Consider the following:

Consider the following:

==RIGHT WING COMIC SQUADS==

All it takes to make a comic is maybe 3 guys and almost no money. It takes a guy to write the plot, a guy to illustrate it, and a guy to clean it up in photoshop. In many cases one guy can fill multiple roles. It can be hosted on various websites for free, or even distributed as a sketchy zip full of jpegs. In other words, it is next to impossible to prevent it from being created and distributed.

Imagine a world where dozens of bad goy authors were competing with each other for your attention, to give you the best entertainment possible with intricate, engaging plots, but no degeneracy or the degeneracy is cast in the worst possible light. Imagine having dozens of comics to choose from with excellent and thought provoking plots, but there are no brown people or LGBT. We could stop arguing over whether anime was degenerate or not, because we would have created something superior anyway.

That could be ours, almost immediately, if we just put our minds to it.

Attached: IMG_3231.jpg (474x692, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aerbook.com/store/castalia/Arkhaven_Comics/7135
voxday.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right wing retards try to make webcomics sometimes and they're all completely fucking stupid dogshit.

Attached: bitcoin poltards.jpg (602x583, 93K)

Interesting idea. Although I would recommend distributing as PDFs rather than zip files.

Don't have to be explicitly political. Even having them diversity free would be enough.

bump
good points OP and we need more right wing content creators
making comics is incredibly easy as you described

JPEGs spread even faster

happy hanukkah

Doesn’t have to be comics, even. Just write good stories with themes of duty, sacrifice, honour, etc... Make music which appeals to the european soul, like neofolk, black metal, or trance. Create European art and media and take the time to go out of your way to find it and consume it. This is how the left wing comes to dominate cultural institutions, and the right needs to start pushing back by offering its own artistic vision.

True. For small one page comics.

Gonna have to learn to draw first so I'll consider it in 5 years.

Excellent points, OP. This needs to be looked into. What we need are two things
>Bad Goy comics that go viral and spread around, with no apparent source so they can't be killed at the source
>"normal" comics with our version of subversion aka right wing values. No token Black nerd friend, women know their place, whites aren't demons, etc. Just don't make it overly hamfisted. Slide it in.

All media helps of course. But there is something deep and visceral about a visual medium. Seeing makes it somehow more real to many.

Heard there's a redpilled comic artist who sells and shares his shit on /ic and /aco. Line work is supposedly fucking fantastic.

this post radiates autism please stick with your containment boards

workin on it OP

Attached: 1480580372647.jpg (768x1024, 190K)

Goyfield the Cat

Attached: download.png (208x243, 7K)

I think I've seen you in /ic/. Great stuff man. Would love to see more

I agree OP.
aerbook.com/store/castalia/Arkhaven_Comics/7135
voxday.blogspot.com/

Needs more Loomis

> Making comics
> incredibly easy
Youd wish

Iron Sights by Richard C. Meyer. /ourboi/

Half tempted to make this.

An impressive idea user. it took me some time to think it out but in truth its effective to get the comic/cartoon ball rolling and could possibly be a tool to purge shitty tumbler artists who are currently destroying western animation and comic culture in general. But unless its a massive movement with based artist appearing in massive droves we should expect this not to take off. Still this quite the idea.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png (550x550, 116K)

Consider the following:

==Winter Chan will save the white race==

Only by conjuring winter-chan here in this thread can we bring about Fimbulwinter which only whites can survive and will then kill off all migrants and other non-whites.

Attached: Winter Chan.jpg (1383x864, 170K)

and let me guess, you want to be the writer ie the easy part?

inb4 writing comics isn't easy, ok then write and draw it you fat fuck

Wow another rehash of this movie. Despite your technical talents the theme is tired.

Preparatory pump

good god, right-wing "art" is such garbage

Got a problem?

Attached: unknown-4.png (601x400, 352K)

Ok pol this is why million dollar idea . Stay away jews

>hero is family man
>driven to become vigilante against kikery
>first arc
>man has wife and 20yo daughter and teen son
>tdaughter is sjw uni slut
>dates Tyrone
>Tyrone sells drugs to son
>son ods and dies
>dad finds out Tyrone sold drug
>tricks Tyrone into overdose
>shit happens, a super villain is born
>rain man
>a pissed off boomer antihero

>hazmat suiit, rollerblades, poison sprinkler overhead and hose
>poison = powers
First he makes solution of ca fentanyl + dmso and skates around the hood cleansing niggers, then replaces club entry stamp with poison
And so on

Seriously that's hilarious and I love it.

Like breaking bad meets the wire meets the tick