Jow Forums in a nutshell

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-053159__01.jpg (1080x1702, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1068195983903866880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao why would someone do that hahha

probably fake since someone was filming tho at the right time

NI-

Attached: 1542854853596.jpg (1222x820, 247K)

What is a nazi jacket and where can i buy one ?

i call this staged

What a faggot

Have you heard of Depeche mode?

Leftist false flag. He got knocked out on purpose because self hating whites masturbate to racial humiliation.

>n/pol/c in a memeshell

Attached: n-projection-c.jpg (1513x670, 50K)

Incorrect, friend.
Most of us hold down regular jobs, file our taxes, and vote. You may want to believe racists and fascists are out in the open, but we're very much keeping our power level hidden.

I for one am a HR manager that has ensured more than 100,000 muslim names have been kept off my companies application server with a simple program that screens out names. My companies CEO congratulated me on ensuring "the quality of the companies talent".

We are everywhere, and we're going to take it all back.

At least link the video faggot OP
twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1068195983903866880

>words hurt my feelings
niggers are such bitches

what's a nazi jacket?

Attached: 1491974749822.png (844x1157, 82K)

was he killed and then eaten by feval niggers?

>black fragility

>What's a Nazi jacket

In America..

Attached: NaziJacket.jpg (425x449, 23K)

Attached: 1540253046700.png (152x254, 52K)

Can any black anons explain this? I’ve been called a cracker, I was pointed at and called a blue eyed devil, I once even had the all black staff at jack in the box once stuff my bag full of crackers. Racial slurs happen to everyone. I grew up in a shit side of town and in foster care. But never once has been being called a devil or a cracker or a honky ever bothered me. I literally just think that they’re retarded and keep going about my business. I mean didn’t Tyler perry teach you anything? It’s not what you’re called it’s what you answer to? Why on earth do so many black people flip the fuck out of you call them a nigger? That’s exactly what they want when they say that. You punch them and then what? You’re in jail. They have a neat story about the angry black guy who jumped him and will conviently leave out the part where he called you a nigger. Why would you put yourself in that situation? I get rage....I get fighting.....but don’t you know your limits? Don’t you go ‘you know what ....this instance just isn’t going to be worth the consequences if I curb stomp this bitch in my flip flops’ can a black user help me understand?

I like the story but you shouldn't admit to discrimination. Jow Forums posting does count as evidence, user.

>the only authentic Nazi jacket

Attached: 1507404060526.jpg (600x805, 83K)

Give a Jew a media platform and it promotes and thrills at violence against its greatest cultural competitor whether the Jew is calling for violence against the Germans, Russians, Ukrainians or even a school yard brawl, the cowardly Jew will be there cheering and later wanking to the white Christian Mans defeat, or if he wins cursing him. Jews are utter filth. I'd love to rearrange this Ben Cunts Kike face.

It's widespread in Spain and France.
Mohammed on the Cv, automatic deletion.

This is exactly my point, user. If libs think we're all faggots wearing "nazi jackets", they are very very wrong.

they don't think like that

No it doesnt.

Nobody does this. Are we supposed to fall for this shit? This comes straight out of a Lifetime movie. This propaganda is weak.