How do I find a good husband? I'm 23 and a senior in college because I took two gap years...

How do I find a good husband? I'm 23 and a senior in college because I took two gap years. I don't mind working neither being a house wife. I just want someone who will hold me back when I hug him and a comfy life, enough money to eat, pay the bills and our home.

Attached: 1476808690260.jpg (590x714, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
youtube.com/watch?v=XD9ehxPJtNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks to feminism you also get to work fulltime now to support the family.

You desire too much, sorry. Life is unfair, especially if you're not 7/10 or higher. Every good man is taken, what is left is leftover. Get a hobby. Get a cat. Get two cats.

Am I already that old?

And at the same time get paid less than males.

I dunno. It's never too old to be single.

Shirley you must be joking

You're not.
I am married to a man who is a really good person, and we met when he was 28 and I was 24.
Don't worry this much.

Work. care for yourself and grow as a person. If you can't be happy with yourself, you won't be happy with a man. And he won't be happy with you either. I think you're not very happy right now, you really don't know what to do next in our life. Still, 23 is an extended adolescence, it goes up to 30 and even beyond. You are free to make changes, sometimes even drastic, in your life.

Just make sure you meet enough new people to eventually find the right guy. A lot of men will happily try to look after you. Assuming you arent butt ugly and messy...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinder
Or social events you hate. Ever been to football match?

Ignore anons who tell you to bee yourself. That works only for social butterflies who meet 5 new people per day. Since you are on Jow Forums and asking this, you probably never leave your basement and even if you do, you never try to provoke boys around you to ask you on date.
>pro tip
It is called uninterrupted eye contact combined with smug face / smile.

Wanna husband? Go hunt him down!

Attached: circle personality.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>up to 30
That's too much

Well you know if you live in Portla-... wait
>enough money to eat, pay the bills and our home.
>mentions some shit about the wage gap
Its not that simple and they have maternity leave now.
There are complex reasons why men tend to have higher wages than women, but you are an individual person, not a demographic number.

Well, egardless, I guess you're not really setting the bar that high financially (which is good) if that's all you want.
....But in today's society, a man wants a woman who has a job. Your initial post makes me think maybe you don't fully understand the socio-political position men feel they are placed in.

Any way... I'm actually too miserable myself to give even some random, faceless, bodiless, anonymous girl on the internet any advice about actually finding a man.
But... uh... yeah. Okay. Bye.

I can tell you that those guys who want a woman like you are definitely out there. Don’t give up trying to find them please.

See , and enjoy being a piece of meat too. I'm sure you had no dearth of 'experience' in college.

>provoke boys around you to ask you on date
>provoke
Maybe that's what girls often do but if you think that's what the best girl does, you are retarded beyond belief

youtube.com/watch?v=XD9ehxPJtNw

I'm 23 as well. I think relationships just happen; you either get lucky or you don't. If you get bad luck, you just need to wait or find a different passion. I know that is hard, especially if you are falling apart because you feel so alone and just want someone to hug you.

I thought most females were taken, but there is also this. Feminism is scary. I dream every day of finding love, of no longer being alone. Then I remember that if I ever found my love, she would have all this power over me due to feminism saying that she can accuse me of rape at any time and lock me up without evidence. She can mess up birth control to get herself pregnant so I am stuck paying for a kid I didn't even ask for. Females just have too many of the cards in their favor, and relying on good nature is not a good thing when the women around me have abused the system in their favor. I am going to die alone, and it is because of feminism that I refuse to even try.

This. Even if feminism wasn't a problem, I am literally the worst catch on the planet. You would be better off with any other human or possibly another species.

Ever heard the term misery loves company. Some guys (speaking based on my own tastes) prefer a woman to have emotions and be depressed. Maybe because we have no optimism and fear clashing with that, maybe because we can at least relate on that level in a world where I might be an alien.

Messy is fine. Just as long as she is attractive and meets my very fine standards that will assure I would never be with a woman even if feminism was gone and I turned into a walking Chad meme.

You’re fine. You’ll find a nice guy.

Just.. please stay a nice girl. Don’t go out and do degenerate casual sex.

Take it easy on yourself theyre just trying to make tiki type of trouble for military to come up and feel good again. Youre 23 calm the fuck down. Lots of imperial bullshit running through, its the solstice.

>A man wants a woman who has a job
I realize I am even more insane. I rather a NEET girlfriend. She could devote her life to me. She would always be around when I was home. Really I just would need one with the libido of a nymphomaniac AND have her be faithful.

Yeah... that isn't possible. Especially not with all the other paranoia and criteria in my life. But it is nice to dream...

>sociopolitical position men feel they are placed in
What about it?

>She can mess up birth control to get herself pregnant so I am stuck paying for a kid I didn't even ask for.
Retarded. It's called waiting until marriage, problem solved, but the fact that birth control exists is exploited by men like you who insist on getting their dicks wet at the expense of women. Blaming feminists for this, at least, is dishonest.

Relatable, except I took 4 years off; 25 year old junior. I've given up trying to find a good woman

So the "best girl" is assertive in a cute way?

