Age gap laws

Are you for or againt formalizing society’s distaste for men-women age gaps (e.g 30yr old with 16yr old is seen as exploitative).

Attached: 26A56761-458C-45D5-9268-0CEFAF8E380D.jpg (1195x1593, 327K)

your thread is bad and you should feel bad

Attached: gummpycat.png (615x462, 410K)

>yes, dont sleep with virgins
>meanwhile, i get all the virgins for myself.
>this goes ESPECIALLY when you are young

I generally think the rule that the min you can date is your age / 2 + 7

16 - 15
18 - 16
20 - 17
30 - 22
40 - 27
50 - 32
60 - 37
70 - 42
80 - 47
90 - 52

I think this rule is pretty good, and generally follow it.

Attached: 1484205471369.jpg (643x960, 77K)

Attached: 95CF3F1A-650D-480A-B593-2CF951891E3E.jpg (564x558, 101K)

t. roastie

If a man past 30 gives a fuck what some blogger thinks then he's not a man.

No

If you can marry a 16 year old, do it.

The stigma against it is bullshit.

Well at 31, having just hooked up with a 19 year old yesterday I can say I'm against this. If a 19 year old wants to fuck me, and vice versa, who the fuck are you to say we can't?

(your age times zero) plus 14

The only people who promote age gap laws are literally roasties.

wrong, love knows no boundaries.

Attached: CE2ED923-866B-4546-BC86-D38A88F78846.jpg (556x740, 54K)

On the contrary.
Virgins are the only ones you should sleep with.

And when you do, you're obligated to pair with her for life.
Otherwise you're just a civilisation destroying asshole.

Attached: 1404806876656.jpg (696x800, 90K)

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

By (((((cuck henderson)))))

If it’s love ok, only sex? no

Attached: 49B241AD-4BF8-4E8C-9936-E2BB6A97BB8D.jpg (600x400, 40K)

IMO (your age/2)+4 is a better rule

16 - 12
18 - 13
20 - 14
30 - 19
40 - 24

etc.

if shes an adult the age gap is irrelevant
there its been discussed

My GF is 16 years younger than me

AMA

you based?

Maybe?

>its another old guy larps about fucking teenagers thread

You also make 100k as a plumber too right?

Attached: 23E2F94E-517F-4E02-BA66-3E79E0F02EB2.png (1032x1242, 303K)

I am 30, I met a cutey, smart 17yr old. So I should abandon her? She’s going to uni next year, so she’s fully grown up.

Attached: 3BC9F1A5-A626-4FC1-AE12-6D60A79F4095.jpg (2002x1500, 455K)

Sleeping with virgins sucks. Nothing fun with going slow as hell and having to stop every 5 seconds.

That is some stupid fucking reddit rule. It doesn't exist in the real world especially if you are successful. Women are a meme, stop thinking their opinions fucking matter.

she looks kinda crazy. Sex will probably be good, but dont break ber heart

howd you meet?
I met mine at a nice coffee stand shes 20 and I'm 32.
lol this fag can't get young girls.

I am 21, I met a cutey, smart 7yr old. So I should abandon her? She’s going to 2nd grade next year, so she’s fully grown up.
Nope love is love is love.

>i don't have sex so no one else does

>Other people have sex so I do

12 years old should be the age of consent. This was the age throughout history and nothing was wrong with it.

Yeah, you totally aren't a butthurt fag.

but if you can't fuck virgins then how will they lose their virginity

>Implying I have sex

Americans are so funny. Aren’t you funny? You are so funny. Funny post.

Attached: B3D74E62-B8D7-4B58-AAB9-8B4B47D16130.png (840x530, 558K)

Half your age plus 7, that's the rule.

Im sure it’s every girls dream to introduce the old guy to her group of friends.

>who the fuck is that in your snaps
>thats greg he hates modern music and his hair is thinning out, but he's cool i guess

Attached: 45D4A6FF-1D6E-466E-8C83-887532014F05.jpg (650x740, 141K)

40 year old with 20 year old gf. There are advantages and disadvantages. Mostly advantages

>You also make 100k as a plumber too right?

I made 100k as an engineer with a second job. I'm not larping I'm 37 she's 21.

normal women lose their virginity in high school. normal men do, as well, for that matter.

it's rare to find a female virgin older than 20 that doesnt have something wrong with her.

14 is an ok age. 14 it is here. At that age a woman can start an apprenticeship, earn money, drink beer, go out at night, choose a religion etc. My guess is at that age you can also choose a life partner and marry.

Nope. Just anything legal is good

robots have no feelings

>howd you meet?

Got a job in fast food on the weekend where I creeped on all the teenage employeed

I know her friends, some are at uni already, some are working, some in school. It’s not like they are judgmental, also I got money, so can pay for shit.

26 with a 19 year old
deal with it

Lol, the girl I'm seeing now and the one I will probably end up marrying and having kids with is a 20 year old Portuguese cutie. Pretty sure she is a virgin too. I'm Polish, and 11 years older than her. She's made it clear she wants lifelong commitment, and is not in any way interested in wasting her prime years on partying or "finding herself". We're probably going to move in with her mom, so she can help with the kids.

