Brit/pol/

Attached: 1.png (374x440, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/gun_no_6_untold_story_britains_deadliest_illegal_firearm
twitter.com/rebamaybury
youtube.com/watch?v=BSdWaQ7qdg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This town is commin like a ghost town...
Wtf, no links...
What happened last night lads??
Why cant I get BFBS radio this morning...??

>youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4

My chocolate skinned princess...

Attached: methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F76adfeb6-1c91-35ea-9b56-5a2db28c0496.jpg (685x456, 31K)

I hope that's Halal 'Angel Delight'?

>Guns are Scary goys, but please let niggers keep shooting each other in the street while you're defenceless
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/gun_no_6_untold_story_britains_deadliest_illegal_firearm

I swear to Christ this is the one issue that angers me for how simple it would be to lay the ground work for and yet it is not done in any meaningful capacity.

Jimmy Savile was innocent.

Morrissey Bump

Attached: Morrissey-1980s-portrait-bw-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 50K)

Fucking this I'm glad someone said it

Fuck I moved from not far away from there I got sick of the endless roving gangs of "Asian" men mugging people outside my window.
Those fucking Japanese, no respect.

Is "Japanese" a euphermism for Chinese?
Those rapey Chinese grooming gangs!

Attached: 1524006396789.png (1308x1406, 1.63M)

Based and Redpilled

Why don't those gangs just build their own? It's hilarious that they can track it like that, when importation happens daily (even though they're more expensive) and there are still old Webleys about.

binned your shithole yet, ya filthy britpakis?

>Austria
Are you even relevant lol

>right wing man
>submissive enough to cuck your beliefs on the demands of a whore

Choose one.

We're trying Dane-non

>when you believe your own propaganda

Attached: 1525595081968.png (115x127, 28K)

She's my favourite girl out of those star wars films

Professors can also be prostitutes now and no one has a problem with this? Full Weimar.

I'm going to fuck with her, anyone have a social media link?

Attached: milking.jpg (700x742, 237K)

Lecturer isn't a professor tbhwy but yes, disgusting.

twitter.com/rebamaybury

I wish I understood that refference

A BRIT/POL/ FRIENDLY MEETUP ABOUT TO GO HORRIBLY WRONG

Attached: 1536794246252.png (1079x288, 527K)

hope you've all opened your advent calendars lads.

Attached: december 1st karen.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

>I'm going to fuck with her
You don't have to lie to save face to anonymous imageboard users. Go get your freak on.

I guess this is what they call "progress". Makes me sick. So much for "It's OK if it's in the privacy of their own room". Some things are best kept to yourself.

No jons lads this country is shit, today is going to be another uneventful day looking for jobs

Look at the krauts in this thread lol

>professor, dominatrix
>yfw you`re just a professional imageboarder

Attached: 1530561849681.jpg (629x505, 33K)

What the fuck

Attached: 1528794003451.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I got a job and have been working for 6 weeks lad after 2 years of being NEET. Some places lower their hiring standards for temp contract Christmas staff for 4 weeks. Try looking for mail sorting jobs with royal mail in your area lad. It's above minimum wage and they advertise online.

Its what a jawa looks like with the hood down lol.

Yay,no! ha

Attached: power dyanmic.jpg (1451x780, 92K)

Paging HMRC

Attached: IMG_20181201_085907.jpg (1080x1408, 366K)

>By being a prostitution
hahahah what. She is just another example of the insane sexual nature of all Leftists.

I’m reading a new piece called ‘The Dutch Wetter’ about a Dutch, Hackney based 27 year old banker and was into wetting himself in public on my demand and was SCARED OF LIFE! 8pm!

Attached: large[1].jpg (750x927, 177K)

>"Asian Men"

Muslim invaders in PC speak.
We've had chinese here for years and they mostly keep to themselves and are no trouble, we've had Sikh's and Hindu's here who are no trouble.
All of a sudden we have a large and gradual increase in muslims and now we have rape gangs, acid attacks, thievery and knife crime in broad daylight in the capital.
All the perks of multiculuralism.

Guardian/Independant reading middle class npc's are always quick to point the finger at austerity and think electing Corbyn and throwing more gibs at the problem will make it magically go away.

Thanks mate didnt notice my mistake, corrected!

>It's okay if I'm saying the world from evil men...
scary bitch! haha

Was Jimmy Saville muslim?

She’s pissing in the wind. How many lefties get sent the othe way through involuntary enrichment

**>It's okay if I'm saving the world from evil men...**

I'm very tired, night lads!

Attached: night lads.jpg (1436x2383, 485K)

>Sikh's
Funniest part about them is that they can legally carry knives yet you hear more about Muslim stabbings than Sikh ones. Infact never heard of a Sikh stabbing recently. It's almost like some cultures are less toxic and vile than others

It's 10am...?

Catholic. Basically have the same views regarding kid fucking

Attached: 1540622523277.jpg (750x875, 80K)

Jimmy Savile was the real yorkshire ripper.
Sutcliffe was a copycat who got caught.

He's a NEET probably

you seem to have some kind of facial fungus on your chin?

why is she like this

Attached: bends the knee.jpg (640x859, 67K)

Swedish knees

YIKES

Attached: 1518802035651.png (864x1149, 1.64M)

>Catholic.
I heard about a guy called Max Clifford was he muslim?

