How can you tell if your boyfriend is a sexist? I’m ambiguous about mine

How can you tell if your boyfriend is a sexist? I’m ambiguous about mine.

>Holds doors for women
>Pulls chairs for women
>Doesn’t curse around women
>Goes all “ma’am” and “miss” to women
>Tsk tsks at me whenever I curse (apparently it’s unladylike)
>Orders for me at restaurants
>Suggested I work in something more child oriented like teaching or pediatrics

Attached: 5571C6A9-4338-4FBC-B133-00510CC56ABA.jpg (1004x1258, 220K)

Does he cuff you in the bedroom and yank on your collar when you play hard-to-get while he's throat fucking you?

If so then no, he's a gentleman.

You didn’t necessarily say it was a bad thing so...

Appreciate you got someone who still has morals and standards for relationships in 2018

Doesn't really matter if he is or isn't.
>Tsk tsks at me whenever I curse (apparently it’s unladylike)
If you have a problem with this, say so.
>Orders for me at restaurants
>Suggested I work in something more child oriented like teaching or pediatrics

They all are sexist dick-obsesssed mommyboys who believe themselves both protectors and owners of women. Just focus on making money and being financially independent, push away any guy who tries to tell you what to do with your life or money, have many lovers and fun experiences, die free of sadness.
/thread

He's sexist

Attached: 1525059102120.png (475x579, 536K)

He should slam the door in your face to show you what a real "sexist" is like.
YAS QUEEN

Do his actions make you unhappy?

To me, that’s the first and most important question.

As a man, I cannot understand why a lot of women do this. Who is it that tells you that you must evaluate his actions in an attempt to detect sexism? It seems like there is this weird pressure being exerted on women by feminists to do this, all of the time, everywhere, but those same feminists never seem to ask how it is for you. Does him getting the door for you make you unhappy? Does him being more polite to women than men make YOU unhappy? Do the people telling you to carefully evaluate his day to day actions to detect sexism care about your happiness?

I meet women that will cuss me out for sexism when I get the door for them or give up my seat for them in the bus, but I never seem to meet any that will get the door for me. I’m guessing your boyfriend and I have that in common. It would be nice to meet a lady that would appreciate and reciprocate, but such things are cloud-talk.

>I was with this wonderful guy and thought we had a future together, but then I noticed he doesn’t use swear words in front of women
>oh no, break up with him!

He sounds like a guy that wants to believe he respects women, and acts like it on the outside, but on the inside he's stuck in the 18th century and believes women should be prim and proper eye candy, who stay at home, do housework and tend to the kids.

Attached: 1428132826857.png (303x271, 75K)

Who cares about labeling him? Do you like that he does that shit? Great. Don't? Do something about it.

That is called "respect" and it's a shame you're growing up in a time where those mannerism's are widely associated with "sexism" or "toxic masculinity". It's almost like you're saying that masculinity and femininity are false concepts. No it is not in the least bit sexist, that is most likely how he was raised and by all means, he is only looking out for you. If you don't love your boyfriend for who he is, then I'm sorry, you weren't ready for a relationship at all, and you won't truly be ready for one until you find someone who thinks like you, and good luck with that. You'll most likely end up trying to dance emotional circles around him in the attempt to strip him of his manhood anyways.
If you have a problem with how he treats you, then go ahead and leave him, and if you in the find his attempts to flatter you at least a little bit pleasing, then maybe you should consider that maybe he does care about you and he's not some big, ugly, sexist monster that many of your favorite information sources would like for you to believe he is.

The first four are good manners with #2, 3, and 4 just being a bit more old fashioned and formal. These are especially good signs if he holds doors for men and women alike and not just one. The fifth is really rude and honestly very poor manners on his behalf. He shouldn't be chiding someone else who isn't his child for how they behave. It's a culture difference. The next is down to individual preference, some people like that and some don't. But man or woman I've always found it a lot more normal that one person orders for everyone involved at restaurants. If he doesn't let you order for yourself though and you want to, then I would suggest talking about it.

The last one is unspeakably rude and not his business at all if you haven't expressed a desire to do so or implied something of that nature yourself. That one is sexist. You can try to talk to him about it or not as you like.

Women try to avoid partners who are sexist because they want to be respected. The same way you wouldn't want to be with a woman who said 'guys are overly aggressive assholes who just think with their dicks' told their boyfriends stop crying and man up, or belittled him for having a desk job instead of working with his hands. Those are a bit more extreme than the examples in the OP, but I can't really think of more toned down equivalents. The point though is people want to be treated respectfully, not with disdain or less than their partner.

that's the opposite of a feminist retard.
he sees you as higher status than male that's called being a gentleman

a feminist would see you as equal to a man which means he wouldn't give a shit about doing anything for you and would treat you like a sack of meat to fuck or like a bro or something

ungrateful jew bitch feminism is so cancer

cant tell if adv is actually full of normies or bait

It's actually full of normies.

This has to be bait, if it isn't you are a fucking dumb bitch

feminazi fag right over here

If both of you won’t or can’t do it. Then who will?

based

he's right u know

Yaaaaaas Hitler! Slay!!!!

Love you, bae

Attached: IMG_6110.jpg (600x527, 82K)

He's just well-mannered. Just tell him to stop ordering for you.

Only the last 3 are somewhat but you can always ask him to tone it down a little bit if he gets mad he might be but if not maybe is how he was raised to believe
Imo there’s no feminist or sexism just what you’re comfortable to have no needs for labels

>Being nice is sexist
You smash that patriarchy, gurl! Do something about that wage gap that *totally* exists while you're at it.
I do agree that those last two are kinda shitty.

So, does holding doors open for people of either gender make you sexist against both?

>women want to be respected
And others want to be protected, stop projecting

this lol a bunch of loser virgin sexless incels

This is what I'm trying to get into. How can I start getting into bdsm. I'm a dom at heart and it's time for me to start tying womens up