Thoughts on the obese Jow Forums?

Should we pity them?

Attached: 534.jpg (534x300, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato#Toxicity
food.ndtv.com/health/where-does-the-fat-go-after-you-lose-weight-720015
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No we should slap their mantitties until they stop eating for a while.

Fatties get the oven first

they won't fit

also, they won't 'fit'.

I'm morbidly obese and hate fat people.

They smell, they're dirty, they're disgusting, I don't want to look at them. Since I hate fat people so much I make an effort to make sure I am always clean and smelling good, my clothing is pressed and neat, though I am disgustingly fat I work hard. My fatness is sort of like a disease or mental illness. I don't know which, I do know I can't lose weight. I got this fat eating pizza and Italian food. It's my own damned fault and all my attempts at dieting don't work because I'm weak willed.

I sort of wish other fat people were half as conscientious as I am about how much that we disgust other people and made an effort to stay clean and productive. I figure this way when I die from a heart attack at 50, I'll be a net positive on society.

Only if they're white

Attached: 1524285489292.png (1600x1600, 1.91M)

gas them all

So you are horribly swollen from eating nightshade poison your entire life... Eggplant tomatos and potatoes yeah? Look up new world foods and inflammation.

Speaking as a fat fucking fuck, no. There's more than enough info out there that if you eat like a fucking hog you'll get fat. I'm a fat fuck because I love to eat and a lifetime of punishing physical activity that I thoroughly enjoyed have left me a creaky old man at fifty. I consider it a fair trade, because I had a blast. But I also know that if I don't check up soon, i'll die of some fat fuck related disease. I'm self aware to admit it. So I don't want pity. Any of these "body positivity" types or the "health at any size" crowd should be mercilessly shamed for their bullshit. "I have a condition." Yeah. The condition of being a human garbage disposal.

Fat Tax, pure and simple
If your bf is over 25% as a man, or 30% as a woman then you get extra tax
This goes double for the UK - I'm so sick of people taking out of the NHS and have 0 personal responsibility

I think maybe cannibalism should make a come back. He looks so tender and juicy.

pity?!? pity won't feed the kitty.

Attached: This is (You).gif (500x380, 886K)

See
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato#Toxicity

Its not to late to get it under control old man, may even be easier on your destroyed joints if you shed a few.

I don't know what your age is but you might want to talk to a Doctor that specializes in testosterone. Lot of times they are age management etc. Its usually later in age people get it done because it lowers your ability to have kids. But the reason I mention it is because a lot of younger guys have fucked up hormone levels at really young ages now. Its an epidemic they don't talk about on purpose. I know I have personal friends who are doctors that specialize in hormone therapy. Not regular doctors. They aren't trained properly. You might have estrogen levels that are way high, or your excess testosterone could be turning into DHT, which can cause man boobs etc. The fucked up hormone levels can also mess with you mentally. Make you emotional or feel weak. Like a women with cravings. So the lack of willpower is partly mental, but also chemical. Get your levels check bud. Might change your life for the better.

Make the ovens bigger then
No,fat people just don't care if they did they wouldn't be fat.

No, they get the oven last. If we put them in first, we can't burn the rest.

Attached: fatties.png (661x505, 48K)

Curious but if you are so self aware why don't you lose weight?

If buttergolems go in the oven first the fire will never die.

Attached: 1541700490417.png (750x679, 208K)

>cork the over with a fat guy
>none of (((them))) have to go in
spotted the shylock

im fat because it makes my husband terribly happy

Fully aware. I was doing pretty well on a low glycemic diet and was around 260 lbs two years ago. I'm hovering at 310 now. To give you an idea of my build, I'm 6' and left Army basic with a 35 inch waist and a 52 inch chest. Now I have a 48 inch chest and a 50 inch waist. I'd like to get down to about 200 lbs.

You believe that? He just tells you that because he probably loves you and doesn't want you to feel bad. Sorry but that's the truth. Loose some weight and I guarantee your sex will be better. Just don't wear the trying to loose weight on your sleeve. That's external motivation and validation and it always fails. Only intrinsic motivation works in the long run.

