Giant canon dilemma

If I had a giant canon that happened to be pointed at your house, and I also REALLY liked candles and had hundreds, and if one tipped over it would set my house on fire, light the canon, and kill your entire family, you'd defend my right to own the canon without any restrictions or laws? The world is full of laws which make it a safer place, but for some weird reason, objects that can be used to murder people should have no laws whatsoever? I know you have a lot of statistics but the money is on the side of guns so it's a David and Goliath battle where the gun companies can pay for a million pro-gun articles and studies, the FBI also are probably right-wing liars and manipulating statistics. I think guns should be legal, they just should be registered.

Attached: 1200px-Moscow_July_2011-10a.jpg (1200x870, 488K)

Why the fuck would your cannon be loaded? All that moisture it will have collected will ruin the load you stupid faggot.

Attached: 5641164362_78fda1e310_b.jpg (1024x683, 308K)

Pointing a firearm at someone without a reason for defense is a felony. Cannon, pistol w.e.

That's a mortar.

Attached: 607c070b1845518c822a3cf41ac55601.jpg (1771x951, 282K)

You people legitimately need to be purged.

How old are you?

What kind of faggotry is this?
>checks flag
Oh.

Just so you know it IS legal to own a giant cannon. Once there were these farmer hicks in Lexington and Concord who had some cannons. And, some bong faggots tried to take them, so the farmers kicked the shit out of the most powerful army on earth. Moral of the story is, if you want to take someone's cannon you're going to need a bigger fucking cannon.

Faggot.

Attached: 1538781148126.jpg (885x647, 84K)

>Go to hospital
>Set up a bunch of explosives
>Grab an AR-15
>Go to the baby section and start shooting the infants
>Set off explosives while people leave
>Take the scalpel and start shoveling people's eyes out
>Set the entire place on fire
>Take a shit on the cancer patients before leaving for extra measure
>Get caught and kicked out of the hospital
>WTF?!?!!! IM BEING CENSORED?!?!?

>rubber band a Eula to a brick
>throw it through someone’s window
>”by accepting this brick through your window, you hereby agree to release the thrower from any and all legal liability damages resulting from this brick being thrown”
>-but judge

>go to a restaurant
>order a meal
>put some hot sauce on it
>”sir I’m afraid we’re going to have to ask you to leave, illegally modifying your meal isn’t fair to other customers”
Hello, I would like one pepperoni and cheese pizza please.
>Mama mia! Ah-comin' right up!
>Ah-here's ya pizza, sir.
Oh, pardon me, my good man, but I believe there must have been a mistake. I just wanted pepperoni and cheese - no peppers.
>Ay Dios Mio... I'm-ah sorry, sir, but we put-ah peppers on-ah all our pizzas - it's on-ah the fine print of our-ah menu.
Really? Sorry, I didn't realise that. Can you please just make me a pizza without them? I'm really hungry.
>No-ah can do boss.
This is ridiculous, I'm taking my business elsewhere.
>Just-ah to let you know, every-ah pizzeria in town puts-ah peppers on their pizzas.
Okay, fine, here's your $20...
*Sits down and picks the peppers off of the pizza*
*4 Mafia goons burst out of the back room, pin you against the wall, and take your pizza away*
What the hell is going on here!?
>Ay mama mia, Dios Mio, by completing your transaction, you agreed-ah not to modify the product! You broke-ah the end-user license agreement and we'll be revoking your pizza and banning you from-ah our shop. Au revoir, amigo!
This is literally what videogame publishers get away with. How can you possibly defend this?

It's only a felony because of those damn liberals and their stupid laws, in a perfect republican utopia you could shoot a bullet past someone's head as long as it didn't kill them.

>completely unrelated hypothetical
>I don't believe the studies from highly left0wing academia
>the FBI are pro-gun to me for some unexplainable reason
>more gun laws please
Is this autism or are you 11 years old?

Sadly he's probably a gen-X lefty.

They really are that stupid.

