TIM WISE ULTIMATE THREAD

This is Time Wise. He is the king of SJWs on college campuses. He makes $10,000 per "lecture" on white privilege and social justice. He has an $800,000 house in Nashville. On Tuesday, he called for the destruction of all white property in Mississippi and whites in the south being "crushed beyond repair." He has previously fantasized about all whites dying en masse. His twitter is @timjacobwise.

Attached: tim-wise.jpg (327x400, 15K)

Attached: lol.png (600x110, 8K)

so what

Jordan Peterson makes 1 million $ each year just by telling worthless incels to clean their rooms

deal with capitalism...

Based
Wh*toids won't do shit

Correct.

He doesn't do it with university endowment money. People pay to hear him speak. Tim just gets booked by universities that provide extra credit to students who go to his lectures

Why post his address here? This place only consists of pussies and incels that won't ever do shit about anything.

>feeling cute, might delete this later

Jordan Peterson received the largest university endowment money for his psychology research in Canadian history. Stop making yourself look like a fool.

you'll be surprized

For research, not for speeches, faggot.

Jordan Peterson makes around 200,000$ per year in salary as a university professor. He has received hundreds of thousands of dollars to conduct worthless research. He gets paid a million dollar by retards on Patreon just for telling incels to not kill themselves.

If there is one side where money is given unfairly, it's on your side bud.

And just wtf are you doing here, "bud"? What faggot pocket of leaf land do you live in?

>Jordan Peterson makes around 200,000$ per year in salary as a university professor.
That's normal for a professor of his stature.
>He has received hundreds of thousands of dollars to conduct worthless research.
Define worthless
>He gets paid a million dollar by retards on Patreon just for telling incels to not kill themselves.
Getting paid millions to do good work is awesome.

No, it's too much. No teacher should be given over 100,000$ for teaching pseudoscience.

His research is totally worthless. Psychology in general is worthless. Maybe I am biased because I'm in STEM and people in STEM laugh at the low-IQ brainlets in psychology but it's pretty much a fact that the hundreds of thousands he receives would be better spent elsewhere on actual scientific research.

>Getting paid millions to do good work is awesome.

Yeah but here's the thing, he's not doing any good work. Peterson is a mental midget and has already been destroyed several times in debates with people like Dillahunty. The only reason he's popular is because of the whole gender pronouns BS but even a mentally retarded downie kid could mock SJWs so that's no real achievement. Try churning out intellectuals that are actually useful to society, like Sam Harris who is a neuroscientist.

>The eternal leaf cries out in pain as it whatabouts you
JBP makes an extremely appealing case for white liberals to abandon the Democrat party and join the Republican coalition.
TW is just a hateful, spiteful kike who rants to white primes with racial guilt. He has no love in his heart for non-whites, but is entirely fueled by greed and petty jewish grievance.

whites primed*

>pizza time
pizza time
>pizza time
pizza time
>pizza time
pizza time
>pizza time
pizza time

Attached: ok.png (564x497, 401K)

>low-IQ brainlets in psychology
>statistical analysis is low-IQ
Can you even be mad at a leaf? They are so pathetically wrong, every single time.
>like Sam Harris who is a neuroscientist.
kek'd.

So why haven’t one of you Americans used your guns to kill him? That’s what they’re there for right? Self defence

T. Retarded shitskin who knows he’s inferior to white people

>JBP makes an extremely appealing case for white liberals

No he doesn't. Maybe it looks that way to alt-liters but to anybody with a functional brain we can all see the fraud that JP is. He thinks being vague equals intelligence, that by not being precise with his beliefs, he can open his dialogue to liberals. Sadly that's not the case, as all he does is make himself look like a fool.

I'll be honest and admit I know little about Tim Wise. But complaining about a leftwing intellectual making too much money when you have the guy who makes the most money for saying BS on your side is just wrong.

doesn't look like an 800k house.

Attached: houz.jpg (940x778, 177K)

I don't want life in prison

Yes, statistical analysis in psychology is for low-IQ brainlets. Literal tards who were too stupid to go into STEM or medicine, but were too arrogant to go in liberal arts major. Only statistical analysis in the scientific domain is quite the cognitive challenge.

All "social scientists" are worthless but sadly many are paid on the tax payer dime to carry out """""'research"""""" that serves no purpose. JP being the best example.

Corrected - $836K

Attached: nebraska.png (679x595, 290K)

>jew being jewish
oh wow no way

still seems way high.