You're fat because you're a stupid whore. No other reason

450lbs, 6' tall. I'm 40, last time I was under 300lbs was 5 years ago.

I think it's just the 3000 caleries in carbs I eat daily

Listen I'm not dodging my roll in this. Just figure another 10 years, I'll probably keel over from a heart attack, no strain on the public health or welfare services that way. Probably for the best. I get a lot of walking done daily. It's not like im immobile. Just eat too many carbs. When I was under 300 I was doing manual laber. I've always been sort of fat/strong, when I was a kid I was straight up strong/athlete. I just wasn't meant for deskjobs, and by the time I realized it I was over 300lbs and had wasted 4 years of my life in college and 4 more years on wallstreet as a stock broker sitting on my ass.

>nightshade poison
This. Seriously this is no joke. I'm Jow Forums and get terrible inflammation in my joints from nightshades. Arthritics can probably go off their meds if they quit the nightshade jew.

I'm 3'2" and weigh only 30 stone. Athletic build. Diet and exercise is all it takes.

hey some guys do like that

is he a nonwhite?

Attached: 1541552806167m.jpg (720x1024, 130K)

I have in the past. Basically up till about five years ago I lead a very active lifestyle. I was outside all the time. I did martial arts, went hiking, shit like that. My knees are giving out. Turns out several years of humping 70 lb rucks while I'm the employ of Uncle Sam have taken their toll. And I really should have stopped karate in my late 30's, but I was enjoying it to much. Some of it is not adjusting diet to match age and activity,some of it is eating more because I'm not out doing shit as much as I was. Frankly, adjusting to getting old is a pain in the ass. Still better than the alternative, though.

Yes, the obese reduce the burden on social security and for this we are grateful for your sacrifice. Not even kidding right now.

True, but the depends on how fat she really is. Past a point; either he has a disorder or she does. But their future is bleak. Its not worth trying to live forever but if you are living to eat, you're missing out on a lot. I'm just a random asshole on the internet, but even I recognize when someone needs to hear the truth

We should turn them into soap.

hes a gigantic german dude with a belly fetish

sage
if you gotta ask. who the fuck cares?

yes, i pity you, lardass

butthurt lardass

Some arthritis is joint wear. As in the cartilage is gone and bone is rubbing home. Even the pain from that is manageable. What sucks is the lack of cartilage leaves slack in the ligaments holding joints together, which makes them easy to over extend.

only if we work and die early. too many of these fat fuckers mooch off SSD and government health from birth till death.

I have a similar situation. My friend is a "chubby chaser", self proclaimed. His woman is over 300lbs. He's about 195 or so. He has always, always gone after fat chicks.

Why the fuck does that happen? And every time she tries to lose the weight, by the way, he fucking buys junk and eats and drinks it in front of her, or he'll justify that it's holiday season, whatever. It's like a mind game. He buys her sugar when she's lost a bunch and then she balloons back up. Think she said she was doing Keto and he was making it hard to break her addiction and get mentally healthy about food.

This girl really wants to be normal again, and he stands in her way. Fucking sad.

>Past a point; either he has a disorder or she does
lol

>belly
BOTTOM TIER
but whatever gets ya'll there

They should be jailed with no food and only water until they return to a normal BMI

This doesn't sound fun. I've got an auto-immune disorder which affects my gait. Gluten was the main culprit in the worsening of my symptoms; after cleansing I noticed other foods having an effect on me physically that hadn't given me issues before (i.e. nightshades). Gut health is incredibly important.

>he'll justify that it's holiday season
gettin her ready for winter, high IQ friend, maybe you should be less judgemental

>anti freedom
boo user

they should be made into candles

I love to cook and bake, and I don't mind being fat, it's all I've ever known. The thought of being thin is actually quite scary, it seems very vulnerable. So it works out for us.

they are a valuable natural resource, to be harvested according to the best principles of environmental fatty stewardship

Attached: soap.jpg (450x284, 53K)

>Flag
>Talking shit about attractiveness to literally anyone

Attached: Italia.jpg (640x1104, 56K)

this thread is gay as fuck but saved.jpg

I don't know how fat you are, but one of the best exercises I've seen, psychologically, to help people lose weight is to have them list the ADVANTAGES of being fat.

