What's their problem?

What's their problem?

Attached: 1543440592365.jpg (750x527, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White mercenaries

What's your problem?

They don't want Christcucks to ruin their society.

they're niggers

They have an Ethnostate to run.

The fuck is OP’s problem?

Attached: 1FD25DA8-1F87-4AA3-A9D5-7126D1AA8644.jpg (560x469, 66K)

To be honest? White Christians usually.. They never minded that Hindi Indian doctor dude.

They need a visit from the Machine gun Hover drone.

The gap in technology is so great that it appears to be magic to them.

The real question is how did these Africans get where there was no land bridge?

Ancient African civilizations

10/10 would fly

Boats, user. Boats... They aren't that far from Indonesia, which isn't that far from the mainlands. How do you think Polynesians made it to to where they are now? Look at fucking Hawaiians, they are WAY the fuck out in the ocean compared to their progenitors.

was it autism?

Attached: 1542936092472.jpg (1013x1024, 114K)

You are.
Stay away

Ice age and sea level. Check joe rogan episode with that white beard santa scientist ( forgot his name), they talked about these people and some shit like that.

You know the answer user. HINT: they're niggers

What's our problem letting them kill people?

they protected the NAP

wypipo

They should be extict earlier in the century

The brits kidnapped and, subsequently, killed several of them because of disease. It's only fair.

How to start a boy band?

NPC monsters like in any game, they automatically aggro on you if you enter their territory. I wonder what sort of loot they drop.

Isn’t it weird that they cover themselves? Like their junk.

the second from right looks like the autistic sperging caricature.

no

Like ICE agents, then?

Each morning, a missionary advertises neon sign
He tells the native population that civilization is fine
And three educated savages holler from a bamboo tree
That civilization is a thing for me to see
So bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't want to leave the congo, oh no no no no no
Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to go
Don't want no bright lights, false teeth, doorbells, landlords, I make it clear
(That no matter how they coax him) I'll stay right here
I looked through a magazine the missionary's wife concealed
(Magazine, what happens)
I see how people who are civilized bung you with automobile
(You know you can get hurt that way Daniel)
At the movies they have got to pay many coconuts to see
(What do they see, darling)
Uncivilized pictures that the newsreel takes of me
So bongo, bongo, bongo, he don't want to leave the congo, oh no no no no no
Bingo, bangle, bungle, he's so happy in the jungle, he refuse to go
Don't want no penthouse, bathtub, streetcars, taxis, noise in my ear
(So, no matter how they coax him) I'll stay right here
They hurry like savages to get aboard an iron train
And though it's smokey and it's crowded, they're too civilized to complain
When they've got two weeks vacation, they hurry to vacation ground
(What do they do, darling)
They swim and they fish, but that's what I do all year round
So bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't want to leave the congo, oh no no no no no
Bingo, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to go
Don't want no jailhouse, (shotgun) fish hooks (golf clubs) I got my spears
(So, no matter how they coax him) I'll stay right here
They have things like the atom bomb (so I think I'll stay where I am)
Civilization, I'll stay right here

Attached: CleverPowerfulGibbon-small.gif (326x250, 668K)

They hate christcuck zealots.

Teeth, hide, rare low tier weapon drops

Strict border control and immigration policy. Why can't everyone just open borders like white people?

Niggers

Anyone wanna run the Sentinelese dungeon? We can farm them for melaninite.

Yep, they need bullets of freedom in their hearts and minds.

Attached: AMERICAN LOVE.gif (475x350, 3.96M)

They are based and redpilled.

I don't want to lose by reputation with Pajeet faction by killing them until devs give us new content where I can grind it back.

the chad tribesman verses the missionary virgin

>worrying about Pajeet rep
Dude, they only have shit to sell

they are defending their land? problem?

Attached: sheeeeeiit.jpg (500x375, 93K)

I am jealous of them. They've managed to completely conserve their ethnic cohesion and culture for thousands of years, all while remaining in harmony with the environment.

No wonder corporate religious globalists hate them so much... How dare they not have Walmarts, organized religion and feminism!

So live to survive, not thrive? Canada has huge forest land, nature is calling you Uncle Ted.

Get da puck out ub here, ponget
You patso

If they ever end up killing anyone that matters or a family that doesn’t accept “lol their savages” excuse I could see them sending in a merc group to wipe them out.

A few guys/a squad with night vision and silencers could probably kill most of them in a night. Equip them with thermal optics as well.

Those fucking savages better watch it, even a single guy with an AR-15 and some basic night vision could wipe half them out.

Fuck off, they're full

they should fire couple of destroyer shot over their heads, maybe that would tick something in their brains

Face it, we could leave them alone for hundreds of thousands of years and they would survive in their ethnostate on their own.

Meanwhile what do we, the thriving folks, get? Oh yeah, global, mass immigration, oligarchies and corporations taking over our lives. Look at your average westerner, just a brainwashed empty husk waiting to be filled with lies from the media and corporations. Meanwhile the Sentinelese all live together in a model community.

