Stoner girls

Whats the deal with stoner girls and being sluts?

Of couse there are exception, but for the most part, stoner girls are very promiscuous and dress scantily. Why is that?

Attached: 1507605495003.jpg (1920x1080, 631K)

Because they do drugs and are therefore degenerate. Why would you expect anything else?

Weed and promiscuity are both signs of poor intelligence. If you smoke don't think you're any better than them.

>Weed and promiscuity are both signs of poor intelligence

[citation needed]

citation?

because those are both uninhibited things to do. some would argue they're even a bit antisocial. if someone likes buffalo hot wings then it's likely they'll enjoy other spicy foods.

They're objectively harmful. If you engage in those activities you're acknowledging the damage it does to your life and going forward with it anyway. Only an idiot would do that.

Unironically this.

They seek instant gratification whether it's through fucking or smoking.

I know some girls who occasionally smoked and weren't like DUDE WEED LMAO and they weren't sluts, but the actual stoner girls were 100% all sluts.

and I'm not saying that in a REEE ROASTIES SLUTS r9k sort of way, I think sluts are great.

That's not a citation of anything, that's just you repeating your opinion.

>engaging in harmful activities while still being aware of the damage and risk it poses to your health and life

reminds you of anything? Something you're doing right now?

they give you stds and hurt your chances at a successful marriage, so that's not great

So if i can provide a stoner gorl with free weed, will she be my slut?

so does posting on Jow Forums, well not STDs necessarily but it does make you retarded, and sitting at a computer all day long fucks up your posture and makes you fat.

probably yeah but there's no such thing as "my slut" it's "a slut". It belongs to everyone and it's here today and gone tomorrow, like a rainbow or beautiful sunset.

>it belongs
damn you're a piece of shit

somehow I doubt you're totally happy with your arrangement with women

Inductive reasoning. Well done :)

After I got out of highschool I sold a lot of pot and sometimes other drugs. I had girls all over my dick. Fortunately I had a girlfriend otherwise I'd probably be disease riddled now.

Spending a few hours online is nothing compared to blasting your brain with chemicals or destroying your capacity to pair bond.

Some people get really horny while high. Not to mention sex after smoking feels like 10 times better, but you virgins wouldnt know

Stoner girls are the ones who have discovered how great sex and an orgasm is high on drugs. Just like us Stoner boys.

>blasting your brain with chemicals

what do you think happens to your brain's chemical makeup when you're shitposting or beating off online?

Those chemicals come from my body and not some green shit Juan sold me.

>Those chemicals come from my body

So? That's how addiction works, like gambling.

Attached: i-used-the-internet.jpg (532x1200, 103K)

So by these answers i guess stoner girls arent gf material?

Did you not read the rest of my sentence?

Sure they are, not all stoner girls are raging sluts and even if they are sluts who cares it's a girlfriend not a wife you can date for a few months

Because of the rosk of stds etc...

Weed lowers your IQ and fucks your memory and attention span permanently.

so does fannying about on the internet

Not permanent. It can be fixed with a simple lifestyle change. Weed changes your brain structure.