Monogamy is for white people

Why do people do this to themselves?

Everyone who screws around before marriage will want to forget about it and pretend it never happened. If it's not already obvious you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. You can't look into your wife's eyes and be ok with what you did in the past. If you care for her, that would impossible. You'd want to be with only her. You'd wish to take it back and find her again. We're so desensitized. Why act like a freaking negro? Why act like a feminist? White, civilized countries used to wait for marriage. Now, like everything else traditional and good and healthy, we lost that. It must be brought back. There's no way around it. Sex is a very important part of life and you can't go around degrading it and making it into an insignificant act and expect society to be ok and not degraded as well.

We're failing so hard at this. Even right wingers are pathetically promiscuous. We need mass-scale change before even more single moms are created, women get even more depressed, men get more lonely, before society becomes more jewed, before the birthrates plunge even lower.

Attached: ouptvc4lak121.jpg (960x1024, 165K)

ABIGAIL !!!!! PLEASE!!!!
IT'S LITERALLY TORTURE WAITING :(

Get married faster, boy!

I'M TRYING! ..but she hasn't responded to my message yet.

oof, try try again
maybe with a different girl

BE THOTS, PAY LOTS

just wait till WW3

the cunts will have even less dick to ride, making them even more desperate.

even so lord, please bring upon us WW3.

Attached: palantir.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

NO! I want her ! she was perfect for me and I for her. I thought everything was going well and she was the one who suggested that we start something up (relationship). It was in a random comment section of an article. It's been 3 days and still no reply (I posted a burner email)
what do you think will happen?

keep trying to get her then. talk to her in person.

and make 8 white babies.

Is it not, sex IN the city?

COOL
WINE
AUNT

didnt the lead actress herself get married and have 3 kike shitlets?

women are dumb and impressionable, they honestly feel an affinity with the characters in these romcoms and sitcoms.
they are always shown the happy endings after all of their shagging adventures, with the adventures themselves being the character building process itself that makes mr wonderful discover the girl in the first place.

I've never met her lol (but her personality was perfect for me) It was a random meeting in the comments section and we had a 3 day chat exchange of our inner thoughts and ideals. then we both realized we were falling in love. I think she saw my reply with my contact and desire to talk privately. She did say she needed to do some inner thinking before getting into a relationship so I hope that's why she hasn't replied yet (processing her emotions)

she's a virgin. 8 kids is too many. I want to actually parent and influence them properly. 3-4 is what I'd want

GOD !!!!! I never ask for anything (not even forgiveness or mercy) just fucking give me this ONE fucking thing.

>White, civilized countries used to wait for marriage.
then how do you explain how Siphilus, a sexually transmitted disease, was rampant in medieval europe, rather than just going extinct?

Attached: Sarah+Jessica+Parker+Matthew+Broderick+Sarah+K_JUZzhxCBWl.jpg (407x594, 86K)

White MGTOW is the future
get used to it

Aylmao look at this faggot

I regret not a single orgasm.

lol it's killing me, what-if's torment me.

if you really want her keep messaging her. and 3-4 is called dying numbers. have 5.

She's married to Ferris Bueller?

I didn't see that coming.

there's no way to her send direct messages. It's in a random public comment section and I made my desires very well known already. She made hers well known also but might need time to figure her emotions out. I just don't think I can make it 3 more days. I lost my appetite (and 5 lbs in 3 days I'm already fit but it'll take at least to gain it back )

I don't know why it's affecting me to this degree.

Hey user :) Thanks for letting me randomly bitch in your thread and engaging me. I feel a little better. Before I go, can you send some positive thoughts tonight for things to work out between me and her. I promise I'll always remember to send you some if she replies. Thanks, goodnight

We need a new lethal STD

Attached: 1543035144127m.jpg (1024x768, 83K)