Seeing if his fly's are open for a quick gam?

not here Teresa, wait til we get to the palace, we must keep it secret from Kate.

it grows back very quickly

Yay I've been up all night taking about how only Arabs & Indians can be converted to whites... long discussion! haha

Attached: meeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (960x1096, 212K)

you sound very politically active user.

well well well

Attached: Capture.png (601x516, 342K)

Yo bongs, any truth to this ?

Attached: 1543638160230.png (710x529, 383K)

replace the 6 bongs with rapes & stabbings and bingo you have 2018 London

do you actually say "bong" ?

It used to be true, but since the enforced diversity laws of 2017, we have to now say it in a fake jamaican patois or they will remove our tin openers.

No I think that was started by a retarded American who think we worship big Ben as a idol or something

>replace the 6 bongs with rapes & stabbings and bingo you have 2018 London
The Royal Family and the secret families have made a pact with the devil (or close enough) about a 100 years ago. Part of that pact is carrying out the evil ones orders which right out appears to be mass importation of Rapestanis into England. I feel sorry for you guys, you should probably do something about that.

Have you been doing any conversions recently?

>No I think that was started by a retarded American who think we worship big Ben as a idol or something
I don't think we have reached that level of retardation yet. I'll check and when I'll find out I will definitely let you know.

>The Royal Family and the secret families have made a pact with the devil
that's amazing how did you find out that closely guarded information -do you know David Icke?

Based Michael exerting his dominance by taking up 2/3rds of the sofa.

Attached: 1536222789738.png (970x564, 795K)

Thank you mate, I try to be.

I dated a white Arab two years go when she moved to my city to go to uni, was fun!

But I'm thinking big picture, converting all Arabs & Indians to European white through voluntary whiting using white European women eggs to create whites via In vitro fertilisation programs. Sounds crazy but if it works we could have 900,000,000(900million) more whites by 2100.

Attached: Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 686K)

Am I b&?

hehe

And you're not shadowbanned either, I can see your post.

hmm..Ok.
Have you thought about voluntary committal; or are you just waiting for someone else and a significant other to be obliging signatories?

>Instanbul Turks
>White
>>>/E/nfield

Everyone on Jow Forums could be committed really mate! ha

Attached: You what mate....jpg (800x800, 152K)

I can see your post too so you're not shadow banned either, just incase you were wondering

ate paki’s
ate muslums

Luv kebab
Luv curry

Simple as

Impersonating a police officer is illegal

Whiter than London or Paris mate, no joke!

Attached: turk 3.jpg (1046x399, 56K)

>converting all Arabs & Indians to European white through voluntary whiting using white European women eggs ?
Do you really belief this or are you pulling my leg?

Turk flag makes me see them as brown automatically. Fault in my brain sorry

Is it actually kicking off in France or is it just larping?

yeah but the french riot every month
>muh taxes
>muh fuel blockade
>muh retirement age
>muh garlic bulbs
>muh let them eat cake
>muh storming of Bastile

Seems like it hasn’t been on the news here, is that deliberate?

Original plan was to use white sperm but after long discussions with Indians & Arabs we agreed that the idea was flawed because it was too cuck'ish to work, but everyone agreed that using white eggs was acceptable as women dont really give a shit.

So far every Indian has said they would use the system & 90% of Arabs have said the idea is a good idea as well.

The children also get full European citizenship at the age of 18 in my plan which is a incentive to do it & if the Arabs/Indians have three white babies they themselves get full European citizenship.

I've been working on this plan for a year now.

Also converting jews as well!

Attached: Start fucking jews.jpg (1890x742, 173K)

seen plenty of threads of it, search the archives.

You realize these IV children would be mixed race right?

>that
>white
if you have brown eyes you arent white
simple as

Also why ?

I'd just watch something mental.
I mean probably the most stupid bunch of retards I've seen in a while
Those 'Freedom on the Land' retards took over a court and tried to arrest a Judge using ancient powers under the Magna Carta (which probably dont exist).

>youtube.com/watch?v=BSdWaQ7qdg0

>But I'm thinking big picture, converting all Arabs & Indians to European white through voluntary whiting using white European women eggs to create whites via In vitro fertilisation programs. Sounds crazy but if it works we could have 900,000,000(900million) more whites by 2100
gfy retard, sand niggers aren't white
RAHOWA is more fun anyway, fuck trying to compromise and blend with dirty desert mud people
Shut it nonce

I mean on bbc etc

By 2090 the white race is going to only be 5% of the human race & we will most likely be wiped out or turned into a black mutt race, my plan gives us a chance.

Attached: We must work together now!.gif (684x784, 612K)

Attached: half arab & half european.jpg (620x352, 37K)

It's Saturday. Advent starts tomorrow.

>give us a chance
>a chance to become a swarthy hook-nosed race of morphologically repulsive mongrels
Nah lad
RAHOWA
Nothing but blonde hair and blue eyes from here on out mush

>Train British workers to fill labour gaps, May tells UK firms

>The chancellor, Philip Hammond, and the business secretary, Greg Clark, have both argued for looser restrictions on low-skilled foreign workers, with business complaining they cannot fill positions.

>May was clear she would not be moved from the recommendations of the migration advisory committee (MAC), which advocated a clampdown on low-skilled workers.

>Experts have said the MAC recommendations would effectively end low-skilled migration

Is she /ourgal/?

Why are poortheners absolute scum?

They should all be euthanised. Useless, lazy cunts.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 4K)

>"British" workers
>Implying by British they don't mean the niggers and pakis they will shoehorn into this with AA quotas
none of them are /ourguys/
Here's a real /ourguy/ though

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell.jpg (270x345, 16K)