What did he mean by this?

Attached: wdbf.png (650x485, 305K)

He’s not wrong

Now that gays can get married they cant be special or unique anymore.

Fags getting married impacts his bottom line

>Fags getting married impacts his bottom line

This.

>impacts his bottom

this thread ended here

/thread

Attached: 1508370552149.jpg (1152x1536, 450K)

Kek, not really, gays sleep around too.

>He thinks married fags doesn’t cheat or engage in cuckliods
L M A O

>App to facilitate gays fucking
>Spreading parasites and disease
>Increasing cancer rates.
Based and redpilled honestly

30yrs ago nobody would even have understood why this is newsworthy as a marriage couldn’t conceivably be between anyone other than a man and s woman.

Attached: 1BDCFFCB-64FB-43E5-9D47-6EA7F9350AC5.jpg (615x409, 48K)

It still isn’t. Gay marriage is a made up term in the same manner as assault weapon.

>straight man doesn't really give a fuck about gay marriage
wow really.

>Chen acknowledged his post in a comment responding to the Into article, but said he was a supporter of gay marriage: “The reason I said marriage is a holy matrimony between a man and a woman is based on my own personal experience. I am a straight man married to a woman I love and I have two beautiful daughters I love from the marriage. This is how I feel about my marriage. Different people have their different feelings about their marriages. You can’t deny my feelings about my marriage.”

>He added: “I am a huge advocate for LGBTQ+ rights since I was young. I support gay marriage and I am proud that I can work for Grindr.”

married gays are notoriously into open marriage and infidelity.

the stats say otherwise.

People should be allowed to marry whoever they want because it isnt the right of the state to interfere in personal decisions

Personally, I don't get gays marrying each other. Marriage exists largely to give people wanting to raise a child structure

If you can't procreate - as homos can't - marriage is like building scaffolding around a tent

He meant marriage is between a man and a woman. Faggots sleep around with people they found on a fucking smartphone app.

i mean you would if you could, right?

fucking christ

>People should be allowed to marry whoever they want because it isnt the right of the state to interfere in personal decisions

False. This kind of thinking is what allows societies to decay. State power must be wielded to enforce positive morality to the benefit of all.

Attached: sRPMCwyKtUqYGUGIMfPECsIkQc62i_6yHNMWuUMgYDs.jpg (540x745, 57K)

how old are you? How many women have you slept with?

Attached: 1538082526003.jpg (269x493, 45K)

wtf is a president of a dating app? is it like burger king

Attached: 1540400984277.png (600x600, 152K)

He meant he made millions off of hedging that gays do not follow monogamy.

>People should be allowed to marry whoever they want because it isnt the right of the state to interfere in personal decisions
That is exactly what the state is for. Two guide and shepard it's populace according to it's agreed upon will. To find balance discipline so tomorrow is better than today.

And as it stands society and the state are all built upon the family unit. When you destroy that with mental illness and sexual fetishes such as same sex fornication you risk the assurance of tomorrow.

That's what's called living in a third world country leaf

I know, I live in one. The foundation of the west is built on the belief that the state is only supposed to create laws, not enforce morality

The west is dying, my friend. Enlightenment values are unsustainable. We are seeing the natural conclusion of 150 years of western liberalism.

He means faggot love is not equal to natural love

Or war, there's always war.

Social collapse made worse by rapid technological advancement is more likely in my opinion.

They are losing things to get persecuted about so can't cry victim hood and get special priviledges.

>implying MENTALLY ILL pieces of shit can be faithful

Attached: deus costanza.jpg (250x250, 24K)

No fats, no fems, marriage is between a man and a woman, just my prefs no offense

This.

how European

Attached: 1543650036968.jpg (188x220, 11K)

>Breaking news
>President of degeneracy app was found to possess a standard.
>Activists across the country are protesting at his home.

I wonder if George Washington etc. would have just not even bothered to show up if they had known this was the future that awaited America.

>he does not keep shoot finger on trigger