Seriously what the FUCK is his problem?

seriously what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: download (6).jpg (1160x773, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0
youtube.com/watch?v=avkkdrjDsTA
twitter.com/Canadabuster/status/1068213670834917376
youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He stopped receiving his daily dose

Hes Canadian.

hes not retarded like trump

Attached: 1498176029760.webm (312x176, 488K)

His eyebrows whisper shit to him in his sleep. One of them even tried escaping captivity during a speech.

he realized that his popularity was a result of dope, and that people consider him a laughing stock sock puppet

Lack of testosterone and raised in a country that villafies masculinity

Attached: 1528673429108.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

He hasn't come out of the closet

Attached: 1528773722-Trudeau-crop.png (960x540, 301K)

And possible hair dye poisoning.

He gay

Attached: 1543162622613.jpg (1280x941, 214K)

LOL

Attached: B60kr67.gif (600x338, 3.82M)

still my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=pW3DfNZ5d-0

Justin shows off his cool NATO socks.

Attached: DAwbLn5XgAADt_6.jpg (558x650, 53K)

this

hes a smug cosmopolitan trust fund liberal.
heres why they act the way they do.
average canadians like to travel, and generally we are very polite and try to follow customs so we garnered a reputation of being kind and friendly. these autistic upper class rich kids hear about this and their narcissistic ego takes over. they walk around with smug self satisfaction assuming everyone loves them. justin trudeau is the king of these fucks. hes insufferable

Attached: 654654321478.jpg (259x194, 7K)

He's a repressed gay man living a lie, what do you expect

Attached: i want cock.jpg (600x400, 182K)

no! bad leg!

Stop bullying Justin. He will serve as prime minister as long as his father did.

youtube.com/watch?v=avkkdrjDsTA

he caught "the gay" and its terminal.

Can’t wait to see him cuddle up to Macron.

Attached: 811B5D7C-504D-454F-B71A-0238C0F080B0.png (756x716, 538K)

Of course they're fucking pink

Attached: C7jOyUrW0AEkXZ9.jpg (648x722, 46K)

why dont you tell us?

Attached: Raise_boys_as_feminists_to_change_culture_of_sexism_,_says_Justin_Trudeau_World_news_The_Guardian_-_ (638x944, 100K)

Attached: 1501818946510.jpg (1105x1200, 137K)

try again nigger.

He needs to be hanged. Along with his mutt wife

on the bright side hes created a growing xenophobic culture within canada because of his mindless self destroying xenophillic policies.

no he wont. not after the omar incident.
no matter what that traitor says. Omar isnt and never will be canadian.
filthy terrorist recieved 10.5 million taxpayer dollars so justing could get a "progressive" chubby.
I doubt even pierre was that retarded.

Upside down nigger you are wrong

I love him... I regret not voting for him last election, but will fix my mistake in 2020

How do you know he's not an ebin troll and all he does is for teh lulz and being voted by dumb people

Omar incident? You do know Harper went through the same thing and also gave about 10 million $ to some Arab? Didn't stop Harper from ruling for about a decade.

gay leaf with Castro dad

Honest question to leafs: who planted Trudeau? Deep State? Oligarchs? Soros? the Chinese? (((the gobalists)))? Its impossible this retard actually won on his own. He was a loser, some part time ski instructor and teacher, who never got anything done in his life and now he somehow popped up as a major party leader and just won. Who is puling his strings? Who came to that fag one day after drama class and said: "we'll make you prime minister, just smile and do what we tell you" ?

Attached: cucked.jpg (600x340, 48K)

Taller, stronger chin, isn't a slave to the kikes and married off all his kids to the jews, his nation isn't beholden to large corps who brainwash their citizenry into being consumerist pigs, etc.etc.
He does cross his legs funnily tho.

He is a bottom to a little boy. No joking, you think pedophilia is the endgame? No, its where young boys are the dom's and the adult cuck is the sub. Ever see a 12 year old boy fuck the ass of a grown man as a prep before the 12 year old boy nuts in his wife's pussy? I have.

Attached: Boylover Justin.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

So many things

Attached: HWrgWna.jpg (831x650, 69K)

>t. a leaf

You what

Holy shit no no no.....

Changing the progressives game one sissy bottom at a time.

Came here to post this pic

>hes not retarded

Attached: 1542993913079.jpg (640x404, 42K)

I hate him holy shit

>seriously what the FUCK is his problem?
He's a leaf

Your saying he would be less cuck if he bent over and accepted Trump's shitty deals to begin with? Move away already.

Why does he have a purse?

"Heee's a faaaggg"

He's a weak faggot trying to convince himself that he isn't a puppet and who is swinging far above his weight.

I met him. He's a virtually clueless puppet surrounded by yes men.

I'd guess that the Chinese are playing a large role in Trudeau. They have their eyes on Canada and their tentacles wrapped tightly around the country's balls.

This is kind of adorable. Goddammit LOL.

Trudeau is an idiot commie and I wish he were not the leader of Canada. I wish he were simply a harmless TV personality, like the host of a new Muppet Show or something like that. Or some kind of cute Canadian goodwill ambassador, some lovable shit like that where he could wear nifty costumes and funny socks and hug everyone.

Because I can't hate the guy. I just can't. I simply don't want him running an important Anglo-European country. He's ruining Canada, and that's really, really sad.

Now those EU faggots, totally different story. Those assholes deserve the guillotine. STAT.

no rake for you

mfw thats literally me at any large gathering or social event

Attached: E4042D08-E387-4F75-9749-5647E08FB4CA.jpg (1024x1023, 60K)

He's a beta numale homosexual that thinks like a woman.

this
no attention spans
way, way, way too much conditioning
he could lose, maybe, if his contempt for the everyman.. er everyperson is repeatedly well lit in an easily digestible bit. like.. "beer and popcorn". but that's not so easy todo with the media in the tank for libs.

Fresh Trudeau:
twitter.com/Canadabuster/status/1068213670834917376

Marissa Shen

youtube.com/watch?v=tE4qbMVReTM

he loves nigger cocks. that is all. he thinks his personal rape fantasies should be the law for immigration, just like merkel. because that what you are dealing with.