>Waiting for marriage
Except I would be perfectly fine with that. It isn't so much the time it is done, it is the fact that once it starts, she will mess it up and demand a divorce I need to pay for or she will accuse me of abusing her. Then, because of alimony and because she has a baby, she takes half my stuff.

>Dicks wet at the expense of women
So the female can't want sex as well? If she doesn't wish for sex, it doesn't need to be done, but if she wants it, she shouldn't be doing such manipulative and abusive tactics. The difference is that I have nothing like that I could do to her, she does not need to fear me like I have to fear her.

Women who wait until marriage are emphatically not likely to divorce rape you (seeing as they have by far the most successful relationships even controlling for religion).

>Not likely
But it still can happen and is still a major risk. That is like saying "she might not shoot you even though she talks about shooting people every day". It is scary and I don't want to gamble with such dangerous odds.

>still is a major risk
Stop reading MGTOW.
You are talking about a subset of women who divorce (already greatly reduced in those who wait), and within that you want a subset who will lie to get pregnant (also tiny, even among whores), and even further who will succeed in the courts (which isn't as high as a percent as you may think). This isn't like saying "she might not shoot you even though she talks about shooting people every day". It's like saying "she probably won't shoot you just because she commented on her dad owning a hunting rifle when she was a kid."

You have an unwarranted (or at least misplaced) siege mentality.

Hmm, maybe you are correct. Risks always exist, you can't eliminate them entirely, and while my gender doesn't mean I hold any odd power over her, I can still be a degenerate monster. I could still be a murderer or whatever else, which means it comes down to a value of trust, for scenarios that are extremely unlikely due to next to zero evidence and a near impossibility of succeeding.

Thank you user. It doesn't change much since I am going to die alone anyway, but at least I don't hold the hostilities I did.

The best girl is assertive, yes.
The best anyone is assertive.

There's a big difference between being assertive and being aggressive or arrogant.

W-what? Did somebody actually change their mind on the internet?
Uh, good luck to you finding someone.

*or full of yourself
forgot to add that.

I am not most people user. I listen to the perspectives of others and, if they are valid, I take them into consideration.

I don't have luck. I am too alien to even properly do things on the internet, finding someone is nigh impossible.

Lad, I'm a raging Nazi sperg who calls people whores 7 hours a day on Jow Forums. One can still hope, it costs nothing.

I am so much of a failure I don't even need to shitpost. I am a living shitpost. There is always hope, but in my particular case I cannot relate to others on an even basic level. Nazis at least have each other.

So Asuka > Rei

I'm happy to know women like this still exist. You'll probably have an easier time finding a husband as a who wants to be the traditional stay at home wife/mother, I think thats what most men want, so thats a good start. Remember that 23 is young, and a lot of men, especially college men, will not be ready to settle down for another 3+ years. Do your best to date and find love, its all you can really do. Look in the right places.

The attractive thing, by the way, isn't really that she's cute. That's a byproduct of her being comfortable with her self.
The real thing that men like about that is the dragging. Obviously men don't literally want to be dragged, but they like that confidence; that mental fortitude.
Part of what makes someone a good relationship partner is being someone a person can fall back on a little, someone that can emotionally support them and make them happy while both being able to hold their own and have common sense. This is a role that both partners take.
It also shows intelligence, in a way. At the very least emotional intelligence or some kind of wisdom. Being truly confident means that you are clear-headed, rational, and know what you want. Although I guess Haruhi isn't a great example of that side of it [spoiler]nor a better than 6 or 7/10 anime[/spoiler], but... she can definitely hold her own.
That is, unless you're overconfident but that's another story.

/armchair psychologist

Attached: haruhi dragging kyon.jpg (400x267, 30K)

Attached: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (600x553, 22K)

But there are men who prefer Nagato or Asahina. Neither are confident enough to emotionally support a partner. Also, most men don't think in terms of anime

I don't think so, no. It's been years since I've watched Evangelion and for some reason I never really finished it, but I did watch a significant amount of it and from what I recall Rei was the whole archetype of seemingly disaffected quiet girl, so I'll just discuss that.

Even though this archetype is quiet and disaffected, she's not usually depressed or anything like that. They'll often have dialogue where they say that they are happy and maybe smile a little to prove it at times just before they had their usual mild expression.
But here's the thing... these girls might not be fiery, but they *don't give a FUCK*. Maybe they won't ask a guy out at first because they're just disinterested in weird, but when they actually want to date someone, you can see them just walking up, standing tall and completely straight and asking them out, causing some bland comedic reaction from the protagonist like "EH!?" or some gay shit.
And I think that's part of why those characters are popular; She's calm and collected.
Not to mention they will often hold fucking military posts and expressionlessly say stuff like "target down". It doesn't get more collected than that.

Best anime waifu is Android 18, by the way. There's no point to me pointing out this sacred truth, I just wanted to say it.

1)LOOK for your man. Faithful and generous are the best qualities.

2) You might be tempted to "seal the deal" or "deepen intimacy" with sex. Don't: you lose more if the courtship fails.

3) Expect fights. Quarrelling =/= bad match. If you have not had at least one quarrel that wakes up the neighbors, try not to get married.

