Blacks Only Thread (No cum skins)

Where are all my brothers at? How is the political landscape in your life? Do you experience in discrimination?

Attached: 57E40A14-5EF0-4467-817D-8368668B7D12.jpg (308x345, 46K)

Kill yourself

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

There are a few white 'bros' at my office who always try to be cool to me but come off as lame. Yesterday one of them said 'Was up homie?' to me as he walked past my desk.

Shit pisses me off, I'll be going to HR first thing in the morning.

what do you people think of asians or latinos?

Niggers are the worst. But once in a while you find a decent black American

Attached: alexjones.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Indifferent. In passing I'll share head nods and that's about it. I have one or two Hispanic friends from university but we don't really talk anymore.

>niggers
>think
Pick one

Attached: 1532191652414.jpg (480x558, 32K)

Kill yourself nigger.

REEEEE IM A (((BLACK BULL)))

Mommy said I was special when all the other called me a nigger in school and that one white girl rejected me

Is this where the term "nigger bitch" comes from, homie?

All the best Niggers emigrated to Liberia, and regression to the mean reverted it to a typical African shithole.

Attached: Liberia3.png (2000x2112, 1.29M)

I’m cool with some Latinos from high school. Work with some Asians but don’t really talk

BEEEE-BOP a DOOOO-WOP
SPORTSBALL

Go start a Nazi thread

Greetings fellow blacks, are we still on for getting vasectomies for our New Years resolutions?

I was actually thinking of killing myself.
You in?

Why are you here in this thread? Don't you have another school shooting to be planning?

Attached: 43223984723498.jpg (368x357, 61K)

Nah homie, wes finna post up right hur.

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Can't engage in school shootings if you don't go to school, homie.

Attached: Eddie Murphy.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

I think it’s best if we just get vasectomies and commit crimes in our own neighborhoods.

Jow Forums is a white board nigger. take your cooning back to worldstar you brilo headed faggot

Attached: 1543561039070.jpg (500x508, 61K)

Keep deluding yourself. The scariest thing for a white man to see is an educated black man.

Attached: 645083298023464564.jpg (1000x600, 77K)

Why do full niggers hate me so much? I mean I hate you to the point of wishing genocide on them, is it the white in me that drives you into a rage?

Attached: 23andme.png (768x346, 20K)

FUCKIN HOUSE NIGGA MOTHAFUKA GO SUK A CRAKA DICK

I think every race wants their own to succeed. Simple as that. At the end of the day it comes down to who is having more babies

Liberia reaffirmed that regression to the mean will spell the end of even the most talented niggers' descendants.

Attached: Liberia2.jpg (390x433, 32K)

WE

Attached: WE.png (500x691, 176K)

Stop fucking wit that alarm clock and affirmative action, nigga and get out there and shoot people and do crack. Bez a real nigga. Spit that straight fiya, yo keep it 100.

How do you get over the fact that your dicks look like actual logs of poop?

WUZ

Attached: blackjews.jpg (622x498, 58K)

Glad my gf is a blue eyed blondie and my family (on my mom's side) is the same. The stain of my existence will be minimal in future generations

>Where are all my brothers at?
Jail

Hello Judas Macabees. You're a faggot.

Nigger

Attached: dio is amused.png (637x729, 514K)

Attached: BBCwarmer.jpg (692x389, 104K)

It's okay, I had a black president once. I'm allowed here. How do you do my fellow niggas?

>niggers
>educated

Attached: nogs on a roll.gif (321x248, 2M)

Attached: obongo.jpg (960x939, 75K)

i am allowed to read this right? sorry for posting oh mighty black man

Attached: 1516002206687.jpg (466x700, 175K)

Are they the same alien?

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 13K)

Dick washers n sheeeeeeeit

This is a simple, yet harsh truth. There have been thousands of tribes, nations, ethnicities that have been wiped out throughout human history. Most of them will never get justice, or a mention in a book (at least not in this life).

Blacks in America are holding their own in America, we are about 13% population today and are projected to be 12% of the population in 50 years. This makes me content, as we will always be a recognizable force in American society. Africa's population will be exploding for the next century or so, this makes me happy.

The Latin Americans will eventually take up the mantle of responsibility from white folk in America. Let's hope they will treat the world better.