Often they list things that are related to "lower expectations."

Attached: shoot in foot.jpg (1795x940, 211K)

Obese people who are aware they have a major health problem and need help should be pitied and assisted.

Fat fucks who don't care or are even proud of being fatasses should be put in fat camps.

My insurance for a mid 20s single guy is up to $300/month next year because of these fat fucks

I don't know why they insist on being fat. All you have to do to lose it is be lazy as fuck and just not eat. It actually takes more effort to be fat than skinny.

Former fattty here. They should be disposed of.

We should let the homeless tit-fuck this guy until he loses weight.

Well, when I talk about feeling vulnerable, its things like I can't easily be abducted, most men will not want to rape me, being fat has the strange quality of making you invisible to other people which is good because I have anxiety, and in general I just have a feeling of being sturdy and grounded. I enjoy being able to eat what I like, and fatness is rather a comfy feeling. To me, it feels safe.
I'm not super obese like 600 lbs or something, so I don't know how it would change if I was immobilized or if my health was significantly impacted. I weigh about 260. I'm 40 and don't have any health issues yet, although I'm sure I'm looking at joint or heart issues down the road. IDK that's my thoughts about it. Thank you for reading my blog

Fat guy here. My insurance has gone up because of my weight too. So it’s something we all are dealing with. It’s a societal problem, not just individual

just wait till somebody invents a way to immediately change fat into pure energy
you'll just see them be used as WMDs in far off middle eastern countries

Attached: 1479743700827.gif (350x375, 676K)

>Intrinsic motivation works in the long run

Bingo we have a wiener. You have to want to change. If you don't have a fire burning within that engulfs all your distractions you'll likely get nowhere.

Do you pity trump?

Attached: 91xw4nhJ6NL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 527K)

No. Just throw them in padded cells with no food or water until they piss out all their fat.

Attached: cole.png (899x602, 781K)

I would unironically support rounding up the fatties and doing this, sure they would be really pissed and fight it, but in the end they would thank us.

the only fat people there hold all the power

This is probably the most reasonable thing in the thread. Leaves room for pity and assistance in recover, but also a moderate solution for those willingly overweight and physically able too lose it. As a fat person I wouldn't even object too a state mandated exercise regime / centers / activities, at least everyone / most would be improving.

the fat would clog the smokestack. this has happened in modern crematoriums causing fires. better to grind them into chum like what is done with diseased cattle and dump the filth into a swamp

how to do this

What if there was a tax break for being healthy?

Disgusting

literally just sit in your room and don't eat for 15 days.

as a former fat person in my teens, luckily I broke out of it then so I don't have all that disgusting extra skin.
Fatties should be culled

Attached: cheez.png (600x400, 467K)

They will be good eating post feb 25th, 2019. Thank them for their sacrifice.

>I hope this motivates fat people to stop fucking eating!
>You're not going to die fatty!
top kek

I was fat and I agree. Fat people are awful: Lazy, smelly, entitled, rude, usually dumb. Who came up with the jolly fat person trope? The only time fat people are even moderately tolerable to be around is during/right after they get done eating - which is usually disgusting.

Some men are into fat women because they're easy to care for (just bring them wheel barrels of food), and the chance of them leaving is inversely proportional to their weight.

>until they piss out all their fat
Please, sneak into some microbiology lectures, would you?
You piss out the H2O with everything thats lipophobic. Everything thats lipophilic (lipophilic = stucks to fats) stucks in your body for ever - well, women can get rid of it through they milk and men can get rid of lipophilic toxins by jizzing.