4) Do not expect your man to change or be able to change him; what you see is 70% what you get.

5) Love is a decision, not a feeling. Choose to do the loving thing.

6) Protect your man from other women once you two are a "thing". No work, outing, etc, with ONLY another woman.

I WANT THIS

>Neither are confident enough to emotionally support a partner.
Nagato likes books too much and isn't very expressive. Asahina is shy at first, but is fine talking to Kyon once she gets to know him and in fact, has a lot of charisma.

Even though Asahina is supposedly a crybaby, she doesn't just go into a dark corner somewhere and brood; she just expresses shyness. She doesn't stay "sad" for very long and gets easily distracted from those emotions.

Shyness is cute and not necessarily a bad thing. Asahina works because of her charisma (and because shyness is not inherently bad), Nagato works for intelligence, and strange quirky calmness. Unable to support a partner... hard to say, and I don't recall Nagato being anything more than just emotionally reserved. She still showed some of that not giving a fuck attitude I was speaking of with Rei.

Regardless, characters like Haruhi and Asuka hold broad waifu interest for their assertive confidence.

But I probably fucked that all up, so more to the point, a decent level of assertiveness and confidence applied correctly is still an all-around good trait.

>most men don't think in terms of anime
I don't either. I'm using anime because its a veritable reservoir of male fap fantasies and because I happen to know a bit about it from my old weeaboo days.

Other way around if you're American.

Although, I should probably clarify also that this is more an idea for how OP should just be and not how to...

Fuck.

I have so little to do with my time on this worth I waste it trying to find excuses to discuss anime girls for some reason.
Even though I thought I gave that stupid shit up.

What the fuck is wrong with me this is so fucking awkward, unfocused, and lame just fucking kill me

Bullshit. I'm no wage gap basedboy by any means, but they are right that women make less than men on a broad average. The problem is that they're forcing a direct change to wage that doesn't take into consideration the many, many reasons as to why that broadly defined "gap" exists.

not for the same job, with the same experience
do you even know how statistics work?

You'll want to look for older/wealthy men who wish to date younger women. I'm sure there are websites and apps for that. You're 23 which is still very young, so I'd say go for it.

You might think that, but then when you actually get with her, you will realize how much she actually costs you.

When you become 30, maybe you start to compare yourself to your friends who can afford to buy houses and cars since they have 2 wages.

And you have nothing. You still live in a studio apartment with a fat pig who does not even clean up after herself even though she’s home all day while you are busting your ass at work.

Unless you seriously flirt into them and not just while around them, you can only thoughtfully expect men to take you on your word as serious but never as a thoughtful thing. So like a bitch whining and not actually wanting or intending to do anything unprovocatively. Essentially if youre thinking up excuses at 23 youre fat. Youre ugly. Youre stupid. A whore, which is cool but totally unredeeming if you think that salient faculties are on the rise as meaningful, sex is just bitter then and you have less the ability to fully incapacitate another person with a glance and more the promise to offer up to them a glance for more than their fair share of something bigger they have yet to hone in on bc whore. That you are a racist. That you are white. That you have a good job and little money to give or spend. That you have no clue about your school work and spend a lot of time just talking. That you have no friends and this will be more about becoming friends than becoming a couple, which leads to a lot of mental masturbation. That you have t shirts on and not a blouse because men like women unless theyre guys and guys dont say shit unless youre a bitch. Did this loop? If not then you're seriously just under pining for the sense of a particular someone on here, likely me, or just looking for a way to caveat that you have more than enough money for a fuck but want to hear that theres an audience of men waiting for you to exist again. Something we all know isnt going to happen.

My kidney fucking hurts and it isnt because I'm dirty or sick.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

If you want to be paid as much you gotta work as hard

Of course you don't mind being a housewife. They don't have to do anything...

I can be your husband if you are fine with working while I stay at home

Maybe ask your friends if they know any nice guys? I'm 36 and my best relationships have been from friend-of-a-friend connections.

>tfw 4/10 and happily married

Attached: le smug man.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Women on average earn less != women earn less in the same positions as men

2 females in one thread is very very rare

go outside
no need to thank me

is this bait?

the only way you're going to find someone to take care of you is if you go to church.

otherwise, get a job.

On Jow Forums? Lol.

>You still live in a studio apartment with a fat pig who does not even clean up after herself even though she’s home all day while you are busting your ass at work.
Or maybe she will clean the house and not eat that much since the 3 kids they have makes her happy and the grandparents are coming for thanksgivin.

The ultra rich had everything to do with this, but keep blaming it all on the opposite sex. It's exactly what they want you to do. You're unironically a dumb sheep, go back to eating your own shit.

GO

TO

CHURCH

SERIOUSLY, most of the early 20-somethings at my church are getting married or already started having kids. Only reason I have is because I'm a recent arrival and I'm a raging social retard

Attached: aaaayyyyyy.jpg (1224x1221, 188K)

just be yourself

>I think relationships just happen
what the fuck does that even mean

Attached: 1493358533607.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Relationships are not forced?

Bump

We're in the same situation except I've never went to college.

t. can't even afford to be single because no education

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)