Girlfriend of 1 year told me yesterday she had a lot more partners than i thought...

Girlfriend of 1 year told me yesterday she had a lot more partners than i thought. She said that she would drink often when she was younger and make out and give head to random guys. She said she cant quite remeber how many but it mustve been over 10. Until yesterday i thought she was with her ex and thats it. Now it feels disgusting thinking about how many guys had her, but I still love her. I mean she is still the same person, but I see her in a more negative light now and I can't decide whether I should break up, because an attractive girl like her will always have many past partners I guess.

Attached: 1521660965217.jpg (402x431, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did you find out? Did she tell you she had only been with her ex and confessed to lying to you this whole time, or did you just never ask or confirm?

Sounds like you are jealous...

Go out and suck a bunch of rando’s cocks and make it even.

She confessed that she lied to me, because i might take it the wrong way. Yeah no shit, as if lying a year about it makes it better.

Then it's a problem. Had it been that you never asked or confirmed, I would've just placed the burden on you.

She lied to you. She lied to you about a sensitive topic. No doubt, the number of partners she has had is something not everyone would be okay with, however, it's not the amount that's the (central) issue you should be concerned with; she had been lying to you for a year.

I'm not suggesting that you break up with her, but understand this was a significant violation of trust. You have to determine whether you're okay with her having that many parters, (information you should have been privy to before, or in the early stages of being with her) AND lying to you about it.

Is she lying about anything else? Could she be willing to lie again? Ask yourself these questions, and figure out whether or not this is a person you're willing to forgive.

Yeah I really wonder if she lied about other important things that i should know. The thing is, things are/were getting really serious.

Her reason for lying about it was that she feels dirty and ashamed, and I believe that.

So I am probably willing to forgive her, but I won't trust her the same way as before and I think that that will hurt the relationship in the long run.

And I kinda see her different now, before I saw an innocent and sweet girl, now she seems more like a slut.

>The thing is, things are/were getting really serious.

Irrelevant. Don't think you're obligated to continue putting in effort because you've worked this hard. Even if you already understand this, I don't want you to forget this even for a second.

>Her reason for lying about it was that she feels dirty and ashamed, and I believe that.

Lying is lying. It's unfortunate. She still cares for you, and her feelings towards you are genuine. She still lied. Her explanation is not justification.

>So I am probably willing to forgive her,

If you do, I'd ask that she be COMPELTELY and UTTERLY honest with you, and telling you about ANYTHING she may have lied to you about in the past.

You have to make it clear about what you expect out of this relationship, and what you're asking for.

>I'd ask that

Typo. I'd ask YOU to ask her that.

I'm not going to insert myself into this situation, because while I know what I would do, I will only ask that you're willing to do what /you/ believe to be appropriate.

How many partner have you had? Are you jelly?

Are you sure it's not because you're not as sexually experienced as her and that makes you jealous and insecure and a touch emasculated? I think so.

Attached: 1517279425415.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Not saying that it justifies her lying, just that I can understand why she did it.

I've had 2. And ofc i'm jelly

Well, I won't deny that. The thing that bothers me more though is, that she is not that innocent girl that i thought she was.

This is 100% bullshit.

She knew he would be upset that she lied, and she did it anyways. It's not that she gave oral to a bunch of a guys, it's that she claimed she didn't. Disclosing information from someone that would make them not want to be with you is definitely something to be upset about.

There's nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable. You have every right to be.

>I've had 2.
Then you have no right to complain about her sexual activity. You have no reason to be upset, as the distinction between you and her is completely arbitrary. You're both degenerates, neither of you should pretend otherwise--suck it up and date her.

>The thing that bothers me more though is, that she is not that innocent girl that i thought she was.

You preferred her when she was seemingly innocent?

idk it's also pretty rude to be digging into someone's sexual past especially when they're obviously embarrassed by it and it was shit they did when they were a kid.

Holy shit OP that's like one of the worst case scenarios for me. I completely understand the thing where you look at her in a different light, it also highlights her spinelessness to accept responsibilities for her actions. I have no doubt she was fully aware of what she was doing when she was choking on those random people's dicks, no matter what excuses she uses now.

