After ww2 a sensible wouldn't allow the Japanese to simply spill out into the streets from their internment camps but...

After ww2 a sensible wouldn't allow the Japanese to simply spill out into the streets from their internment camps but would have returned them to Japan. A sensible people also wouldn't have helped their enemy rebuild to become an economic threat but live in the wreckage they created.

Attached: 1543642002580.jpg (700x700, 73K)

how the fuck did this guy NOT get AIDS in the 80s?

>refugees
>central america
What on earth

The Japanese don't have sex thus their low birth rate.

He probably did, but is keeping it concealed.

those weebs are dying out so fuck them

I've never seen an old Asian dude buy into that claptrap before.

Good idea but make them all female under 25 without kids and AIDS.

most kids don't have aids.

George Takei is a hollywood degenerate who probably caught the gay from a JEW.

Attached: 1542238394527.jpg (540x550, 120K)

the way this guy wrote that, it sounds like he wants alt-right white nationalists. im guessing im wrong though

>”Who’s an alt-right, white nationalist you say? Well anyone I disagree with”
This is why Cali should be nuked

It's the George talking, not the Takei.

Indeed George and we would turn their land into the prosperous new Sparta and as your society crumbles you would still be crying that it all failed because they racists didn't want to share thier money and success.

George Takei: I want nigger AIDS

"Personally" is not needed. He wrote the article and his picture and name are at the top, so all it needs to say is everything after "Personally" sans the comma.

It's like writing "I think." Of course it's what you think, you're writing it you dumb rice patty fuck.

Lmao, you don't want 5,000 people from Central America, believe me I live among them and it's not nice or clean

Attached: 1531275821236.jpg (480x640, 42K)

How is this Star Trek faggot not in jail for rape?

Someone who is named "George" is not Japanese...

lol the cock sucking fucked up his mouth so much he couldn't even spit out the proper punctuation.

He pretty much spells out the whole population replacement plan right there. It's an old quote but I hope it gets repeated.

move to el salvador, faggot

Personally I'd trade 10,000 white south African farmers for one aging uppity Japanese faggot.

Id be down for that. Give 5000 white nationalists land in central america and it will quickly prove itself to be the most profitable part of central america within years.

I too, would trade 5000 refugees for 5000 alt-right white nationalists in a heartbeat. That is an even trade.. What a brainlet.. he could have asked for 5000 refugees for 1 alt-right white nationalist but he got greedy. Are we getting the alt-right nationalists from South Africa and sending the refugees there?

Now we need to make this happen. Give the beaners Cali, the white men Costa Rica.

5k man orgy starring lt sulu

Threadly reminder that this nip pervert is a degenerate

Attached: wp5iq.gif (500x375, 1.87M)

Asians are just as bad as Jews. High IQ Communists.

Would he rather have been a foreigner in Unit 731 during WW2, or a Jap in a nice summer camp in the USA?

What a coincidence! I would take 5,000 republican voters for 5,000 democrat voters any day!

Personally, I'd trade 5,000 white alt-right nationalists over 5,000 Asian faggots in a heartbeat.

His face would have been a sashimi platter if he grabbed my package like he did that betas nub.

This cum guzzler is not representative of Japanese thought in the slightest. They'd all take whites in a "heartbeat" over Central American "refugees". Any East Asian country would, although they'd prefer neither.

I'm glad he's not shitting up Japan

while he might appear beta, that man being groped appeared on that show because of the impressive size of the package he delivered

trading people is illegal

>George "it wasnt rape if i dont remember" Takei

Attached: this is ok.gif (500x375, 1.74M)

true and based Nip.

>low tier celebrity who has no real influence on politics
>says dumb shit about politics

Wow I'm surprised who would've thought

>I should be allowed to choose who gets to live here
Nazi man Takei is making a point you're all missing.

How many of them will be moving into his house?

Attached: george-takeis-house-2.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Perverted faggot child molesters idolized by leftist retards tend to dislike normal people.

Typical onions boy sap jap.

Attached: d27ee59c904c3c9f166abd104376214d.png (774x872, 276K)

I don't think he realizes Latinos are socially conservative but will vote left for handouts for their endless offspring

>FDR did nothing wrong

Attached: forced-internment-japanese-americans (1).jpg (1024x492, 88K)

Good point. Have there ever been any other countries who rebuild the nations they just fought in a war right after its over?

By going places no man had been before

i'd trade 5000 sodomites for a turkey sandwich

Probably because central americans are more willing to prostitute out their 5 year old sons.

Seriously, why isn't this guy in prison for raping that kid already?

He was one of the lucky ones

If hed rather live with Africans then Americans then you should probably send him to Africa

Personally I'd send a few dozen more nukes to Japan in a heartbeat.

Usually a state would rebuild another they fought only because the winner annexed the loser which didn't happen with Japan.

You know he can get that by just moving out of America, he's rich he can move anytime and be a-okay.

Meh. 5000 brown dicks will only last him a year or two.

Nothing is stopping faggot from moving to central America. But he knows he would get lynched for bum fucking boys down there so he's full of shit.

Of course he would. It's that many more young boys from broken homes for him to prey on.

He'd change his mind if they'd all off penis.

kek

Fucking queer Jap faggot. Personally, I'd trade 5,000 of my hard-earned dollars to see George Takei get his fucking head kicked in and throat cut by proud Aryan skinhead warriors.

I'd trade 5000 "refugees" for 5000 white nationalists too Georgie boy.

>A sensible people also wouldn't have helped their enemy rebuild to become an economic threat but live in the wreckage they created.
Moron that's how Germany fucked everything up a second time in Europe.

What a disgrace

/thread

Dick to tiny for the virus to fit in.

Does anyone notice his grammar?

many keks

>Someone who is named "George" is not Japanese...

'A rose by any other name...' "George" is an Anglo name, and the squint-eyed fuck sure as shit isn't English.

Wait, you all want the refugees fucking shit up instead?

>chinkoids making decisions in wypipo countries
hilarioous

Wouldn't that Colonialism?

Attached: 1488401253431.jpg (274x321, 26K)

Are there even 5000 alt-righters lmao

So... he wants the white nationalists instead of the shitskins?
Based chink

why not move to central america?

why is he stroking the other man's penis in a studio like that?

He has been monogamous for quite a while. He's married to some white banking executive named Brad.

BAsaDO

Would he trade 5000 white south african refugees?

Since the left has no qualms about using humans as bartering currency, I would trade one refugee for George Takei.

Personally, I'd trade literally anyone for one asian boy diddler.

>5000 poor refugees
>gives them each 1$ to fuck him in the asshole
Tricky Takei.

The bigger question is why is this guy even relevant?

How awesome would it be if 5,000 of us were literally traded? Imagine 5,000 farm/tough 5’10-6’4 cow growth hormone boys all being transported directly to Honduras or some shitty Central American country?

We’d have agriculture, solar/gas power, and a grid within a month; guns and ammo taken from local police stations as we raid them; ravage local brown 5’1 big titty fat booty fuck toys; and start our own tropical ethnostate with fruits and arepas....

Eventually we would start taking over major companies and their productions in the traded country we landed in or not depending on how the CIA and spook world treat us. What kind of rules would we have for trading and spying? Usury and treason are instant death? Makes me excited thinking about it

Attached: 8CD8F143-6C19-400C-8E22-B03678916A82.png (618x827, 1.23M)

>mutts create wreckage wherever they go
>hurr durr it's not us - it's them

>why is he stroking the other man's penis in a studio like that?

He is a Democrat.

>trade the refugees "for" alt-righters
thats what he said, but is that just shit grammar and he actual wants the refugees.