#BELIEVE WOMEN

Attached: Believe Women.jpg (1432x933, 309K)

Attached: 3DBCF114-02B6-4465-834F-33992F882379.jpg (180x250, 43K)

It takes two hands to hold the whopper

>the one smart negro turns out to be a rapist

In the end just another nigger

Just goes to show you every male feminist is really just a sexually inept harasser loser who is hoping to be spared from the guillotine when women take power

Excellent. Now we just need (((Bill Nye)))

bye felecia

Attached: 1538603122510.png (409x722, 544K)

Believe women.

Fucking two of these allegations are basically flirting and being a bit crass.

The other allegation has been common knowledge for 8 years.

I know you guys hate black people, but you need to stop encouraging this.

smug narcissistic asshole. This definitely made my day.

Jow Forums is a bunch of unthinking neets.

Instead of attacking the anti-male witch hunt, they encourage the witch hunt when their targets are liberals.

Its retard-tier nihilism.

Leftists have made this bed, let them lie in it.

>when their targets are liberals.
Is he liberal though?

Attached: ndgtgettingdirtt.png (828x598, 609K)

why is rape so hot anons?

He's black, so regardless of his opinion, yes.

How dare you not believe women
BIGOT

>A fucking Leaf.

Bill Nye next please

Attached: bill_nye_saves_the_world_xxlg.jpg (1500x2222, 626K)

calm down mohammed

nigs gonna nig

Attached: kangsgenius.jpg (486x419, 62K)

Attached: BILLNIGH.jpg (960x1437, 353K)

if the one guy people point to and say niggers can be smart, influential people turns out to be a predator it may change the public's opinion

rape is the natural form of sex

if double digit bill nye child sex allegations in 2019

Attached: 3eyepepe.png (630x442, 264K)

He's not smart. He just plays a smart person on TV.

Attached: D6poSUx.jpg (674x799, 87K)

Rape is rape, shitlord. If he wasn't such a cuck, I'd defend him. But he helped create this monster. Let it eat him.

Attached: 1508999218768.png (650x560, 527K)

Because that's Monica Bellucci.

Attached: 5f4a25e8-7a4c-4466-8d90-9376c6d8992e.jpg (1325x1772, 314K)

He's a known homosexual though

Your logic is flawed. Aside from the near decade old rape claim, touching a woman’s back and saying crass things while flirting are normal male mating rituals.

You are inadvertantly demonizing normal male behaviour when you attack this guy.

>when you attack this guy
None of us say what he did was wrong. We just say that he should be ruined by it because he's encouraged this type of SJW behavior himself.

so is Kevin Spacey

Isnt he the left's favorite pet science negro

We were made to watch this in film school. I don't know why of all media this is seen as the best depiction of rape.

Rule 4

Attached: Rules 4 Radicals.jpg (554x508, 109K)

The rape claim is 8 years old. I’ll give you that for a moment.

The new claims are horseshit designed to add victims to his list and legitamize the old claim. Basically, he tried to hookup with a girl who came to his hotel room. She denied him and he said something mean. The other shit is literally just flirting. I mean, common, putting your hand on a girls lower back is now predatory groping?

Why that guy though?
Revenge for Pluto?

RIP Black Science Man

I was SJW-larping.

Attached: Neil 2.jpg (1080x761, 120K)

Just like with Aziz Ansari and Chris Hardwick, I like to see these nu-males get smacked in the face with their own self-righteous bullshit, regardless of whether they did anything wrong.

>You are inadvertantly demonizing normal male behaviour when you attack this guy.
Meh, don't even care, this is his bed, let him buy in it.
#believewomen

>Black Science Man
Which one ? there are so many to choose from...

Attached: pancat.jpg (178x283, 8K)

>I mean, common
opinion discarded

> boy accuses bill mye of sexual molestation

...what?

fuck off this guy deserves it for being such a fraud.

Leafbro is right.
Holding leftists to their own standards is dumb.
I'm very sleep right now, I think I'm gonna go to bed to make sure I get my 8 hours, night all.

Because they think further, you act like everything is already fair, republicans are shit on and treated as guilty immediately, a lot of big websites barely even covered this accusation until it was investigated by fox.
The only way to make liberals learn is to force them to live by the rules they set.

All women are Queens and we must believe all of them, especially those accusing men of crime.

Attached: 41h442t4gtgj.gif (300x254, 1.25M)

The only reason things will change for the better is if useful idiots enabling the Jacobins fear the Jacobins. If it's just the right and the center getting attacked they will sit on their ass and applaud it. Once everyone fears the jacobins then there's a chance everyone will stop it.

What said

More blacks raping white women....

IMAGINE MY SCHOCK!

he's black, of course he harassed women

kek saved

Attached: 1526508336430.jpg (640x614, 183K)

he supports climate change, and according to boomers that means he is

I don't like him. but i wont support it.
accusations of reputation destroying nature should not be accepted to go public until after a formal process proves guilt.

hell hath no fury like a women scorned and
its trendy to be rape victim now.

>He just plays a smart person on TV.

just like Trump being a businessman

He'll get scott-free. The allegations are total bullshit.

>But he helped create this monster

really, where's the evidence that he was involved in the creation of the #MeToo movement?

why? who cares if he's a "fraud". His main purpose is to get normies interested in STEM.

why do you hate that? Because you support anti-intellectualism?