If I showed obvious signs that her sexual history REALLY REALLY matters to me at the start of the relationship, and she still decided to lie to me, I would break up with her instantly out of principle, even if we were like married for years and whatnot.

>digging into someone's sexual past

It's their past. You can't just fucking choose what your partner does and doesn't know about you. Being with someone means revealing the parts that you yourself are uncomfortable with.

>and it was shit they did when they were a kid.

She was younger, not a kid. Youth is no excuse. She did what she did, and OP should have known. Whether or not he would've wanted to be in the relationship then is up to him; but he should have known.

>She was younger, not a kid.
Well i'd say she was a kid. These things happened when she was 16. (I am from an European country)

Sixteen is a very young age OP, can't deny that. I can understand why someone might be able to /forgive/ this, but I myself would still not be comfortable with this person until I could ensure that they were being honest with me.

If you think you can learn to trust this girl, nothing's stopping you from trying. You can be willing to give her a 2nd chance, but don't think you owe her anything.

Id say stay with her and forgive her, just make sure shes completely honest

She told you because she trusts you. Maybe also to challenge you to be a better lover because she can obviously find someone else. If you're intimidated by how many other people you partner has been with then you're not mature enough for a committed relationship.

Are you serious you really care that much about someones past? When you didn't even know them? Would you of not pursued any farther if she was honest about her partners? If yes then break up now because its just gonna bother you way more then it should and you will resent her for it. If not then fucking work it out and get over it

pfft...TYPICAL women

Attached: KnHbdNuq.png (326x326, 114K)

>I see her in a more negative light now
That's the definition of a YOU problem dude. Her history means fuck-all to your relationship provided she hasn't dragged any actual baggage with it to your relationship. Otherwise, she didn't even have to tell you. She could've left your pearl-clutching ass blissfully unaware, but she chose to be honest. What's wrong with a girl who enjoys her sexuality? Yes, getting drunk and doing dumb shit is bad and hopefully she's cut back on that, but that's less to do with her sexuality and more to do with negative consequences of booze.

Stop judging your girl. There's literally nothing wrong with her having touched other penises than yours. She only wants yours now. Don't be a self-conscious little bitch about nothing.

Isnt the key to like double the number a girl gives you and thats the actual number?

>Oh user that one doesn't count because x

Statistically, the more sexual partners you have, the less likely your relationship will last. Also, she lied about it. It shows things about her character.

Lying about herself because everyone knows most men prefer women who don't open their legs a lot.

The fact that she's had that many relationships or encounters means hes just one of many and is probably just another stepping stone until shes bored, upgrades etc.

>Whats wrong with a girl who enjoys her sexuality

That its easier for a girl to just open her legs. That is a fact. No matter what you say. I dont think OP or anyone would care for a few serious partners before, but it starts to be a trend if its around 10. What makes OP any different. Shes just comfortable enough to admit it now and im sure she did the same to the last few guys.

This post screams "I'm a whore and need to convince people that whores are worthwhile people.

OP, your girl is whore AND a liar. Dump.

>Statistically, the more sexual partners you have, the less likely your relationship will last.
I noticed you have no statistics.

Yeah, lying is bad. Lying has nothing to do with having sex. And assuming that just because a girl has had more than x partners means she's disqualified from monogamy is patently retarded.

>its easier for a girl to just open her legs
What does that have to do with anything? You're jealous of women's perceived ability to get sex more easily than men? That's pathetic. Anyone can have sex if they really want to. Sex is really easy for everybody, that's not an argument.

Why do you keep projecting this "jealous" bullshit. Ive had plenty of opportunities I've said no to because I'm not that type of person. OPs gf is obviously different and she deceived him which is why he feels the way he does and made the thread.

OP is an insecure faggot.

If you really love her stop being a baby and get over it, we all have pasts.

I assumed your arbitrary opposition to recreational sex was based on being sexually frustrated. I see it's some sort of ethical hangup. Whatever. Stop being a judgmental dick for no reason.

lying is lying. ive done countless prostitutes from 14 to 18, if i ever got in a serious relationship i'd disclose that immediately

That would really pisses me off.

The fact she even admitted she lied shows she took advantage of you. Fuck her. I’d dump her over this

>prostitutes
>14
Wut.

