What was he like?

For all the old anons, what was he like? Seems like a forgettable president to be honest. Nothing about him really stood out.

Attached: A9823844-59F0-4F13-B5E3-FA721063ACEE.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhmXleZXAr0
youtube.com/watch?v=KjweYD5mXv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He blatantly lied about raising taxes.

he was wh*te therefore deserved death

Attached: Ermeni Boa.png (1010x1137, 232K)

He was crooked as a bull's dick, just like his dad.

he sent a lot of people to die in the sand
did he give a deathbed glow in the dark confession about jfk or no?
either way i am glad he is dead and had to see his wife die

Remember the Highway of Death?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhmXleZXAr0

Watch the Franklin documentary and tell me what you think of him.

he was a classic blue blood balanced budget republican; fairly smart, not a supply sider like Reagan, he was pretty similar to about half the republican party of the 1950s, or similar to the republican party in the 1920s. Last of a dying breed though. After he lost to clinton, the supply sider reaganites took congress and chased the old school bluebloods out of the party. They left the republican party for the democrat party in the 90's turning NY solid blue (it used to be a bit of a swing state). This was the first crack in the Reagan coalition of the 80s, and symbolized the wholesale solidification of southern Christians behind the republican party (no matter what the democrats tried to do to keep them, prior to this those voters were swinging back and forth between the parties, and there were still a lot of southern christian democrats around at the time who lost their seats to republicans in districts that hadn't voted republican ever.)

Attached: 1484205471370.jpg (643x960, 68K)

> Promised to reveal UFO secrets as president
> Didn't
He was a bigger faggot than you OP.

Thanks mohammad

Mashallah and God bless

one time he said, "read my lips: no new taxes" and it was probably one of the first memes i remember

His family is quite jewy. Involved in businesses that may have led to the deaths of lots of Americans during WW2, selling to all parties involved. Buddies with the Saud royal family, who are responsible for many of the shit going on in the Middle East (besides the Jews) and has led to the deaths of lots of Americans. They're neocons - it's bad because they're the kind of people who would sell their country for shekels. Part of the globalist cabal, with IC agencies infiltrated by his friends/cronies/proteges as the "arm" making things happen to push their agenda. His death could not have come any sooner.

Pretty much the definition of neocon boomer.

I never cared for him. Plus he followed Reagan.

Attached: 1472187333355.png (448x460, 158K)

9/11
JFK assassination
Drug running
Coups
Pedophilia

Thousand points of light globalist piece of shit.

Leader of the free world. Probably why he was just assassinated with that meeting going on in Buenos Aires at the same time.

He introduced the killing rooms to China with the one child policy

I wish I was old enough at the time to remember him getting cucked and absolutely btfo by Clinton in the '92 debates, shit was embarrassing

read my lips

>what was he like?

>family money came from selling steel to nazis even after us was at war with them
>attended Yale, got tapped for skull and bones
>got recruited for CIA, helped with the kennedy /bay of pigs thing
>ran international cocaine and guns ring
>ran for office and failed a bunch of times but finally got made vp
>tried to whack Reagan, nearly succeeded
>eventually became president, started wars for profit
>likely involved in 9/11
>a whack of other evil
youtube.com/watch?v=KjweYD5mXv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ft3eGWZd7LE

nothing about him really stands out except the shit sliding down his legs in his wheelchair

Faggy ex-spook.
A very forgetable 1-term ex-president who married his older sister.

He was the beginning of the end

oh, he's dead. didn't know that.

Attached: bushgoat2.gif (500x300, 169K)

>ex-spook
>very forgetable
>beginning of the end
That's about right.. he came right as mass media could promote such a guy. And seriously ex head of the CIA.. probably the beginning of when people stopped trusting the CIA.