Republicans (and Morgan Freeman) are the only people who have gotten away from the MeToo accusers.

Yeah that was your negro rightwinger.

NDT was never a proper left winger. He refuses to discuss politics, made Bazinga jokes, and blatantly shilling for the military industrial complex Space Force program on national TV.

Fuck him, true /leftypol/ doesn't support neoliberal, capitalist and empire apologist like him. Neither do we support Clarence Thomas just look in the mirror and take off the Drumf glass

Attached: 220px-Clarence_Thomas_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg (220x303, 16K)

... Said the bleeding heart liberal... o_o, Yikes!

Billions and billions of victims

>The other allegation has been common knowledge for 8 years.

I've always been kind of surprised that one hasn't come back to bite him at all. I guess it is now but I would have thought he would have gotten swept up during the #metoo stuff.

We've reached the point where disagreeing with, then proving a woman wrong is sexual misconduct. I'm losing what little faith I still had left in humanity.

Attached: 1542147229024.png (404x404, 118K)

Then don't be a hypocrite. RIght wingers went on full apologist on Kavanaugh. Right wingers pretend that it is from principle, but everyone knows they defend Kavanaugh because of political convenience.

Do the same with Neil Degrasse Tyson and prove your principle.

Spotted the rape enabler.

Eat shit

>... Said the bleeding heart liberal... o_o, Yikes!

Not even a liberal (rational independent), but this might be the most boomer post I've read on this site. Lost from the Yahoo News comments section?

Reported for misogyny. Enjoy getting vanned, bigot.

>Investigated by fox, nat geo and producers
WAS #METOO A PSYOP TO GIVE MORE "INVESTIGATIVE" POWER TO CORPORATIONS, CEOS AND PRODUCERS?

>white men accused of #MeToo
All women are liars! Money hungry cunts! Why wait years? He's clearly innocent!

>black guy accused
Nogs wiil nog. Rapist! Hang him! Kill all niggers!

Attached: 1448601263707.jpg (1337x1289, 238K)

My friend told me about this website and now I find out you're all racist? What the heck, man.

The statistics back it up.

Jesus, dude. Checked I guess.

lmao look at the mental gymnastics

I don't get upset because NDT got me too'd. He's not a real liberal anyway, he's a capitalist shill, military industrial complex shill, and empire apologist with his shameless shilling of the Space Force program around national tvs a couple month ago. I'm sure Lockheed, Boeing and Raytheon would be happy that black science man is shilling for more military budget on aerospace technologies.

I'm calling you drumfers out for your mental gymnastics. Go ahead why dont you defend black science man like you defended Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas and Drumf?

Any idiot with half a brain new that a man who's had a literal spotless 20+ year career with nary a complaint from a woman suddenly coming under attack with allegations that were paper thin at best was a political circus to stall for after the midterms when the house and potentially the senate could block him. They tried it with Clarence Thomas and was closer to succeeding but there was no internet culture back then to come to his defense. You're a gullible idiot that makes me think this is right on the money. Typical from an American education though so I'm not surprised.

no they don't.

Newfags need to go and stay go

literally no one who you would say is a good man has been done by this metoo shit

wtf i like feminism now

Read the thread. This isn't about blindly believing accusations against black men. It is about forcing the Left to live up to their own rules. NDT believes that once accused of rape a man must resign from any and all employment or recuse himself from gaining the same until a full federal investigation is conducted and he is proven innocent.

The nigger's innocent

Rational independant? Is that what your mother called you when you sucked on her tits until the ago of 8?

It's funny how all the people who were the most outspoken against Trump and Kavanaugh when it came to uncorroborated rape allegations are ending up the targets of extremely corroborated rape allegations.

Kavanaugh is a rapist too. Two wrongs don’t make a right bud.

stay flexible my friend. mental gymnastics is important for you to be able to live with yourself

Attached: serveimage.jpg (301x167, 9K)

As much as I'd love to meme that le science negro is a rapist, this sounds like bullshit. I didn't believe it when they accused Charles Payne either, those accusations disappeared rather quickly.

That being said, reap what you sow.

Not really a surprise

Attached: 7654324567.jpg (2000x1000, 126K)

>Kavanaugh is a rapist too. Two wrongs don’t make a right bud.

I'm glad we agree. Fuck Kavanaugh, Clarence Thomas, and NDT. Also fuck Bill Clinton, JFK, and even MLK. They're all serial adulterers and degenerate sex offender.

Kavanaugh is not a rapist. The women who accused him are fucking liars and should be in jail.

There is no mental gymnastics in having disadvantages standards towards niggas. That's called racism and that is what this board is about. The fact that you're actually pushing this borderline party politics hypocrisy thing as if anyone here actually cares about rape/women leads me to believe you are a new fucking faggot and need to leave and stay leave.

Scientists just landed a spaceship on a literal dime on mars. I think I'll believe the scientist here.

Attached: 1507183334543.jpg (800x600, 74K)

this, people usually die on a hill they created themselves

>Those southern milkers

Attached: VG0YImQ.jpg (800x786, 72K)

One of the woman alleging he touched, say she had a solar system tattooed in her body and that must since guy went to far trying to find pluto in her body which he never did so I guess in a way kind of is revenge

All men accused of a sexual offense towards a woman are guilty, that’s it. End of discussion.