Ukraine vs Russia

Does Ukraine stand a chance against Russia in a WAR?

Attached: 2193CE4D-9D46-4FF1-909E-7399B09AE4FB.png (679x452, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8DcCXKOEO6HRrgTtgYSYBg&q=ukraine clinton collusion&oq=ukraine clinton &gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i22i30i19l4.6122.11490..16373...3.0..0.134.1340.18j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i3j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i19.qtB2f96f258
youtube.com/watch?v=xqTm3_spIHE
data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.AGRI.K2?locations=RU-IN-US-CN-UA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Ukraine isn't even a country.

no they'll have to drag us into it to survive.

Not my problem, those fuckers go figure it out for themselves. If anything I want female refugees from the area, I have free rooms. Just be skinny and young, have no AIDS.

This is what pisses me off. Ukraine, a non-country, stirs shit with Russia and it is somehow our responsibility to help.

Kek
NO of course not

Well fuck no. Unless they launch a Veitnam style war then they might. But that would require somebody supplying them with arms and I don't think anybody would do that.

>does a balkan tier hellhole have the resources or manpower needed to defeat or hold back the world's largest military power?
no. but it's not really fair, Russia's the size of Pluto.
isn't it? they just asked you for help, it's your responsibility once you actually answer the call. they're not a NATO member either, so you could've also done nothing. it may also do you good if the left sees Trump may not be Putin's puppet.

>it is somehow our responsibility to help.

Oh my fucking life. Burgers. Please.
Ukrain had a neutral government that was happy with its place between east and west. But the US-Government pushed for a coup/civil war to install a western government. The USA did this with success. Putin was aware of this an took crimea before it would be too late. During that time, the Ukraine had a second and a third coup in just under a year.

You burgers should stop instegating coups...
However. In the mean time, rich westeners bought big parts of ukranian copanies. Now its in US' own interest to protect Ukraine. (Well. At least its in the interest of your billionaires)
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8DcCXKOEO6HRrgTtgYSYBg&q=ukraine clinton collusion&oq=ukraine clinton &gs_l=psy-ab.1.2.0i22i30i19l4.6122.11490..16373...3.0..0.134.1340.18j2......0....1..gws-wiz.....0..0j0i131j0i3j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j0i19.qtB2f96f258

You gypsies are fucking useless anyway.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x812, 134K)

The only two things Ukrainian army can do well are surrender and boil in kotly. Ukrainian volunteers are more dangerous but there're very few of them

They didn't stand a chance against general population of coal miners who had no weapons at all in the beginning of their civil war. What makes you think that Uke army has any chance to win anything against anyone? Especially when population as a whole feed up with those jewish nazi oligarchy, not to mention parts that now under "martial law".

And given at the very least their population is one fifth Russian acting as a fifth column.

Yes Horst, ukraine will smash putins army and their wast nuclear capabilities.

And you can't even imagine how fast ukrainian can become russian when push comes to shove. They can embarrass the light with their speed.

Not really, more like Merkel looking for reasons to import 2 million Ukrainians in Germany.

Ukraine is a superpower by 2020.

Americans hating on Ukraine is sad. I'm an expat and I would encourage you to visit both Russia and Ukraine. See for yourself what the last white country in the world looks like, and you'll understand.

I am Japanese tourist visiting Romania.

>Ukraine
>white

Aren't YOU sad to live there?
You have a ridiculous political regime that just tried a military stunt for political cover.
They'll literally conscript you to die for them if something actually happens. Your family will lose their son.

Cute.

Attached: IMG_20181201_100702.jpg (3968x2976, 1.82M)

At least a quarter are with the Moscow Patriachate too
>They can embarrass the light with their speed.
You're officially allowed into Australia with those bantz

Attached: bantz.jpg (250x224, 7K)

You do realize if there is a war, Poroshenko wont fight in it right? He's going to run away to a consultancy job in Washington and you'll die.

>Aren't YOU sad to live there?
No.

>Poroshenko
The sooner he's out the better.

Btw, as a matter of diplomacy, Ukraine disarmed itself following the fall of the USSR on the promise the US would protect their territorial sovereignty from Russia.

The US continually clowns on the world stage now. We've sent men to die for Israel over nothing but we don't uphold our own promises.

Right now, the USSR’s successor - Russia is trying to recover its power. And if this happens, then it is quite possible that World War 3 will begin. After all, Russia had earlier started the Second World War together with Germany, they attacked Poland, and for a very long time Russia supported Germany with weapons, vehicles, and products. They had a plan to take over the world. But this does not happen, and Germany decided not to share with the USSR and attacked, violating the Molotov Pact Ribentrop, in which Russia and Germany agreed to start a war together.

