>drunken hookup after
>joke first that she'd better be on the pill because I'm not pulling out
>she laughs it off
>don't use condom even though I have one, don't pull out either
>she's enraged and says she's not on the pill
>flash forward two weeks
>3 missed calls, 1 voicemail, 7 new text messages

How fucked am I?

Attached: upsetaqua.gif (540x303, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/chq/Pages/948.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hope you have abortion money available op

best case scenario is that she was drunk and dying to get ahold of your dick again

this is why you use protection kiddies

Attached: 1492025636268.jpg (869x869, 280K)

How much does that even cost?

This was during the day so unless she's day drunk probably not.

On a scale of 1-10 you're at about a Maury-Episode and a half.
The last time I accidentally the whole creampie we drove to cvs together. This is my retroactive advice.

I don't know. That's not something you should be asking here either, it's something you should conducting research on, ensuring you have money for, and finding nearby locations to get this carried out.

This isn't just a slip up dude. You could literally have a kid within 9 months. If that's not what you want, you still have time to take steps to ensure it doesn't happen.

Two weeks shouldn't even be enough time for her to know though, right?

Attached: captain hindsight.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

How late is too late for pills to work?

>If you get a positive test result on the first day of your missed period, it’s probably about two weeks since you conceived.
nhs.uk/chq/Pages/948.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=140

Plan B?

Again, I'm not a gynecologist. Do your research. You know what you have to do. Raise the money for the pill if it might still work, and make sure she takes it.

If it doesn't work, make sure you have the funds available for that too.

>fucking kill me

According to doctor google I only had a 5-day window.

At least it's a possible pregnancy and you don't have HIV.

Don't you know your safedays animeposter? About 1 week after bleeding starts is safe, about two weeks after that is danger, and about 1 week after that is safe.
2 weeks is right at the minimum time to know.

Run fast run far good luck my friend...

Legends never die...

This. You want to flee the state before there's a court order, not after because then its a felony.

I literally do not understand why women aren't on birth control if they aren't actively trying to get pregnant. The nexplanon implant is non invasive and lasts three fucking years. Unless you're in a shit state with no planned parenthood and live below the poverty line there is no excuse. I know that covers a lot of women but so many have access to it and don't want to take the initiative to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Condoms fucking suck and the pull out method is for fools

True.

I always thought that the rhythm method was for suckers.

Thanks.

I can't think of why she'd be trying to get pregnant.

>Didn't use a condom in TYOOL 2018
>Didn't even have the sense to immediately shell out for Plan B the next morning

Talk to her, you dingus. If she's down for an abortion then front the fucking cash and thank your lucky stars you got off easy. If she's not, get your shit in order for child support or book it off the grid ASAP.

The idea of reading those texts or listening to the voicemail still makes me sick. I've only had around 4 hours to process this.

I get that, but you don't have a lot of time. The longer you leave her in the lurch, the harder it's going to be to convince her to get an abortion if she doesn't want one. It's also more time for her to consider not getting one even if she does. Figure out as quick as you can how amiable she is to aborting the kid, and if she is pounce on it immediately.

If you just ignore her and she gets it in her head she wants to keep it you're straight fucked. A little pain now could save literally ruining your life.

Also not to get too dark but if she gets really irrational/angry from you not responding it'd be pretty easy for her to file a report that you raped her under the influence of alcohol. Your "I joked about her having better been on the pill, lol!" defense isn't exactly going to fly as affirmative consent to have unprotected sex.

Just read the fucking texts, user.

You do realize that even if she was on the pill all the alcohol suppresses it a good amount right? This is why you wrap it up always, no exceptions.

>Unless you're in a shit state with no planned parenthood

Ironically it's the states where planned parenthood is the more prevalent that are the shittiest, like Illinois. You do also realize that all those birth control methods fuck with your hormones right? Sorry women don't want to mess with their bodies just so you don't have to worry about paying child support. Shocking I know.

Haha lmao. Roasties get mad when we don't want to use protection yet don't bother with their own? Female condoms exist.

>Condoms fucking suck for guys with small dicks because they always slide off and it's hard to feel

Condoms always feel great for me because I stretch them really really thin and can feel every inch of pussy when I cum.

How are people so fucking retarded that they have unplanned kids? Oh that's right, an overwhelming national average of 5 inch penises slipping out of condoms and saying fuck it.

Smol dick hang, yee yee

>affirmative consent

Sometimes I wonder what breed of neurotic harpy forced this concept into being. It reeks of originating from someone who hates sex and who either has no experience with sex or is very confused and upset about their limited experience with sex.

bump for conclusion