Hitler had NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Only ten or so, and only in the 10 kiloton range. The Russians had nukes even before them, with China being the first. The Russians destroyed all evidence of Nazi atomic weapons to prevent the glorification of Nazism. They considered dropping a nuke on DC but decided against it.

China kept its nuclear weapons program secret too for propaganda against the 'American imperialists', they had ICBMs capable of hitting the entire globe by the time of the Korean War, and hundreds of them. Mao Zedong, when asked about what if the Americans used the atomic weapon, said something along the lines of 'I wish they would'.

Attached: 783_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 337K)

Hitler also successfully tested nuclear weapons on a V2 rocket, twice. Why didn't he reduce London to ashes? He simply didn't have the balls. Several Nazi officers considered launching without authorization but didn't have the balls either. Hitler told them they should have done it. He did in fact escape to South America.

Americans did not fake the moon landing, but they were not the first, Chinese got there during the Ming dynasty, the Indians a few decades later, and Russia almost the same time.

Again, this is all probably just a made up daydream in the mind of someone bored out of his mind during his day to day life who believes in conspiracy theories for whatever vain hope there is of escaping his painfully banal existence.

>Destroyed all evidence
>I know about this
Pick one, and only one.

Why didn't the Chinese use nuclear weapons against Japan? They couldn't, as the Second Sino-Japanese war was all just Asian Jews and other assorted types of barbarians killing each other.

Also, if I had to guess, internal collaborators were even more guilty than the Japanese, so nuking Japan would have solved nothing.

Again, I'm just trying to fill in the holes in my conspiracy theory so it sounds believable.

Nukes don't even exist you dumb schizo.
The Jews/USSR made up a large and extensive propaganda and disinfo/misinfo campaign before and after WWII.

>nuclear weapons
>ming dynasty

Attached: mkay.png (631x473, 234K)

>so it sounds believable
You're not doing a great job.

big if true
Ancient indians had nukes

History revisionism is not a good venue for comedy.

Attached: Nuclear-India-790147[1].jpg (590x350, 37K)

either a retard or a schizo retard. either way, you're a fuck head.

I can use airbrush too, problem with doing photoshopping like that is you gotta match up the jpeg arifacting to the edit, otherwise you make it too obvious.

Ok libtard

This is dumb. If they had nukes then why didn't they use them instead of losing like little bitches?

I mean it certainly wasn't because of humane reasons. Literally nobody cared about civilian casualties in WWII unless the atrocities were committed against them.

Was waiting for the nonsensical namecalling to be dropped to post this.

Attached: Jew stategies.png (1775x437, 46K)

Any evidence of this not being a fake? I'm looking for other photos or a pic of the original cylinder and nothing comes up.

Don't take drugs, kids or you'll end up writing retarded shit like OP does

>Was waiting for the nonsensical namecalling to be dropped to post this.
But you were posting nonsensical namecalling first. You rude person.

I've not called you any names, yet.
We're getting there, click my ID and go through all my posts, find one that agrees with what you just said.

>retarded rice farmers
>secret nuclear weapons program

didn't the USA 'recover' at least one or more German submarines, including the one that had the 'Purple' cryptography machine on it, and one ,or it may have been the same sub, that had uranium or plutonium, fissile materiel that was used in the US atomic bomb program, Manhattan Project. Is that true or disinformation??!!

or believing in the EU