, then offering no aid.

He sponsored the overthrow of Argentina's democracy in 1976, and coordinated with Argentina & Chile in Operation Condor, hunting down political opponents, disappearing them, torturing and murdering 60,000 in Argentina alone, and abducting the children of those disappeared. The children were "redistributed." The "Redistributed Children" is a permanent, ongoing scandal in Argentina.

Political scandals of GHWB: Stole Carter's debate notes for Reagan's presidential debate, October Surprise 1980, sold arms to Iran in exchange for hostages, escaped justice in Iran-Contra by claiming he "wasn't informed" about his aides selling arms to Iran & funding the Contra Army with the profits.

The Franklin Scandal: Molested children in Omaha, Nebraska claimed they were taken to GOP sex parties where G.H.W.Bush liked to receive blowjobs from black male children.

As CIA Director, he lied about the Orlando Letelier murder, a car bomb killing in D.C. that he claimed was done by "communists" but it was later revealed to have been done by American CIA working with Chile's CIA (DINA).

He was part of the Secret Society Skull & Bones at Yale. His family friend (Hinckley) shot Reagan and almost made him president.

Attached: parapolitics.franklin-scandal-related.jpg (688x413, 123K)

he wasn't even that bad but he knew a lot and did a lot, he died so he wouldn't talk rip

Attached: Rest in piss GHWB.png (654x732, 52K)

I know where the shadows in your house are the darkest

All of my this.

OP I have a splitting migraine otherwise I'd love to help. You've got a world of research to do about the CIA and cabal.

I'm conflicted. He obviously did a lot of shady shit but not being a puppet for israel is very respectable.

To be fair in Iraq 1 they invaded Kuwait first. There was at least a reason to be there, as contrasted with the second time around.

>implying Reaganomics was good

reason why the US is the way it is

Say what you want about Bush Sr, but his presidency was the last period of the American history, when the US could have been called a White European country

Rust in peace
Shame they didn’t prevent Jeb from marrying that chick

>There was a recession on

thanks Reagan tax cuts!

Based as fuck. His life I mean

His disregarded others as if they didn’t exist. Truly an Overman

>was dying out in the 80's though Reagan convinced them to vote for him by picking Bush as his running mate

just like Trump had to do with Pence?

He let Bill Clinton win. RBG wouldn't be on the Supreme Court without Bill Clinton.

>probably shot JFK

Can someone fill me in on the details to this one. I haven't heard this before.

only trump convinced the southern Christians to vote for him with pence.

but yes, similar. Just different voting block.

i'm just going to leave this here.

Attached: fasttravel.jpg (720x689, 56K)

>weed costs less than a steak in Canada
Top kek

>The Franklin Scandal: Molested children in Omaha, Nebraska claimed they were taken to GOP sex parties where G.H.W.Bush liked to receive blowjobs from black male children.
You're missing how this was all a hoax, and shown to be one so much that a grand jury wouldn't allow the charges to stand on any of the defendants. He was literally a Kavanaugh before Kavanaugh.

he was a neocon cuck that let our country be destroyed by the jewish cancer

Read Cathy O'briens book
"Trance-formation of America"
look her up on youtube so you can see what that s.o.b.(bush sr.) did to her and her daughter.

Kill yourself, spook

Attached: 1542608404152.png (610x428, 739K)

>Likely involved in planning 9/11
Northwoods

he was CIA director at the time

He served honorably in WW2

The problem is that he is another buckleyite which are basically the direct predecessors to the neocons. Him and his son ended up connecting those two groups and killed American post war foreign policy. His NWO policies and NAFTA destroyed our economy.

Under8d

He was the one with the brains. He probably largely ran GWB's two terms if not a whole lot more. Many suspect he a played a big part in the JFK admin too. The end part if you know what I mean.