>Her reason for lying about it was that she feels dirty and ashamed, and I believe that.

Bullshit.

If she felt dirty about it, she wouldn’t have blown 10 dudes. She enjoyed it. She’s just saying she feels ashamed so you’ll forgive her.

From experience, i tried a ONS before. It was a bad experience. As soon as it was over, I felt dirty. I felt really bad about myself. Do you know what happened? I never ever had a ONS again. I never will

>but that's less to do with her sexuality and more to do with negative consequences of booze.

Its the beer’s fault that the guy decided to drive drunk and run over little Samantha. HE’S not responsible for her death. The beer is!!!!

No, but most people who aren't drunk don't run over children. Just like most people who aren't drunk don't blow a room full of guys.

What I’m getting at is she’s still 100% responsible for every dick that went into her mouth

She is and for a girl to give head to randoms for nothing in return is about wanting to impress them in the hope they will like her.

>She knew he would be upset that she lied, and she did it anyways. It's not that she gave oral to a bunch of a guys, it's that she claimed she didn't. Disclosing information from someone that would make them not want to be with you is definitely something to be upset about.
What a load of horse shit. It's pretty obvious that you never had a relationship in your life and are talking out of your ass

yes. But she still made the choice to suck off so many men. she willingly did it. Not just once, but multiple times. If she did it once and stopped. She could say it was a mistake and that might be believable. But more than 10 times?? She wanted that

I agree. She wanted to do this for men she just met. Not one but almost a dozen random men. She wanted to please them and pleasing them gave her pleasure. OP need to think about this a minute. It wasn't even about sex for her but meeting a guy, liking him, wanting him to like her so she got on her knees and sucked his dick but instead of keeping him around long enough to help her get off they zip up and leave. No follow up calls or even a coffee meet up so she heads back out again to find another man. We've all seen that fucked up slut willing to do anything for a guy to hang around.

First and foremost, recognize that what she did was not out of the ordinary.

Imagine that you were with an absolutely gorgeous girl that you're falling head over heels for on your third date and she says she thinks mansluts are fucked up and will never be good partners. Do you tell her that there were nights where you dipped your cock into 5 different girls during your college frat parties?

I’m a honest person. So IF I did that (which I wouldn’t because I’m not a manslut) I would tell her.

Honesty isn't really the issue here but her slut behavior. If she hadn't sucked the dick of all these guys she'd have nothing to hide. Here's the thing, everybody but OP knew the kind of girl she is and all you needed to do is talk to her and she'd suck your dick.

I bet the signs were there and OP chose to ignore them and because she sucked his dick believed she liked him but unlike the other guys stayed.

>Honesty isn't really the issue here

Honesty absolutely is an issue. She lied to OP. That’s a big deal.

Yes it is a problem she was a slut. The sluttiness and the lying are both issues

I would probably stop seeing a girl if she said that. It mostly stems from the fact that
1. She lied
2. It was random guys
If a girl has sex with 10 dudes but they were all committed relationships then that is not as bad as giving random dudes you just meet head.
It really depends on your values op and if you feel she aligns with them. Also, don't pay attention to people in this thread like this you have every right to no want to be with someone for any reason. You owe them nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNY9MQmaBBI

KEK'd.

Dump that cumsink, OP.

My point is if she hadn't been sucking dick for attention she would not need to lie and its no secret who are the girls that suck dick for attention.

OP either didn't ask around or purposefully ignored signs or dismissed it when someone told him.

I'm not giving her a pass if she purposefully lied when asked if he had no other way of knowing.

While I understand it can be considered lying by omission, if she had stopped sucking random dick for at least a year and wanted it to be a thing of the past, not offering what she had a habit of doing. My guess, she was still hitting her knees when OP met her and only a fool wouldn't know.

If you buy a used car from a lot that other people know about and have warned you, yet believe the salesman it is low mileage, its my fault if it breaks down in the first week.

does she at least have a decent head game from all that practice?

I agree with you. The sucking dick is a problem. She obviously enjoyed it since she continued to do it.