>niggers think dressing up will raise their IQ above 85

Attached: niggers and watermelon.gif (250x120, 3.52M)

I doubt the Latins care about blacks as much as whites currently do. Once they take over, you guys are just as fucked as whites

>Africa's population will be exploding for the next century or so, this makes me happy.

and if whitey stop handing out gibs?

Something very regal about him

It’s because they wuz kangs n sheeit

>Africa's population will be exploding for the next century or so, this makes me happy
You do understand that this will cause problems for africans and others? Exploding population growth will not make nigs stronger. Its the opposite.

Malcolm X was a Hybrid, fuck off nigger shadow-walker ape.

Hybrid Pride.

North Nigeria reported in. Everyone hates us, we're don't even have refugee quotas. We're also AIDS and suicide leaders. Dangerous motherfuckers raised in hell. Most of population earns less than 1$ for a day

Attached: 730ADBF2-61A1-4DB0-81FA-901A698C1AB7.jpg (500x501, 52K)

this
if whitey were to perish, the negro would perish soon after.

if by educated you mean:

o holds a steady job
o provides for a family
o does not engage in criminal activity
o is not using his victim complex as an excuse
o is able to constructive contribute to civilization's development

yeah, that would be horrible....

Amerimutt delusions.

Quadroons are pretty cool from my experiemce. The only two girls that I’ve ever dated were both quads. You should just take pride in yourself. You could also have white kids too if you wanted. I think thats what makes a nigger mad. They with they were you

Attached: 1543645360476.jpg (640x640, 163K)

there's no delusion.
based

Attached: 1540510633511.jpg (462x612, 110K)

You ever notice that niggers just jump straight to asking other niggers about discrimination? Like this: Hey Jamal how’s the weather? Any white people openly lash you and cane you today? Nah not today Tyrone but it will probably happen any minute! Yeah fucking stupid crackers, we should go murder a bunch of our own, that’ll show em. Yeah black power brotha, honkys is so racist and shit. Anyways we wuz kangs see you at the gun and liquor store!

>people with skin the same colour as shit only
>no humans please

Why can’t you gorillas just fuck off back to the jungle on a banana boat with all of the other monkeys

>subhuman monkey pretending to be employed
Lol, let me guess, they gave you a typewriter

Shouldn’t you be busy raping and murdering people and living off of handouts from people you think you’re superior to? Remind me again of how niggers have achieved less than whites despite being on the planet longer? It’s not as if you’re a bunch of retarded monkeys right?

>what is dollo's law
>what is artificial evolution of a small hybrid population in a near-arctic climate nation-state under strict ethno-fascist + state capitalist rule with eugenics + genetic engineering enforced by the state and culture at every level to aapt and enhance greater levels of Eurasian region traits
>what is depopulation of all shadow-walkers
>what is social-darwinist + malthusian culture to prevent and reduce regression to the mean by a huge margin
>implying none of this is possible.

T. Every retarded nigger with a double digit IQ you could ever have the misfortune to meet

Why are niggers so dumb? Why do dumb niggers think they’re smart?

Attached: Hybrid Colorism.png (1080x1080, 625K)

>negroes
>ever learning how to preform eugenics
>ever creating a civilized society
>doing anything besides chimping out and being niggers

The scariest thing for a white man to see is an educated black man pissing away his talent and robbing his own people or robbing someone White and making an embarrassment of his race, setting you all back for decades. And you, king nigger, should be very afraid.

I am not black but I am a race traitor and have a great deep voice that allows me to sing spirituals in imitation of Paul Robeaon. Am I allowed?

Translation: I’m a subhuamn monkeys whose parasitical race rely on others for handouts but I’m happy we’re expanding even though our zoo keepers aren’t because like most retards I don’t have any foresight

>let’s hope these subhumans treat the world better than the most empathetic and environmentally conscience race

T. Nigger intelligence

Name a nigger country that’s successful

You're ignorant as shit! :D
Yay. Here's your award:
>*award*
We ethnic Novuterans already have a plan and knowledge on this topic, unlike shadow-walkers. gg no re.

A bunch of retarded nonsense from a monkey woth a double digit IQ

SHEEEEEEIT

the scariest thing for a white man to see is an uneducated black man, you dumb fucking nigger
we literally hate your race for the rampant crime, single-motherhood, and drug abuse.
if majority of blacks were educated and not criminals we would have zero issues with them, they'd be like dark asians to us.
unfortunately you're a bunch of niggers.