(((Tim wise))) is the enemy. He's one of the main figures legitimizing this "white privilege" bs, he calls himself a fellow white, says white people are responsible for everything wrong in the world and they must push for it.
And you autist faggots are talking about how much he and Peterson make. You're all a bunch of idiots

It's in a nice neighborhood.

guess that's the price to play keep away from niggers.

That is an extremely modest house, that estimation looks completely wrong. Even if he lives in a nice neighborhood, that's still Tennessee and not California, one of the poorest states in the US. Your attempt to defame him by saying he has an 800k house is laughable at best.

>Dillahunty
literally who

>the hundreds of thousands he receives would be better spent elsewhere on actual scientific research
We need assets in the culture war more than scientific research. Peterson may not be a huge asset but he's better than nothing. Even Tim Wise fits the role of a heel in the culture war with his inflammatory rhetoric (and deserves his $10K a lecture).

>incels
>never do anything
how could you ever forget the ultimate gentleman

>I'll be honest and admit I know little about Tim Wise. But complaining about a leftwing intellectual making too much money when you have the guy who makes the most money for saying BS on your side is just wrong.
Nigga how is it that you came to here to own the aut-right epic style and still ended up being the dumbest person in the thread?

"Defame" - kekekek. Dude, that is from Zillow. If you have a problem with their estimates, take it up with them.

Also, who the fuck are you. Lurk moar, faggot. You don't belong here.

What a pathetic looking shack of a house. The property is almost as barren as his soul.

>Peterson is a mental midget and has already been destroyed several times in debates with people like Dillahunty.
*tips fedora*
>Only statistical analysis in the scientific domain is quite the cognitive challenge.
>Your attempt to defame him by saying he has an 800k house is laughable at best.
Try hard.

>literally who
The bald fatass who was mentally abuse by evangelicals as a youth and so refuses to understand Jordan Peterson's philosophy of pragmatism in the context of whether Christianity is True.

>literally who

Watch the Peterson vs Dillahunty debate. I have never seen a more humiliating debate in my life. Dillahunty completely trashes Peterson. And what more, even if Dillahunty said nothing, Peterson would've still trashed himself. Watched it a couple of months ago but still remember a couple of the facepalms I made.

JP saying you can communicate with the supernatural through drugs.
JP saying that it you cannot quit smoking unless you are religious.
JP saying human truths can supersede natural truths.
JP saying Russia were "ebil" and it was wrong for them to develop bioweapons, fully ignoring the context of the Cold War.

Man those are just a few of the things I remember from memory. The entire debate was 10x worse. JP saying the dumbest shit you possibly can and getting away with it because his fans are too dumb.

> Even Tim Wise fits the role of a heel in the culture war with his inflammatory rhetoric

If it was up to me neither Peterson nor Tim Wise would get a cent for their work. I hate all the worthless majors in university like gender degrees, liberal arts degrees, Jewish/African/Muslim studies, etc as much as you do and would like to see them all defunded. But one thing you don't want to seem to admit is that psychology is on the same level as those degrees I've mentioned earlier.

It's blatantly obvious that Tim Wise isn't living the luxurious life you're trying to show. Considering how small his house and the state it is in (TN), it's probably not even worth half of that estimate. That estimate would make sense in LA, not in Nebraska.

Came to own nobody, just remind OP that in retrospect TW gets paid pennies for the bullshit he blurts.

Pragmatism and religion are exact opposites.

Lollll - it's not in Nebraska, it's in Nashville, TN - which is an exploding real estate market. It's ON Nebraska Ave. Read shit before you post, bonehead.

Whoops meant Nashville*, guess the two words starting with N mixed it up a little. Anyway Tennessee is basically a shithole and is among the top 10 poorest states in terms of income and wealth.

I've seen some posts on boards that allege Wise is a pedo. Is he? He's a jew and they have the highest tendency toward that type of perversion.

Nashville is not a shithole. It is one of the most desired real estate markets in the country right now, and this is one of the nicest neighborhoods. Again, I didn't create the estimate. Experts did. Take it up with them.

>Came to own nobody
You're straight outta reddit with your off topic rant about Peterson; Jow Forums hates Wise because he is a Jew who is very explicitly anti-white not because he rakes in shekels.

Nigger-free area in a high-nigger population area = $$$

Even anti-racists will pay top dollar to avoid the 'groid

Rather than complaining about Tim's real estate valuations you should be recommending his work to your contacts IRL. It takes extreme anti-white thought to create doubt in mainstream narratives and eventually trigger pro-white thought.

>Dillahunty
>A fucking feminist and fedora tipping atheist. A jew's wet dream.