Jow Forums Christian Tread, cause remember Jow Forums is a Christian board 177777777

Attached: angel 1.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

satanist and luciferians allowed

c'mon man I know you're out there

Don’t you mean... Australian board

Attached: FA23AD9C-7D85-4410-A9FD-08E7E851F87F.jpg (625x625, 66K)

phoneposter plz go

May Christ be with (You)

Bump and God bless you.

>how do I get faith?

Been going to church again. 7 Sunday’s now and some breakfasts.
Just go through the motions with prayers and whatnot. I don’t feel shit.

Oh, and apparently reciting a prayer after a pastor answers my questions about lack of faith, and why Explaining the Jesus+God tie-in now means I’m “saved”

Attached: 6FE26FC0-C2FB-420E-9AF0-B554A971A0D7.jpg (670x1024, 133K)

Cunt I’m not at home rn do you really expect me to lug around a fucking desktop?

>if you believe in yiddish mythology you are okay
Abrahamic religions will always be controlled opposition

amen

Try a different church

Went to a big local nondenominational church, probably like a 200+ plus person congregation.
Immediately lost in the crowd of people. That was it. And they spoke in tongues during worship music.... ain’t ever seen that before.

Then I went to the closest baptist church routinely. Congregation of like 50 tops. Predominately all old people.
Definitely got rubbed wrong the pastor bragged to some lady, who approached me the following day saying she heard I was “saved” and asked when I’d be baptized.

I still haven’t gone to church again in the last 2 weeks since I’ve been home. I might as well shop around.

Reminder that it's Lucifer's world and he and his followers are ramping up the sin exponentially. They're lowering our vibration through music and tv. Notice how songs these days have a melody that ends in lower notes and the lyrics are always negative. His minions are getting in through that, they're terraforming the planet so they get their time before the end

Desktoptards are the hipsters of Jow Forums
Gas em

Getting saved is between you and Jesus, not any church or pastor or priest or person or baptism.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:29-31

Attached: 1539062755800.jpg (1862x1048, 121K)

Religion is shit

Attached: 1499661286575.jpg (752x720, 99K)

The fuck do you use an oculus rift?

Attached: 26C3774E-FEE8-4054-A0E6-C8B48630CB50.jpg (3072x4608, 2.97M)

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Attached: Bible vs science.jpg (736x929, 88K)

Friend told me they feel compelled to go to church, but then bad shit starts happening to them and their family. So they stop going for a few months but then somehow feel compelled to go again. Rinse and repeat for several tragic years. Why?

God says you don't have to have faith, you only have to *want* to have faith. Then listen closely to what people say to you, and how often it relates directly to you. Confess your sins to God, DIRECTLY. The things you've done that you feel the worst about, confess and ask forgiveness. You will FEEL it. You will know you are forgiven and He will guide you back to him. This is the first step. You must confess to God.

Satan doesn't want them to reconnect to our Heavenly Father. But if they persevere, they will be protected. They have to or Satan will always have them in his grasp.

I'm not kidding, find a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. IM NOT KIDDING.

those people are Mormons, who have the most retarded views imagineable.

there book is basically a sequel to the Bible and talks about Jesus coming to America and bringing bees. that alone proves it false as bees were not around until much later

Uhhhh based?