Fat itself gets partly reduced to carbon, wich you breath out. You breath out CO2. You breath out your fat one could say. You don't piss it out.

food.ndtv.com/health/where-does-the-fat-go-after-you-lose-weight-720015

>Researchers traced each atom's way out of the body. It was found that when 10 kg of fat was fully oxidized, 8.4 kg departed as carbon dioxide

This guy is hilarious. He starts all his vids with "HEY FATTY!"

>It's my own damned fault and all my attempts at dieting don't work because I'm weak willed.
I used to think like that about myself and booze. One day I had enough, and found a way to change. If you ever get sick and tired of being that way, you will change. It is human nature. Don't give up bro. There is a healthy person inside of all that mass of yours just waiting for the right trigger to come out. It may be something as simple as starting with "baby steps". Take a 15 minute walk every day. Eat lighter meals with less carbs. I know you can do it if you want to.

Good luck my friend. You seem like one of the good ones, irrelevant of your choices. I hope you at least find peace with the world.

I believe this was a play on words. He's joking. Watch his videos, he's all about hard love.

Most likely that snake juice is some form of vitamin drink maybe with some oils
Burn your glycogen in the first couple of days, ketosis, burn away all that fat in the next 13

At least he said you can expel fat from your body. You won't believe the amount of people I've met that believe you can turn fat into muscle by just working out - not replace it - but flat out think it's a conversion.

Body fat is 60% water.

its salt and potassium in water

Try not eating as much

>meme flag
>talking shit about real flag
pottery

Attached: Kate-Bush.jpg (350x537, 78K)

Fat is fat. Water is water.
Fat (lipids) and water are different molecules. In between the lipids is water. Yes, thats true.

You sound like my wife. She gained a bit for me, but it’s mostly just because she’s always had poor eating habits and never really cared about being fat. Fat chicks are great because they are usually pretty down to earth, there’s usually self esteem issues, but the lack of high maintenance makes up for it. I definitely helped my wife’s self esteem through our relationship though.

>the chance of them leaving is inversely proportional to their weight.
You’d be surprised at how sought after some of these women are, not just by niggers either. Especially the bottom heavy “pear” shaped ones.

No fat person has a right to lecture anyone about the environment. They consume more resources from food, water, waste (both bio and consumer), space, gasoline, clothing, and will need more medical care than the average person. Their environmental footprint is much higher.

As you get older you care less and less what other people think, too. I'm just happy to have a husband who values me for who I am and I'm sure your wife is too!

Warm the Ovens the long pig renders the best larder.

Hey anons, your spouse is in the other room on /pol right now.

We both value each other very much, and are still very attracted to each other. I think it’s nice for both of us to know that if she gets fatter I won’t be bummed out, lol. Have a nice night user.

No, we should recognize their weakness and use it to put our selves higher on the dominance hierarchy. But having fat losers who can't walk around the block without getting winded under you ain't going to help you.

So what you need to do is to dominate these people in a way that improves their lives but makes them look up to you as their masters. They will follow you anywhere if you can fix their weight problem which in 90% of cases is going to be 100% mental. So you need to fix there mental issues. Some people do have things like low-T that make loosing weight almost impossible with fixing the Low-T or whatever first.

--Or--
Warm the ovens and The long pig renders the best lard.

Lol, no she’s asleep otherwise I’d be trying to put another baby in her, different ages too. She does sound like my wife though.

haha, he fell asleep in his recliner listening to a podcast or I'd believe you

i would say they should be hanged but theres no rope in the world that can support that weight

Attached: Spanky528.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

I'm of the view that we should treat obesity as a medical issue unto itself. The obesity epidemic has emerged not as a consequence of bad character of the citizenry, but as a consequence of food being too plentiful for our own good.

We aren't programmed, many of us, to ration food when we don't have to. Gorging behavior makes sense in a pre-industrialized agrarian society where getting 2,000cal a day was a sign of high privilege, as opposed to now where you can eat 8,000cal a day on food stamps, and people often do.

It's a medical issue that shame alone will not solve.

t. fatso

>tfw don't eat a lot but fat because beer has calories