Catholics, explain yourselves!

Why do Catholics have so many anti-racist cucks among their flock?

twitter.com/careyhelmick/status/1068607132822581248

Attached: antiracistcatholic.png (561x645, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/piagnone/status/1068629757162647552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christcuckery has always been controlled opposition. The christcucked "right" wing ultimately believes and wants the same shit the liberals do and they just bend over for them.

Attached: 1542068284567.jpg (988x720, 210K)

Catholic means universal

Racists and antisemites are not welcomed

imagine the amount of cognitive dissonance neccecary to not just realize the simple truth that niggers are violent

This cuck doesn't speak for Catholics

It depends what church you go to and who the priest is.

I've seen some that are very anti Muslim and talk about the shit they're doing in the middle East to Catholics. But some think that we're all God's children and should all be loved. In reality I think the latter are just hoping to get as many into their congregation as possible since the religion is dying.

another Cathocuck.

Attached: cathocuck.png (559x564, 68K)

twitter.com/piagnone/status/1068629757162647552

Warning to leaders and policymakers
In his speech Pope Francis also warned political leaders not to exploit fear saying “Unfortunately, it also happens that in the world of politics” some yield to the “temptation of exploiting the fears and objective difficulties of some groups, using illusory promises for short-sighted electoral interests”.

He called on those responsible for the formation of young people and on the media to foster a culture of encounter and openness to others, in mutual respect for diversity, while inviting those “who take economic advantage of the climate of distrust in foreigners” to search into their own conscience, “knowing that one day they will have to respond to God for the choices they made”.

Responsibility to promote respect for the dignity of every human person
The Pope said the seriousness of these phenomena cannot leave us indifferent, thus, “we are all called, in our respective roles, to cultivate and promote respect for the intrinsic dignity of every human person”.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis called on Monday for the eradication of anti-Semitism following an increase in attacks and hate crimes against Jews in several countries and said it was vital to preserve the memory of the Holocaust. “Sadly, anti-Semitic attitudes are also present in our own times. As I have often repeated, a Christian cannot be an anti-Semite, we share the same roots,” Francis said, stressing the importance of inter-faith dialogue.

>this is hard and heavy

Look at the demographics child. Faith is rising.

Replacing all the targeted groups equals ethicality test results.

>I've seen some that are very anti Muslim
I bet they'd still welcome Arab Catholics.

“Pope” Francis

I guess I kind of try to integrate the humanity of the church and hard reality. I think blacks are much more prone to being absolute nobodies than white people but I also believe that even blacks can come to a full realization of their humanity through Christ.

Pope Peter, the first Pope, was of Jewish descent. Three other Popes were Jews. For a good portion of Roman Catholicism, the Church and the Bank were essentially one in the same. The Jews built Catholicism.

proof?

Attached: 1523498277321.jpg (661x627, 80K)

Why is this even a question? The Catholic Church is the religion of the west (typically) and so, like smaller churches, (baptist, lutheran, etc.) it is full of western people. What do you think, that being in the Church means you dont watch movies, absorb media, read secular books, have secular friends, go to school, etc?

Why do you think Catholics wouldnt be subject to the same liberal propaganda and conditioning as atheists? This is retarded.

Attached: 335TPbM.jpg (1400x932, 351K)

Social media is a fucking disease infecting the world. People say stupid virtue-signaling shit for imaginary internet points, and it's probably working as intended.
Gas everyone involved.

because we don't call them out
they have institutional power and could close all churches any day