How will European whites ever take back their homeland from Muslims...

How will European whites ever take back their homeland from Muslims? Muslims have much better demographics going forward, and over 50% of whites are self hating

Attached: 1538900643708.webm (860x480, 2.41M)

We are doomed. Just dont have kids and die peacefully.

>Muslims have much better demographics
popping 6 retarded children out of your sister is not better demographics
most will suffer terror and violence under their own people

Attached: 1500125518651.jpg (750x399, 22K)

Willpower.

Infect them with liberalism then send them goats and young boys with AIDS. Social pressure and the natural instincts of Muslims will kick in and do their thing.

It'll work kind of like the Native Americans and blankets with chicken pox. Once they're all infected sell them AIDS medication that is really just sugar pills for a little bonus economy.

Our ancestors fought through it

>t. Scared jew

>muh ancestors
Your ancestors were faggots who died so Israel could be born, and they're burning in hell rn

We made it once, our actual problem is our own people, not sandniggers

You forgot to memeflag.

Attached: 1515087609811.png (625x626, 76K)

t. Schlomo Shekelstein

It'll take some real hardship to wake up some of these retards, but we'll get angry eventually.

Do you genuinely not know which country was also heavily involved in the formation of Israel? Hint, it's the same country that occupied Cyprus, and let it become raided by Mudslimes from Turkey.

We will have the white version of a chimp out which usually involves millions of shitskins dying very suddenly. These things comes in cycles and they are generational in nature. People like me are already laying the groundwork with the younger generations. The young ones are going to grow up to be shockingly homicidal. If there is one thing we do well, its large scale killing

>that webm

Attached: HJfk58T.gif (500x271, 2.62M)

The same way they did the last time. Kill them.

Attached: MPbX6OD.jpg (600x438, 62K)

Eventually things will get so bad that people will forget all about modern day ethics and there will be a continent-wide reconquest.
I am heartened by the fact that Spain serves as an example for what Europeans are capable of when pushed too far.

Attached: Poems The Beginnings.png (299x758, 61K)

You’re inferior to us

we fucking created Israel you faggot

> being inferior to arabs
my sides, gone

>Irish
>White

doesnt matter. it will be an internal issue since white europeans will be gone

t. shekelnose goldenberg
this
t. oyvey nosenstone
>meme flaggot

Only in westcuck countries

Attached: x.png (1492x495, 146K)

It's legitimately hard not to feel this way sometimes. I sympathise. The world really has gone to shit in the last 50 years.

Be gone jew

They won't take it back. Nordic girls have already gotten the taste of Muslim cock. They're never going to give it up now.