Are you retarded while they bin your knoives over there? Are you tootin barbs, m8? There are no successful Black nations. Do I sound like I give a fuck about Black nations? Get your eyes checked.

Black guy (I'm from Nigeria) reporting in. Get tons of looks on the road and harassed by police.

I've got some great friends here though. Newer generation indians tend to be less xenophobic than older Indians. Especially GenZ folk.

I have a triple digit IQ so say what you want. You're not hurting my feelings you ADHD sperglord autist. My IQ was tested by the state government and both times, I scored in the 130 range. 132 and 134, respectively, in chronological order. Believe it or don't. I don't care. You have no way to deny it and I have no way to prove it. Just don't have an aneurysm on the other side of that screen there with your little cucked rage fit, edgy pleb.

Apparently, it makes a lot of sense, faglord:

Racial success is a geographical lottery. Blacks would have had the same success had we been the ones in Europe instead of Africa. Not that it matters. Blacks live just fine with whites outside of areas with poverty. If there are poor people, then of course people are gonna get violent

Kill yourself Amerimongrel. This is why your country is a mud hole.

>geographical lottery
nigger, what?
africa had lots of the same resources that europe had

black ppl are cool and bros
Sorry if you experienced racism

Attached: 1543086145033.png (3516x2120, 279K)

Asians, based as fuck as long as they are not wannabe westerners or western ass lickers

Latino based by nature. I fuck with my latino niggas.

Ay yo was good niggas.
Politics be fucked playa, buncha crackaz tryna keep the black man down know'm sayin'.
Hell yea I experience discrimination, err'day nigga.
But you know them white bitches luv dat BBC so is a'aight haha, takin they women 'n shiet.
Yo the future be black tho nigga, crackaz gon pay for what they done did to black folks.
Wakanda bitch!

>allowing the negro to slide into your country and fuck everything up
india why
A FUCKING MEMEFLAG

100 isnt triple digit.

yes it is.

Half of a quarter is 12%. So is a quadroon were to have a child with some one that is 100% Euro they would be 82% Euro. That child would without a doubt look and identify as white. That would be one more white child.

Shut the fuck up, shadow-walker.
You wouldn't have shit. Whites are Homo sapiens + Neanderthal and evolved in the cold, faced many evolutionary trials which they evolved to survive, became nation states who organized and forged national identity in their unity through religion, harshly culled criminals and shamed the degenerates among their societies, formed a unified identity through race and BTFO'd all others. You 100% unevolved first gen homo-sapiens "60,000 years of mud hut" fuckers would all freeze to death before evolving. Whites mutated blue-eyes over time and moved to the northern regions of Europe. You fuckers kill albinos and all other nog mutants in Africa. Only 300 blacks in SS Africa out of 1 billion have an IQ of 140 but they will be killed/eaten/recruit by warlords before they even reach their full potential and learn things to reach their potential. This is why Hybrids are always supreme over you. You fucking niggers and kikes make me sick. "If there are poor people, then of course people are gonna get violent" Motherfucker, I AM POOR. I HAD KNIVES PULLED ON ME SINCE I WAS SIX AND MY PERSONAL PROPERTY DESTROYED BY MY NIGGER APE MOTHER THAT MY FATHER DITCHED AND LEFT ME STUCK WITH. FOR 14 YEARS, I HAVE LIVED IN THIS HELL, NEAR YOU APES. I have not lashed out even once when even most Whites would have snapped by now. I'm signing up for school and working to get my Merchant Marine Credentials and my passport so I can make $400 a day as a Third Mate on a Cargo Ship. You fucking 11:59pm shadow-walker monkeys always cry about how you've got it soooooo bad because you are fucking poor.

Ey man you just jealous cuz black people know how to dance 'n shiet, err'body know crackaz aint got no rhythm.

>niggers and watermelon.gif

Attached: 1538847615490.jpg (180x200, 9K)

Attached: niggers_watermelon_ahead.jpg (930x519, 90K)

Equatorial Guinea
PPP if 35,000 USD

Your idea for an ethnostate isn’t very well thought out imo. Needs work.