Why would you want them wiped out? Do you think it was wrong for them to protect their ethnostate from a brainwashed tard seeking to impose his Middle Eastern desert religion on the Sentinelese?

They dont have a problem. hooting that chink was their best move. If we did the same we wouldnt have problems.

Good luck with the elite guards if you land at their flight master.

nigger

I'm playing a cow, they can't touch me

Based and bongopilled

I mean, I assume they have been inbreeding since the neolithic times. You could find a wife that agrees to inbreeding and form your own little ethnostate. Are you willing to immigrate to a majority 'white' Eastern European country and lose the commodities of living in Canada? I don't think so, and most ethnocentrics wouldn't either.

Faggot ops

I've been living in western society for too long to be able to transition to the Sentinelese lifestyle, so sadly the answer is no.

What I'm saying is that I respect their way of life and see them as what originally humanity was supposed to be all about. Instead we've degraded ourselves into this mess. You think humans were meant to stay in front of a computer for 8 hours a day? You think humans were meant to have foods filled with nothing more than processed shit? You think humans were meant to work like slaves just to satisfy their sense of materialism (consumerism)?

I hope the Sentinelese stay around so that we can remember what we as a species were originally meant to be. The future is going to take us into dark paths.

>What's their problem?
They want to keep their territory ethnically homogenous. You have a problem with that?

Look that these Yids

Attached: 1920A321-53AF-4BC5-84D5-AE6C5C82CCE4.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Was it Randall Carlson?

No basketball

Attached: 453535.jpg (203x248, 6K)

They are expressing natural xenophobia. Being harsh, ambitious, avaricious and iniquitous towards strangers is a good behavior for any healthy society unlike modern cosmopolitanism.

Attached: Finalmente.png (270x344, 52K)

The most sane domain on the face of the earth.

Someone comes to arrest the destiny of your People, bearing “gifts” and honeyed words. Telling you to submit. That your People are contemptible, that to resist is wrong. Trying to break over ten thousand years of cultural and racial continuity. All out of “friendship” to your People, of course...

They did what should always be done to the eternal universalist vermin. Riddle them full of arrows.

That's what happens in any healthy culture

We should genocide them with a weaponized gas and then build an air base there since it's in a strategic location.

Brittish dude came on their island , kidnapped a few adults and kids , some even died . From that day on they became cautious .

They need open borders

This post gave me freedom

White sport .

Most of them are adults , you cunts rather kill kids .

>problems
Not diverse enough
Not enough recognition of LGBT+ rights
Needs a well regulated central bank

Attached: McSociety4454.jpg (560x292, 178K)

RARE

>new caledonia
where tf is that

The island needs to be blockaded so all those do-gooders can't get to it.

>pic related

Attached: 1537024906170.png (500x553, 115K)

UNCOMMON

Where Old Caledonia use to be

The Sentinelese took it over.

They aren't Africans, they are Australoids who superficially look like Africans because they evolved in similar climate, but they are genetically unrelated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Example

you

I kind of want to get a bunch of people to cough and spit in a jar and then use a drone to drop it on the island and completely wipe them out through disease purely for the lulz of genociding an entire race using the common cold.

cheeky wanka

teywgsg

Attached: 20181201_203832.jpg (244x517, 29K)

you are. leave them the fuck alone

What would Jesus do?

Attached: WWJD.jpg (800x600, 133K)

Attached: 1539398064213.jpg (1024x1024, 260K)

Attached: Full.png (750x527, 1.13M)

They have the best immigration policy in the world. We could learn a thing or two from them.

It's so funny to see what niggers would bee like left to their own

>Jow Forums claims race isn't a social construct
>Mistakenly calls these people black/African
>Genetic evidence proves they absolutely are not
So if race isn't a social construct why are you niggers unable to accurately determine their racial grouping? Seems like race is just whatever phenotype conforms to your basic and convenient conventions of race.

Good question, I can't think of one. Why the fuck would anyone want to adhere to modern-day societal slavery? They are probably extremely happy and content with who they are and how they spend their lives. No money, no jobs outside contribution to survival. They seem blissfully innocent to the harsh reality of the industrialization that has destroyed this planet and its inhabitants.

Best reply in the entire thread.

>MUH WAKANDA
>MUH BLACK ETHNOSTATE
WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

what would happen to them if we started shipping ebola infected niggers to the island?

They need diversity

these two post couldn't be further from each other lol

They have no problems, you just need to fuck off and stay off from their island.

>Australoids
So like an Australian, but even worse

severe lack of Logos

Attached: emj2.jpg (494x566, 67K)

They're free of jewish influence.

they be rayciss yo.
>black man bad

They have no problem because they enforce a real border security policy.

They run on instinct. They dont know that diseases would kill all of them but they still kill everyone that comes there out of unknown fear.

Ummm, racist much? They urgently need more diversity sweaty.