1) your a poor fag so you couldn't afford a cannon.

2) I would build a reinforced earth wall in cad o f mishaps.

3) I would shoot you with my tank because firearms should not be restricted.

Your actual dilemma is that you're stupid.

If OP were a faggot who liked sucking dick, and I happened to walk around OP with my cock flopping around, and OP sucked it, would that make me as gay as this thread?

Attached: 1542864388563.png (562x277, 92K)

If guns don't deserve laws, then why should any laws exist, we could be living in a libertarian utopia by now!

>in a perfect republican utopia you could shoot a bullet past someone's head as long as it didn't kill them.

This is exactly why it is fruitless to argue with the left

happy hanukkah

the difference between a weapon pointed at someone and an unwielded weapon is morally obvious

this is bait - also cold dead hands

Where's your argument, tho?

Correct, you just use guns to physically remove them from your society

It's possible to own a firearm for sport/defense without being a drooling retard. Obeying state law and enjoying personal liberties also entails the responsibility and safety that accompanies it.

Let me get my head around this
Every point you made was quite insane, now you're saying that I'm arguing for the abolition of all laws for pointing that out?

Okay, fine, one last question, and I'm trying to be reasonable with you here. If a small amount of laws make the world a better place 99% of the time, why do guns deserve no laws whatsoever? It just seems weird that the most dangerous thing ever invented next to the nuke deserves no laws placed on it, and laws are supposed to be placed on dangerous things especially, if you are christian why do you think god would create such a confusing dilemma, shouldn't the truth be simple?

Attached: 1527817032145.jpg (356x600, 101K)

Attached: 1527816984755.jpg (361x599, 89K)

SHALL

Please kill my family user

>and I also REALLY liked candles
Lol what a fag

Attached: 1543018394532.gif (554x400, 238K)

Well, Muslims are said to be morally conservative. These are funny though, thanks for contributing, whichever side you are on.

Happy Hanukkah!
>Fbi
>Right-wing
Your bias is obvious. And the owner of the cannon should he prosecuted for mishandling of the cannon.

NICE FLAG JEW

Fpbp

I'd hang you before I defend your existence, much less your rights, you fucking insect. You make me sick.

>Nonsensical word salad
>Remember #resistors, don't even bother debating with rightwing retards
>Not actually because they're retarded but because they're smarter than us and might convert you
Btw, happy Hanukkah, Moishe.

I'm building my own cannon, my own cannonballs and my own gunpowder. I hope it's legal.

>you'd defend my right to own the canon without any restrictions or laws?
yes, not that it would matter anyway because you would be full of lead and six feet under, your low IQ is not an argument to take rights away from people

NOT

It is

>It just seems weird that the most dangerous thing ever invented next to the nuke deserves no laws placed on it
The most dangerous thing ever invented was communism, of which was invented by a Jew. I believe we should place restrictions on Jews since they're dangerous to humans.

BE

Your strawman sucks nigger dixxx like you're mumther, reckless endangerment is a crime. Replace the cannon for a tanker truck full of fuel and see how retarded your argument sounds.

Slide thread
Sage in options everyone

First of all if you left powder in the cannon it would rapidly become useless.

Second fire hazards are illegal in city limits. The danger of fire spreading to your house form theirs is a real threat.

>I should be allowed to drive 200mph in school zone, your low IQ argument can't take my republican rights away from me!
>laws are for liberuls!
I'm not arguing for complete removal of gun ownership just a small amount of laws.

go back to your closet and stop being a faggot in public

you're not arguing at all, you're just shitposting

happy hanukkah

>objects that can be used to murder people

Literally anything even your bare hands.
The answer is responsible citizens who have a good sense of right and wrong something that left wing politics increasingly makes subjective.

