Torture Camp

The day of the rope has come and you're put in charge of your very own concentration camp. How will you make the libs inside wish it was a death camp?

Attached: Hold still while I gas you.jpg (904x711, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afsluitdijk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Set them free because I'm not an Authoritarian moron afraid of ideologies, especially theirs.

make them eat a steak; rare

You go into the camp as well.

Best way is to fuck with them in a random fashion, that's what really instills terror; if there's no order or logic to the violence then it breaks the mind. Sleep deprivation for all, hard work, then every few days randomly grab one and fuck them up. Anyone who steps out of line gets butchered.
Also hello CIA.

build a 70s era american suburb and make them live accordingly

traditional american culture where men were men and women knew their place triggers the fuck out of these libcucks

So, give them a middle class life? That's stupid, you go into the camp as well.

Play Jared Taylor speeches. Force them to listen.

There won't be any concentration camps on the day of the ROPE.

Masturbation machines

Sneed.

Pigs. Bind their legs and hands then let pigs eat them.

Attached: 0CFCE844-FF34-47D1-8109-8A85692148AB.jpg (645x851, 71K)

fucking metal

Find out what made my Great Great uncle that stayed in Western Ukraine and joined the SS successful

I make them grow their own food, exercise, be outdoors, and read the bible until they're normal
after that I dont know, send them to Madagascar or something

Attached: 1435297326846.png (500x183, 135K)

Nothing. Because torture is degenerate and the product of the diseased mind of the leftist authoritarian. However if I was running a some sort of camp where people had to be kept because they were too dangerous to be let out into the general public I would make it a place that would promote self improvement. I would play audio excerpts from The Art of the Deal done by Trump himself over the camp loudspeakers and promote self improvement and healthy living.

Would gas or put in ovens alive.

First dead.

>Torture Camp
>concentration camp
In real life, kikes will just be hunted and executed, no sadomasochist fetish hoaxes from little chaim.

Allow them the freedom and resources to make their ideal society within the confines of the camp. They’ll be dead in months.

The WiFi loads so slow you only get 5% of what you want but at first it seems like it is working.

implying i would waste resources on these fucks.
i would flood the country en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afsluitdijk which will kill them and destroy their outrages architecture and art scattered all over my beautiful country. the money saved not re-educating these fucks will be spend to restore said things with buildings and art that resembles actual national history

Attached: 1542993055897.png (951x629, 585K)