There's nothing to understand. We literally don't give a fuck what happens over there. It's not our problem and we are not getting involved in it.

>confederate flag
Your daughters will suck nigger dick.

Stop being a fag dude. Nobody gives a shit about any of you assholes. Why don't you just kill yourselves and leave us alone.

>Does Ukraine stand a chance

Attached: 14890883758380.jpg (765x512, 67K)

Works the same for Poland in case of Western Ukrainians. Most of them have no allegiance to their "country" whatsoever (not like I blame them). The few of them who do are mostly Bandera-tier brainlets who refuse to speak either Polish or Russian. According to one actually decent Ukrainian I know (he comes from Kiev), those who speak only Ukrainian are seen as sort of uneducated village idiots.

Back in the day there was this ancient meme: a map of Europe according to Poles. Ukraine had two labels instead of one: West was "Ours" and East was "Rusies'". Back then I though it was a joke. Now I know better.

Yes when they get it together they will rekt Russia. Follow Finland's example.

hope they hang putin on a fire hydrogen

no, but we can and will cause enough damage to make it costly.

Attached: 1523468947883.png (1366x768, 1.77M)

check'd

Attached: 351468489431534.jpg (370x555, 43K)

Attached: 14704446121870.jpg (718x909, 141K)

I'm not being a fag, I'm telling you that Ukraine is one of the last white countries in the world and the U.S. should uphold its own agreements.

>Serious Semyon: The Second Maidan

Better than tar black apes at least right

> we
he population of Ukraine is rather cowardly and 70% of the usual accustomed to the service of the invaders

Attached: 14260205858120.jpg (604x440, 42K)

Ok but that still doesn't explain why the average American should give a shit. We didn't agree to anything with anybody our loser government did.

Soros and Obama are as American as your Somali bull is German. Most Americans couldn't point to Ukraine on a map, let alone want to overthrow their government. Why doesn't Germany try to influence events in Ukraine to their advantage? Oh right, you get all your fossil fuels from Russia.

Because once we start reneging on all our defensive pacts, no one will trust us, the U.S. Dollar will stop being the reserve currency of the world, NATO will be weakened, and China will become the world leader.

A third of the Ukrainian population will gladly accept Russia. The other third will simply wait out is silence. The last third will put off a symbolic fight and then run away to the west after a month.

Nobody trust us anyways

BUMP FOR GREATER UKRAINE!
youtube.com/watch?v=xqTm3_spIHE

To be fair, neither is the USA

For good reason. I hope to burn my passport some day. It almost pains me to watch it die.

You are not part of NATO, only thing that would happen is UN would waggle their finger at Russia and say "no no, bad Russia", and few countries would sanction them for a bit. Giving away your nukes was mistake, nobody would fuck with you if you still had them.

>grozny 2.0 incoming
Is your body ready, Ivan?

Attached: 1460971399292.webm (320x180, 689K)

>Giving away your nukes was mistake, nobody would fuck with you if you still had them.
No shit, which is why I said what I said about the U.S. promising territorial sovereignty. My country would rather die for the jews than the whites. The RusFed is as mutt as the US. Maybe that's why the US is so sympathetic. All those Tuvan bulls fucking Russian women remind us of home.

He who controls Ukraine, controls Eastern Europe and eventually Eurasia. The Russian Empire became relevant after absorbing Ukraine. The Soviet Union would not have existed without a Ukrainian SR and couldn't not have controlled Eastern Europe after 45 without expanding it. Take away Ukraine and Russia will decay.

Attached: Ukr.jpg (2780x1881, 2.21M)

>once we
>the U.S. Dollar will

Attached: 1521254933093.jpg (348x348, 53K)

>A third of the Ukrainian population will gladly accept Russia

no they won't people here seen what the russians did with crimea and the donbass. even the people who are pro russian want ukraine to be independent.

What makes Ukraine so special that Russia can't survive without it?

>people here seen what the russians did with crimea
Made it better off than before?

>homo projection in everything
hi Mikola, how are you in cucknada?

Not much really, they just want more clay that they will do nothing with. Russia is kinda weird. Gigantic country mostly made out of empty fucking spaces that you have travel for like an hour to get from city to city. Some big cities that are west europa tier, some smaller citis that are east europa tier, and a lot of small vilalges in which time stopped in 1920 where people still shit to hole in the ground. And yet they feel to expand and pull everyone down to their level.