If she sucked one random guys dick, felt remorse for it, and didn’t do it again. Then she could say she made a mistake and learned her lesson. But that’s not what happened. She continued to suck dick. She liked it

It's a relationship built on a lie. If her doing these tings is a dealbreaker for you, its a deal breaker; end of story. There's no jealousy, or insecurity to it. You just aren't compatible and shouldn't deal with each other. Its such a shame how some people lie about what they have done

My ex was like ... oh hey I used to really enjoy giving head to random guys. I used to be in a really weird place I guess and I liked doing it and it make me feel worthwhile, but I stopped because it was just ... I don't know, weird or something and I didn't want to do it any more anyway.

The thing I found most confusing was how did it work? Like yeah, dick goes in the mouth, but what do you do? Ask to suck dicks and then travel on the bus to suck on them? Offer to suck somebodies dick in the toilets at the mall? Be hanging out with friends and one of them introduces you to a friend from out of town and later on just ask if they want their dick sucking?

Who the hell is getting their dick sucked under these circumstances? I never met anybody like that when I was growing up. I had to work to get it sucked.

Anyway, it didn't seem to bother me at the time because I didn't think about it as much as possible and just focused on the positives in the relationship. That she'd let me sit on her face and jerk off while she tried to push her tongue into my anus. That she'd like me piss on her in the shower and then face fuck her. That she'd take it in the ass on demand.

In hindsight I don't know why I broke it off with her.

and not to be ignored, she doesn't even know how many, saying only its over 10. Well that could be 11 or that could be two dozen or more. Any guy that came across her had an excellent chance of a bj without much effort and it cost them nothing. This is a habit. She would get dressed up, go out and end the night with some guys dick in her mouth. Hell, even a streetwalker gets paid for her effort.

Sound like hes disgusted with dating a THOT

>In hindsight I don't know why I broke it off with her
because you can't be proud of a slut for a gf or wife. No apologies necessary for having standards.

Drop her and find someone with some self control

>when she was younger and make out and give head to random guys. She said she cant quite remeber how many but it mustve been over 10

Did you ask her or did she tell you unsolicited?

If she told you without you asking then that's indicative of some kind of guilt, or at least a desire to come clean with you. That's a good thing - as long as you weren't likely to find out about this anyway. It means she had some internal psychological process that drove her to confess to you, without you prodding her.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't dump her, it just means she's got more than a little integrity.

If you asked her and she told you the story is a little bit different. At least she's telling you the truth, but how do you know it's the whole truth? If you had to ask, then she's giving you what she felt like giving you. Maybe it's all of it. Maybe it's just enough of it to feel like she's not lying. In any case, she's got no internal psychological mechanism driving her to be honest with you. She has one that can be triggered, at least to some extent, by you asking. So what are you going to do? Ask her every day if she sucked a cock to see if she's upped the tally?

But there's a larger question here. If you asked her, why did you ask her? Did you ever get your cock sucked before her? Did you tell her about it?

I don't understand the reason people want to know all the details of their partner's previous sex life. You should be able to tell if the person is promiscuous or not if you've known them for a year. That's good enough. If you think they're excessively promiscuous, then yeah, you might want to ask them. Otherwise, I assume that all girls had a life before they met me. As long as they don't act like whores now, and as long as I feel like I can trust them, I'm not interested in their pasts. But then again, I'm not hooking up with women who act like whores to begin with.

>Well i'd say she was a kid. These things happened when she was 16. (I am from an European country)

"Over 10" is closer to 20, maybe more

This.
Her history is irrelevant to if she is interesting and fun and into things that you enjoy and you are both fond of each other. Don't let the knuckle dragging primitives from shithole countries say there is something wrong with her. Stop being judgmental over bullshit- if you haven't married her with yourself as a virgin, you have no right to object about premarital sex.

What kind of girl sucks 10+ (more like 20 +/- is likely) dicks randomly? Is she claiming she never banged any of these guys? Then what the fuck was she doing, being an attendant at a glory hole in a restroom? There's got to be more to this story. Why was she sucking all these dicks? Why did she stop? I sure hope you are getting the hell sucked out of your dick now that you are with her.

>I would probably stop seeing a girl if she said that. It mostly stems from the fact that

I wouldn't stop seeing her because I like getting my dick sucked. I would radically readjust my understanding of our relationship.

