Youtube PROVES Global Warming: Trumpcucks BTFO

I decided to look into climate change skeptics to see if they had a point. Luckily before I took any time to listen to their speeches or read their books Youtube told me they were wrong. Checkmate conservashits.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUT_vha4ukU
youtube.com/watch?v=DOFoJo6zwEU
youtube.com/watch?v=WpNzwzwm-xU

Attached: Youtube Saves Global Warming.png (971x760, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
youtube.com/watch?v=xJSVjCrrCu0
psc.apl.washington.edu/research/projects/arctic-sea-ice-volume-anomaly/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIwKhX-1gZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely seditious, they have a similar banner for RT saying they're state-owned media on all their vids

Are they wrong, user? They do the same for all jazira

We already passed the tipping point. No sense in carbon taxes now. We missed the deadline. Schucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-101151_Firefox.jpg (1440x1475, 439K)

Fugg...

Attached: Sadcat Meets His Demise.jpg (567x437, 142K)

Patrick Michaels is a fucking retard, I love how they have their little cons each year "International Conference on Climate Change" lmao, as if any notable climate scientists who actually publish research ever attend it. It's entirely for quacks, non climate scientists and so called """skeptics""" that are just plain contrarians on the evidence.
The hilarious part is his work with the Cato institute, an organization that has taken millions in contributions and funding from oil executives and corporations. Not only that, but Michaels himself has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in funding directly from oil corporations over the years.
But of course, there's no way that's a conflict of interest, right?

That said, it's funny that this guy is somehow popping up again, he hasn't been relevant in almost a decade as far as I'm aware.

Funny enough, the ICCC are organized by another organization that rakes in millions of dollars in funding from anonymous donors each year (aka Donor's Trust, which millionaires and billionaires use to disguise and make their donations anonymous by going through a third party). This allows fossil fuel companies and individuals like the Koch brothers to give millions to these organizations without anyone knowing. Most corporations such as Exxon mobile stopped directly financing Heartland and other think tanks around 2006-2007.

I thought we would be ice free at the poles in like 2016, isnt that what Gore said?

nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

>memeflag
Imagine my shock.

You are not getting a single penny in carbon tax.

Attached: 376717491486.png (900x900, 255K)

All of that is nothing compared to a Youtube banner warning. Get with the program.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJSVjCrrCu0

Attached: file.png (1327x879, 231K)

Huh, now they're saying we should be preparing for global cooling.
>Keep giving us your money, goy
>No we're not actually going to do anything that's seriously going to reduce emissions, we just want more money to tell you how your white, first world countries are the ones responsible for global warming
>Don't worry about Africa, India, or China, though

I often see people bring up things Al Gore said, and it's always very vague. Al Gore isn't a scientist, he doesn't make predictions and thus anything he says should be disregarded in my opinion. He doesn't speak for the scientific evidence, and if he's wrong, he was obviously not basing what he said on the evidence itself.

What he said, and I might be incorrect on this because it's been a while, but I think he made statements saying that the arctic COULD be ice free during summer within a few years / decades, something that did not occur, yet at the same time we are seeing losses in arctic sea ice extent nearly every year, and the trend definitely favors an ice free arctic during summer in the coming decades. He said these type of statements over a decade ago, so yes, he was wrong if he said that.

psc.apl.washington.edu/research/projects/arctic-sea-ice-volume-anomaly/

Again, it's worth noting that Al Gore is not a climate scientist, nor is he qualified to make climate predictions, so I really don't understand why people like you even bother bringing him up. You want to make a point, bring up a climate change study, a piece of peer reviewed literature that made a major incorrect projection / prediction about the climate that was published in the last 2 decades. The scientific evidence itself is really what matters here, not something a science popularizer said.

Good. Videos like this are literally spreading disinformation and do not represent the scientific evidence of the issue. Especially Prager U, there's literally no defending those morons.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIwKhX-1gZQ

Attached: BPIOMASIceVolumeAnomalyCurrentV2.1.png (1364x993, 127K)

Ice expands when frozen, if all the ice in the oceans melts the sea level will go down, checkmate atheists

Its literally freezing everywhere and you're shilling global warming. Fuck is with this noise?

>the Cato institute is funded by people therefore it can’t be honest
>all of the scientists who support my views are also funded but just ignore that

>al gore uses scientists predictions
>the predictions are wrong so blame al gore and not the scientists

The logic they use is almost Trostkyite in it's aversion to responsibility.

Finally someone with common sense. These doomsdayers whining about melting ice caps and raising sea levels don't understand mass = density * volume.

As if Global Warming will affect humans? (not including you fag, you're not a human)

Attached: 1533237632726.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

>tfw manbearpig is real

obvious troll is obvious