Helsinki East Center - Finland

I wented to East Center and noticed: there are more mudskins than there are Finns.

Notice the Finnish texts on the picture, it really is from Helsinki.

I dont know if the boy is holding a real rifle or a replica.

Attached: east center.jpg (1080x1074, 105K)

Attached: somali romani heated argument.jpg (933x700, 122K)

Not real, the scale doesn't match.

that's a kalashnikov alright bro hahaha

they're asserting dominance

this pic tells a lot

Attached: somali gathering.jpg (700x393, 77K)

Google image search is a thing you retard, that pic is old

Attached: somali day close up.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

>one year ago

wow that totally means Europe isn't being invaded

take the gun for yourself tard

That white part in the gun looks like the thing in toy guns where they put flashing red/yellow light. It could also be an airsoft gun because it looks so real and detailed. No way they were retarded enough to bring real Kalashnikov into subway.

This is sad.
It's the same in my country.
I live in the 4th biggest city in Switzerland and in the city centre it's over 50% shitskins.
It used to be only turks and albanians, but it's a lot of Eritreans and other niggers these days.
I live in the suburbs outisde of the city and even there I'm seeing women with headscarfs now.
It's really hard to still have hope for Europe these days.

Invaded? Hardly. Invasion is what the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan. That is not invasion, just some guy getting frustrated over seeing people with different skin color.

fucking leaf

kys faggot

How do they even survive up there? don't they suffer D deficiency or something?

there is no hope for europe. it's been over for some time now

Attached: 1533477798670.jpg (480x480, 92K)

Traitors get the bullet

you belong in an oven.
yes. and that deficiency leads to autism.
nordics are literally paying for a shitskin breeding program that ensures autism and other mental illnesses.

>Leaf calling out other leaf
Now I've seen everything!

Attached: 20181027_031227~2.jpg (3936x2369, 2.14M)

What is over? People will just have to get used to living in a shithole. Helsinki is bad but it will never be as bad as some other European cities during my life.

Just a young boy exercising his gun rights. Thought you mutts loved that.

Nothing makes me laugh more northern paddies and Catalan spics crying bout muh'pendence while thinking nothing of their cities being turned into Mogadishu. Most whites don't deserve to live in safe cities anymore.

>airsofter
thats a shitty airsoft ak47 model made by ukarms, the kind of one you can buy at gander mt way back when for 50$. its a plastic pos only a retard would buy. seeing that the shitskins are cheap fucks im not suprised.

Attached: 1508022812199.jpg (344x317, 30K)

The skin color is the least of it. They are ugly, they are stupid, their nigger compatriots have made their home country one of the worst places on earth to be and as their number grows they will veer our country in the same direction.
It turns my stomach to see these apes, by their mere existence, sully and debase the land my ancestors fought and bled for.

If only there were men in scandinavia

Obviously you got guts to watch... No offense.

Ookko nää Stadistääh? pelekääkkö nää mamuja?

Fucking retarded incel runs out his vomit tasting koskenkorva and runs into normal kid with his parents doing normal kid thing, and comes here to vent. Oot oikeesti fucking autistic juntti that needs to be slapped back into his fucking retarded basement.

Haista paska, vitun vamainen pelle

>It turns my stomach to see these apes, by their mere existence, sully and debase the land my ancestors fought and bled for

Your cuck ancestors ironically freed this ice shithole you call home for us, and on top of that, we fucking chill on sun vitun vero rahaa. Bitch stay mad and off yourself asap.

Attached: pepe keks.jpg (363x550, 21K)