Curry here AMA and help

Dear Jow Forums

I am a British citizen of Indian origin.

I have never lived in the UK.

I don't know what to do.

I will have a degree soon but I have no idea what to do next.

There is no hope for my ancestral homeland (india) and there is nothing I can do to help it.

How do I cope with this political dilemma, knowing I will forever be from an unchangeable shithole, that no matter what I do it is doomed?

Attached: 62ccac083e8ba18b0ae4f849c86a_w539_h750_g7a6149f22c3b11e8a44c0cc47ab5f122.jpg (539x750, 73K)

You could take a shit in the street...just a suggestion.

Attached: 1535527073572.jpg (624x351, 44K)

You're best of going to India. Don't come here tho everyone will think you're a muzzie and ostracize you from society.

Neck yourself

>I am a British citizen
>I have never lived in the UK
How does that work exactly ?

Attached: pancatconfuso.jpg (400x323, 21K)

Go directly to your nearest shitting street. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 shekels

Breh stay in America. Or try Montreal. British passports are powerful so you can go anywhere, and South Asians have a presence in most major cities.

Try DC, New York, LA, San Diego, Austin, whatever. Or try Montreal. You could always go to Britain, obviously London has a huge Indian population. Though the English kinda suck, and I love the Scottish, so maybe try Glasgow (better than its reputation).

If you really wanna get in touch with your roots, there are some nice cities in India, like Hyderabad. I spent a while in Sri Lanka, and while it's definitely third world, it's a nice little country. Alternately, South Asians have a decent presence in those rich gulf states, so you could always try Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, etc.

And yes, I'm a filthy white bourgeois leftist.

The UK gives citizenship to any brown person and all their relatives who ask

> And yes, I'm a filthy white bourgeois leftist.

I can't fucking understand why leftism is the pet ideology of western upper classes. I mean yeah, you destroy competition and eliminate the upwards mobility of the middle class, but is it really worth making plebs angry? The backlash has only just begun and you people are already losing your shit over Trump.

Trump is fucking small-time as far as radicalism goes, he's essentially a non-retarded Democrat. The European leaders that are going to come after the EU self-destructs are likely to be outright genocidal, and that's honestly 100% on the leftist elites.

This is the most enlightening thing I've read all week.

High IQ post

I was born there while both my parents held ILR, but they left so theyre indian citizens while I am British lmao

>Breh stay in America. Or try Montreal.
Come here to work illegally as a slave
>nice cities in India
Translation: Go home
>Asians have a decent presence in those rich gulf states, so you could always try Dubai, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, etc.
Translation: If you don't want to be our slave, or go home be their slave!

Do you people even hear yourselves when you open your yuppieyaphole?

I'm not a green card holder i"m here on a visa which will expire soon that's why; I'd rather just stay permanently in the US than leave desu.

I genuinely believe America is the greatest country ever and love the "diversity" here that Jow Forums seems to hate.

Like honestly, Europe is fun to visit but not a place i"d ever want to live in, not only are there no other pajeets in the continent outside UK, most Euros have this very distinct culture which makes socialization nigh impossible even for second gen migrants.

I like the "open" nature of American culture much better. In Europe, a Pole in Germany is considered a Pole even if he is three generations in.

also the freedoms here are like way more I just like the idea of being free man

bombs are cheap and easy to make

Attached: 1531941002107.png (630x305, 197K)

Subvert the Western world for the motherland. Join an LGBT and leftist group, make friends with Jewish people and try getting into CNN, NYT, WaPo, or any of the major media sites. If you can, infiltrate right wing organizations like Fox, Brietbart, etc. and try to pretend to be a woke minority.

lol

>And yes, I'm a filthy white bourgeois leftist.
no you're not, you street shitters are habitual liars.
You faggots lie to mask your low IQ crap quality work.
Both you and OP need to go back to the POO in LOO country.

stop being butthurt and give me proper solutions instead of rage typing racist shit

being a dumb nigger like this will just make pajeets like me impulsively want to chase after whtie girls and steal your jobs

here's a solution
find a LOO in India and POOOOO in it

and you're too ugly to get the good white girls
you're too stupid to take the good jobs

Fake countries. I know that feel brother.

just be (you), op. be the best (you) (you) can be!

>The UK gives citizenship to any brown person and all their relatives who ask

what??
seriously now

You'll never be American being a street Shitter. You don't want to be here for the day of the rope because a dot head Indian is truly a foreigner in America especially with a Limey accent. Enjoy your vacation and then go home to londonstan .

Attached: apu.png (485x723, 467K)

Attached: b0f.png (629x454, 448K)

This. This is the only option i.e.to bring down the wh*toid.

The only solution is to go back to India. No one likes race traitors or cowards that would abandon their own.

Britland is yours - none shall interfere; do as you please.

May I suggest AUSTRALIA?

>There is no hope for my ancestral homeland (india) and there is nothing I can do to help it.
Exactly the same in mine so fuck off back to where you come from.

That's his country you're in, chap.
I'd treat him more nicely if you want to stay there.

Are you saying there are no capable Indians? Look, maybe India won't be a superpower by 2020, but that doesn't mean specific communities can't be created that are worthwhile. Focus on the best parts of India, and stop calling yourself British. No one actually thinks of you as British, and you're only distancing yourself from your actual people.

Attached: 1523021531152.jpg (650x512, 126K)

FUCK OFF
THEY'RE FULL

Tldr
Nipple in op pic yay. Oobies

i wanna fuk a white woman

Post more pics of tiddies then kill yourself.

You'll be lucky if we give you your life on the DOTR. You are entitled to nothing. You'd best git while the gitten's good. You're almost too filthy to even kill.

Attached: 5a2cd21665a1f64f32985199709d69571506dfbfd7778d48e259d9fea3bd0006.png (1232x1080, 1.27M)

>There is no hope for my ancestral homeland (india) and there is nothing I can do to help it.
not with that attitude, you pussy ass bitch