Lol. Nice try, white knight

lmao

you fool, its not just the number of dicks she sucked but her motivation, setting and whom. These are all guys she admitted were random. Thats throwing caution to the wind just to suck some dick, only a crack whore does that shit but at least she gets something for it.

Sounds like she just went from "potential wife/longterm gf" into "girl I fuck when I'm bored" to me.

Women seem to be unable to grasp the fact that your past doesn't just magically disappear. She'll always be the girl that sucked dicks at parties just because she wanted to be liked by the group. How messed up is she really psychologically? Imagine running into one of her "clients" somewhere and you can see the smug fucking grin on him while he's telling you with his eyes that your girlfriend is a piece of trash who gives away her holes freely for attention, that he's nutted in her mouth and then just walked off talking shit about how pathetic she is?

wow insecure incel much

8 you assholes

Just because I'm irrationally hung up doesn't mean 2Honestly she seemed sexually a lot more inexperienced than me. Yes I'd eat her out but not for that long because I couldn't control myself any longer and stuck my penis in her, which she seemed to really enjoy and seemed like she came every time.

Does not matter. If she lied about it she is denying you the ability to consent in a way. For me it is knew she had a lot of partners in the past, it wouldn't make me necessarily reject her, but I might be more cautious, less trusting and in general pull back faster when things seemed wrong.

A woman who lies about her past does not deserve loyalty or commitment. It would be fair to cheat on her.

No way. You can't be sure so if she lied, if you can handle it, keep seeing her and keep your options open. Honestly it would be ok to indirectly lead her on if need be.

Don't take dating advice from women. Especially this one.

No its about integrity. If a woman lies about her past she is %100 leading you on.

No its not. If there is nothing wrong with her past why lie about it? She lies because she's a selfish, creepy, control freak that knows she's not worthy of commitment. It's all about her ego.

Every fucking time

Be virgin
>loser
Non virgin
>U jelly cuz she independant and shet

>not being about the ability to respect women when all they can be trusted for is taking multiple cocks.

Modern women/feminism/sexual liberation has made me really distrustful of women. I feel like if we were back in the 50’s I could genuinely respect and love a girl since they’d be more submissive and modest

Of course it's disgusting, she rode a carousel of dicks for a few years and lied about it which shows that she didn't respect you enough to tell you the truth in the first place. Don't reward her for being a slut and taking advantage of you.

Attached: no.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

You can really tell who's a femanon and who's a promiscuous americuck in this thread, impressive

OP, if you really love her and you think you can handle her sexual past, just make sure she will be 100% honest in the future, you have the right to judge her behavior because it wasn't accidental

If you don't think you can handle it because it will always stay in the corner of your head (I know that would be my case), dump her

Are you implying that it's okay to hide information from your partner, just because you're that fucking selfish and are willing to lie to make sure they stay with you?

???

Tell her not us

Op you shouldn't give a fuck if you are happy.
She didnt kill or torture anyone grow the fuck up.

It's gay that she lied but are that many of you so self-important and deluded that you think that you 1) you could even land a QT virgin and 2) that you even deserve that?
If your masculinity is so fragile that being intimate with a woman who's had sex with other men is a problem then it's no wonder the vast majority of posts on this board are begging for advice on landing chicks. My girlfriend has fucked as many people as I have (9) and I've no problem with it whatsoever.

This post.

>My girlfriend has fucked as many people as I
well yeah, no shit that works for you mate

I'm not the same guy, but this isn't the modus operandi of women?

life in brazil has its "perks"

>My girlfriend has fucked as many people as I have (9) and I've no problem with it whatsoever.

You’d have to be a fucking hypocrite to be mad at your gf for fucking 9 guys if you’ve fucked 9 girls

>because an attractive girl like her will always have many past partners I guess.
LOL, ok.
Sounds like she had/has a alcohol and other problems but you're already with her and get tested just to be sure but its already too late and if you like her, why not if this is the only thing she's lied about. Same advice I give girls google "how to tell if someone is lying" and study up, remember avoidance means lie.

I think it's like 5 girls and 4 dudes including me, not necessarily fucked either; I asked her to count any sexual contact