Suck it, Jews, we're saving the White race by having 10 sons, and there isn't a goddamned thing you can do about it

Attached: 1503348177553.png (709x1000, 627K)

This is a ridiculous argument. The argument that something is cool and good just because it was predominant throughout history is literally the same fallacy as the argument that we shouldn't do something anymore because it's the "current year".

Yeah booooii das rite. Don't sleep with virgins, rather sleep with roasties and scrape the nigger cum out of their cunts while you're at it.

I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have a virgin girl in their lives. I would vomit before putting my dick inside a trash hole that's been filled with who knows how much cum. You must be a special kind of lonely to steap that low.

Orthodox Jewish men wait until.thry are 40 before marrying an 18 year old girl. If it'd good for them and they are the paragons of morality then we should do it too. Steal all Jewish customs, words and behaviors. Neutalise their "otherness", the source of their poor. Become the Jew, destroy the Jew.

>Im sure it’s every girls dream to introduce the old guy to her group of friends.

Actually women don't care about appearances as much an men do. Women just want to be infantalized and provided for.

>the absolute state of America in which virginity before marriage is a stigma

ok lad, your country sucks

This "rule" was originally the ideal age for a man's wife, back in the 40s through the 60s. So if you're 35, the ideal age for your wife was 25. For dating, half your age plus 4 is okay since it's a little weird to be 30 and dating a high school senior, but once you get past 40 all bets are off and just keep them beyond 21.

lol, oldfag that can't handle there's other people getting the pussy he wants. Also, who the fuck's hair is thinning at 30?

age gap laws are fucking jewish and designed to stop white men from reproducing without creating more autistic children with women past their prime, fucking kill yourself OP

there's some truth to it. im 25 and seeing every year young women like me more and more. the beard gets fuller, the body fleshes out more (i was terribly skinny in HS), i also let my hair grow out which they love

>wanting to wait until you're married to have sex
>having sex with one woman your entire life
lame

>Brits flag
>Polish
>Portugese
>move in with her mum

The absolute state of EU migrants in the UK. I thought Brexit dealt with you lowlifes??

I’ve slept with two though

Basically you're asking if we should make it illegal to be or keep a sugarbaby. Some young optimistic people are taken advantage of by their older partner. Some older people are robbed blind by their hot, little thing. Part of being an adult is people trying to exploit you. I leave it be, just don't fuck kids.

Doesn't Germany have one of the lowest average ages of loss of virginity in the world?

meet 18 year old girl a few months back on part time job, we both left for college 2 months ago, meet for first date for coffee, I touched her multiple times :), she didnt back away or anything but froze up, probably was first time someone touched her in a sexually intended way ;) i went for kiss but she shied away but did hug me, now were planing to meet again soon but stupid exams n shit on both sides, were 4 years apart I also suspect shes a virgin

It's not the same fallacy. It's human nature and you cannot deny that. If you posed the same point to your ancestors they'd laugh in your face.

Again
>caring about female opinions

meant for

Stay mad, 21 year old boomer

Yeah “current year” is exactly the same as “the past 100,000 years”. There’s literally no difference.

lol Girls love me because I've dated other attractive women in my area and they know I'm a stud.
I own apartment buildings and am a well known big fish in my small pond.
You'll probably never know what that feels like but if you honestly want to know how to achieve that I could steer you in the right direction.
Its your choice user.
Successful 32 yr old self made independently wealthy guy right here... Just ask and I'll point you in a positive direction.
Drop your pride online for a minute and seek some actual helpful advice or continue to shitpost and get a few (yous) but nothing of value.

No. 18 mean age. Virtually no teenage pregnancies. 80% of German women have max 3 lifetime partners (includes remarried widows).

Attached: 61EF38A4-192E-4728-8277-75D7A7C34179.jpg (564x1096, 104K)

Fritzl, wrong flag!

Different guy but I’ll listen to your advice

>Actually women don't care about appearances as much an men do. Women just want to be infantalized and provided for.

Attached: Hilarious.jpg (122x125, 3K)

>stay illiterate

Nah, 21

Its just funny to see shit skew so hard here since I see girls explicitly laugh at old guys trying to creep around. It shows in clubs too

>wtf this isn’t rap if you want to see some real shit listen to Eminems infinite
>gabber isnt even music
>haha ddr remixes, were you guys even old enough for that?
>im not going to a gay bar thats gay

Unironically what some boomer was on about, guy was 28 but it fucking shows hard past 25-26.

Attached: 5B60CCE2-6644-4420-96F7-C22392EDB0F9.jpg (1080x1288, 107K)

Degenerate, as expected from an american. Enjoy scraping out jamal's cum while fucking girl #94 tomorrow.
You are no better than the liberals destroying society right now.