Violent repeat offending criminal scum, translates to poor disadvantaged victim in left wing speak.

literally ALL YOU'VE DONE is strawman. if you own a cannon and point it at me, then I'm going to point a cannon at you. if it goes off, I'm going to fuck you up. I won't defend your right specifically, because you're a retard. people have the right til they act like psychos or retards. I'd be willing to accept a few casualties by shitty luck over rule by fear and an iron fist by the state over helpless subjects. the only rights you have are the one's you are ready, willing, and able to defend with your life.

I know you're just baiting but,
Define small amount of laws
We already prohibit felons form owning firearms.
They do it anyway and get black market machined firearms.

There is a negative correlation between gun ownership and homicide in the US anyway.

Attached: guns urder correlation.png (459x394, 79K)

Then why do right-wingers not care about background checks and making it impossible for criminals to own guns? In fact crime still exists despite prisons, so maybe there should be no prisons either, let the free market resolve the issue.

You know the Tsar cannon probably has not been fired. Right?

You think you're smart because you can spew out false equivalences, where really you're just a fucking brainlet, inbred Jew.

>thread

This is honestly the type of argument I see retarded kids write in college English classes. It vaguely resembles English, but reads like the author is ESL or retarded.

It's usually both.

Attached: 87585785.png (625x370, 331K)

>and if one tipped over it would set my house on fire, light the canon, and kill your entire family,
then its irresponsibility of the person whom shot the cannon.
either way you'd get into trouble for one, fire hazard, and for two having a loaded cannon, which if i have the legal shit correct you need to have a certain point of licensing anyway to have anything more than most things in question anyway

> objects that can be used to murder people should have no laws whatsoever?
damn ban human hands and kitchen utilities then
you should go spend some time in prison so you can learn how to make a prison shank from anything and then cry to ban that too lmfao

>so it's a David and Goliath battle where the gun companies can pay for a million pro-gun articles and studies,
the ball has already been rolled and will continue to roll and you can't stop it dont stir a bees nest

>. I think guns should be legal, they just should be registered.
you could've just started the thread with that instead of appealing to some poor attempt at emotion

2/10 effort bait
1 for you typing it
2 for me responding ebin

Low t bait or you are severely retarded. Either way, kys

Attached: 1538608670652.jpg (1200x1000, 190K)

Registering your guns is in direct opposition to the right to bear arms. You want people to register the very tool you would use to overthrow a tyrannical government... with that very same government. You want the government to have a thorough database detailing where every single gun in the country is and who it belongs to, so that each firearm owner will be easily targeted by whatever tyrannical force comes into power.

Attached: 1506128057242.png (364x271, 56K)

>Crime still happens so why even try to stop it, better yet let's just let crimminals go because guns bad

You people have become so fucking insane that you just scream jibberish. When we try to help you understand basic concepts, you force us spoon feed you reality as of you're completely helpless and understand nothing. You'll always just disregard anything we say and go back to spouting off nonsense so there's no point in even conversing with you soulless fucking creatures.

We aren't even worried about the criminals anymore, were more worried about you brainless NPCs being activated by your television overlords to come after us.

Attached: 1542944766333.jpg (255x234, 24K)

sage this gay memeflag strawman bait
you greedy evil fuckers only want to enslave everyone else and steal our rights away

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you slide thread posting faggots not understand?

If I had a giant dick that happened to be pointed at your arse and I also REALLY like to pump your moobs for manmilk and if the breeze tips my penis and I set your colon on fire, light your own penis and kill your entire inestinal track, you'd defend my right to have a dick without any restrictions or laws?

The captain of the battery is correct and for your poor performance as an artilleryman OP I'm docking your pay, reducing your ration of coffee and hardtack, and limiting the amount of cocks you can suck to a more reasonable number than your previously stated "infinity."

>objects that can be used to murder people
Faggot, hands can do that. Just fucking shoot yourself into space where you will be perfectly safe.

Idiot lefties go off on a tirade yet have no clue what the issues really are about. Then makes up shit in an attempt to bullshit the other less informed.
Agreed... other than to tell them to learn and get back to us when they grew a brain

Attached: 1526378526217.png (2100x1400, 2.3M)