Why do we continue to feed these parasites?

Why do we continue to feed these parasites?

Attached: _0.jpg (650x1085, 176K)

I assume this is a nigger, but even if it wasn't, I'm sicked by the lack of self-awareness here. These fucks should starve. This is coming from a dude who grew up homeless and had to dumpster dive with his sister in order to survive.

you think after awhile you would get sick and tired of complaining and just do something about it

hahahahhaah

holy fuck. This has to be a jew

No snickers bars or weed. This country is so fucking greedy and racist.

Plz kill me.

Rofl

Nah. Jews are never that poor. They would go into massive debt or steal before having to resort to food banks. This is either a negro or a methhead white trash.

This is why government programs are extremely inefficient. The misallocation of resources as displayed here is why the US spends billions on its defense spending and trillions on social security and stuff like that

The writing is too coherent.

what the fuck
as a person who frequents food banks I find this reprehensible
that's a very nice haul too. usually they'll just give you a ton of day old pastries and bread, about to expire salad mixes and assorted canned goods with one or two frozen meats

Welfare is bullshit. All citizens that avail welfare should first sterilize themselves. This is literally what the Indian government does. Call me pooinloo but this is the correct way to do welfare.

P O O
O
O

I don't know if that's even a government funded foodbank. Churches are the ones that usually give good shit like that

How poor can one be in ol’ USA for not being able to afford juice and butter?

First Indian I've seen since memeflags were introduced. Elaborate please

Perhaps youre right, anyways its guaranteed this person gets government aid in some way that allows them to survive

>I'm FOEVER GRATEFUL
Bullshit! He's just saying that so he can be the nice one, typical ghetto trash.
Without a doubt it was a nigger.

Attached: 1405175087318.png (944x1231, 214K)

i wish i could eat so good. my paycheck is too small to afford such luxuries after salie mae gets their cut

These ungrateful niggers

go to the foodbank. I guarantee there are people who make more than you who go, plus ungrateful cunts like in OP's screenshot, so may as well.

The Spic-Nig cycle is our countries highest achievement and it must be continued at all costs.

Juice those oranges, bitch.

they can afford it, thats the thing. I guarantee they've been buying their kids christmas gifts and making their monthly phone payment etc.
They just wanted shit for free.

Audit the fed food banks

>juice

Guarantee she means something that isn't actually juice and just high fructose corn syrup water. The kids love it because because what kid doesn't love sugar and the retarded mom thinks it's a healthy fruit juice.

I absolutely loathe making just enough money to where I qualify for fuck all in food stamps, yet I'm still poor as shit and lose money I really need to taxes for this kind of bullshit. All my tax money goes to leeches and/or worthless, inefficient bureaucracy and I don't imagine anyone can prove otherwise.

There's oranges right there you fucking gibbon. Juice them yourself if you can figure it out how to squeeze something that isn't the government.

just go to the foodbank yourself
the only thing you have to lose is your dignity. And once you see the other people their in vehicles worth two-three times more than yours, loading it up with food, you won't give a fuck anymore.

Attached: track girl.png (485x412, 278K)

>call me pooinloo
Ok,if you say so.
POOINLOO!

fuckin kek

These people aren't poor or starving if I was starving I'd tear up seeing that kind of generosity.

>I want to know where all that money and food went to!
It's not your, why the fuck do you care?

That was my first thought as well.