The only way to stop women whoring themselves out and returning to a society where both women and men respect each other is for us to set the standard for women. Getting a virgin wife to produce offspring is the final solution to the degenerate behaviour of sluts in society. You on the other hand encourage the downfall of western society. Faggot

imagine having only 3 partners in your life

>south africa
not even reading your post white nigger lmao

i've been thinking about this stuff lately and have more or less concluded that at 28 (weeks from 29) that i have no desire to impregnate anyone older than 25, and ideally not older than 21. so the hot 18 year old from my small town who has been hitting on me, and clearly wants to fugg, is starting to look really appealing. if she's smart, i can bring her mind up to a point that i enjoy interacting with, and reap the benefits of not having my partner giving birth to an inferior child because they waited too long to give birth. any older than 25, and the kid could have been healthier/stronger/smarter if the mother was young. so yeah, fuck being 29 and having kids with someone my age. any female that i have a relationship with isn't going to be my mental equal, so they may as well be young, beautiful and in their prime child birthing years.

Sounds like the only one creeping in clubs is you.

Multi-generational households were the norm for all successful human civilisations the world over. The men work, the women take care of the house, the grandma specifically takes care of the youngest children. That's the way it has always worked, and it worked well, because it makes good economic sense. Only you dumb bloody "westerners" did away with it in the last several decades, in the name of your precious independence. Mostly independence from responsibility and long term happiness, if you ask me.

But go on living in your atomised way, squandering your money on tiny singles apartments and never having time to have kids or see your family, while every immigrant group out there outcompetes you by not being fucking insane. You're already out of the race anyway. Just hope that it's other Europeans that will win the demographic struggle in the end. At least we will let you live out your pathetic, lonesome lives in peace, instead of just killing you like the Muslims would.

Attached: 1513797213895.png (657x527, 168K)

not him, but i am 100% listening. drop your advice please.

Whiter than you pedro, and so will my children.

You just sound like an asshole, I met guys like you in clubs in my late 20's. Very rude and disrespectful.

You know how fucking dumb that rule is? It gives women exactly what the want, men about 7 years older but shots on men dating younger than that so they can continue to be in the sexual market place

>>they've already erased all women with moral compasses.

Roastie made rule

21/15
23/16
25/17
70/18

I'm listening for financial advice. So far, my earning ability is limited to my personal skills as a tradesman. I've broken into management recently, but starting at the lowest rung of the ladder means shit money in any career path.

Attached: 1482536456159.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

You completely missed my point, didn’t you? A Pole wants to move in with his gf’s mum... who are from Portugal. They all live in Britistan. I thought Brexit would put a stop to these things?

>only
what?

Against

Attached: ENEMY STANDU.png (400x456, 171K)

Fucking Degenerate.

the more you fuck different women the more you realize the real redpill:

early marriage is cuck shit. settle down with a good woman who makes you cum buckets every time when you're tired of fucking young dumb hoes

Literally buzzfeed catlady tier.

>Turn women into whores
>Try to housewife them later cuz of muh white babies

This is the definition of white/mutt trash.

>early marriage is cuck shit. settle down with a good woman who makes you cum buckets every time when you're tired of fucking young dumb hoes
if women get too old, they don't produce viable offspring, men shouldn't be limited past the end of puberty

This. And honestly, you have to get extremely lucky to find a girl that isn't a complete whore these days, so you kinda have to wait for culture to change. This doesn't leave you any good options without an age gap if you're in your late twenties or early thirties, you have to pray and wait. By the way, men who actually care aren't breaking their backs to provide beta-bux to some roastie who's already hit her wall. The population is becoming so aware of this problem that all the bitches that are currently sleeping around in their twenties should probably start stockpiling cat food.

I'm resistant to explain because other user will have gotten it all without humbly asking for advice but who has pride then?
I did it all from working a shit job in delivery. Every self made wealthy person could lose their money and figure out how to become wealthy again in a short time....
>You have to change the way you view money and finance
I'm going to try and be succinct
Very first and best thing you can do is read these books in this order if you want to make it in real estate
>Rich Dad Poor Dad - Kiyosaki (people think he is a con and anything he does beyond this book actually probably is but the book is genius for people with a low financial literacy)
>Start watching Youtube videos of Jim Rohn (Good solid self help for entry level investors and businessmen)
>What Every Real Estate Investor Needs To Know - Frank Gallinelli (more technical aspects)
I saved up enough money by pinching pennys like a complete jewbag for years and at 26yrs old after the financial collapse I bought a bank owned home with cash with a guy I worked with who was really smart and younger than me.
>Make profit after learning how to fix the house
>Buy and flip 8 more
Here's the more street smart type of advice -
>Download Whitepages App on phone to find peoples cell phone #s
>Drive around your town and find all the duplexes and multifamily buildings
>Write down addresses and go home and find the parcels on your county website
>Find the owners name
>Cold call them and explain you are a local investor and would be interested in purchasing their property
>Older people own the properties outright often and do not owe money at the bank
>Ask them if you were to provide a considerable downpayment with a favorable interest rate if they would be willing to carry the contract?
You will be confident in doing this after you read those books and start calling
It takes balls and most people like that shitposter would never try it because you get alot of FUCK YOUS