>geographic position
>agricultural land
>industrial regions
>significant (pro-)Russian population
although that has decrease lately

Ukraine had most of the industry and agriculture of the Soviet Union. Think of it as an even larger Texas for the US.

Ditto.
Donbass is still a "Ukrainian territory" so not much can be done about it. At least they are not starving or dying from the cold.

>you get all your fossil fuels from Russia.
The Nordstrom2-Pipeline isn't built yet. Moreover we agreed to take overpriced american fuel. Trump basically told us to take his overprice fuels or we wouldn't get more chipsets for the eurofighters.

maximum kek
more like made it into a shithole with a hostage population that you faggots had to offer to sell them cheap food if they voted.

do not delude youraelf ivan, donbass is a shithole so is crimea.

they do not even have enough money to repair roads.

>they do not even have enough money to repair roads
Does Ukraine?

What's your point both countries are white

Why does Russia need the farmland when western Russia alone is massive and their population is in decline?

>ukraine has no de facto control over a piece of its territory
>it is ukraine's fault that it is a shithole.

it seems russian ivans have become too expensive for the russian government because no one can be this retarded.

I thought Eurofighter was European. What a shit situation if they can't even be built here without Americans' help. I hope at least Swedes can make their own fighters but now I have doubts.

Yes, Russia is gonna be obviously the attacker, so Ukraine can make it too costly for Russia to continue the war. In these terms yes Ukraine can win.

>Made it better off than before?
You spelled gave everyone aids wrong.
Because I'm not an inbred mongol-slav rape baby.

Attached: cheche1.webm (190x106, 2.97M)

Russia could take out China in a conventional war.

You are overestimating the important of Ukraine. In the past, the agriculture and geographic of Ukraine might be important because technology does not allow to farm in less hospitable environment and the Black Sea access was not secured. Now Russia has a really big and expanding agriculture base while Crimea is firmed secured. The new gas lines will further tank Ukraine's position to Russia.
Ukraine strategic importance now is only down to three things:
- Large Russian population
- A buffer against NATO
- Sentimental feelings about brotherly nation with the same culture and religion.

yes faggot, our government has allocated quite the sum of money in order to improve roads these past several years.

Attached: russian bridge.png (900x506, 462K)

>AMERICA
>WHITE
LMFAO

Unless you mean Russia, in which chase
>RUSSIA
>WHITE

Not even a meme against slavs, the RusFed is so full of fucking muslims and icenigger natives. Moscow and St Petersburg especially are importing niggers and when soccer teams come to town the Russian women are used up like tissue paper.

Russia is fucking revolting, almost as bad as home is.

>leaf

Attached: the leaf.jpg (517x650, 78K)

My point is that the American people have no desire to overthrow foreign governments they've never heard of and that you should be careful throwing around "burgers this burgers that" generalizations. You're not immune, Hans

I was talking about ukraine and russia you dumb retard
>russia isn't white huehue
yeah okay
>RusFed is so full of fucking muslims and icenigger natives. Moscow and St Petersburg especially are importing niggers and when soccer teams come to town the Russian women are used up like tissue paper.
what the actual fuck are you talking about?

not a fucking chance lmao.
Only hope is a guerrilla insurgency and drag it out as long as possible. Even then, I think Russia would win out, because it's right next door.

welcome Takajima, what did you visit so far?

This is what the American education system gets you. It's called the Russian Federation for a reason: the different oblasts have wildly different ethnic makeups. Russia likes to pretend its white because the head of the beast is in Europe and the slavs there are white, but outside of that the country is literally nothing but muslims and asians.

>our government has allocated quite the sum of money in the pockets of oligarchs, politicians and high ranking government oficials these past several years.
Fixed that for you.

Why does every Russia-Ukraine thread end up like this? Do you ever get tired of having the same thread with the very same replies over and over again?

It is not about whether Ukraine can stand but can Russia hold them. The answer is no.

This is a war worth fighting for though... I mean its not like its helping isreal.

Attached: Goy Nose.jpg (501x576, 71K)

whatever helps you sleep at night

because those threads are only made to push muh ebul russia narrative

Don't bother arguing with the chink communist, he won't listen to anything you say to him. It is not the first time he shills for Russia here.

The slav cries out in pain as he strikes you.

hehe we are still in a better situation than than you in regards to this.

you an oil exporting country whose gasoline is more expensive than say countries in europe.

Attached: 1472619143136.jpg (500x749, 83K)

I see a 50/50 dynamic in most of these. Its evenly divided between "Ukraine is a jew controlled non-country" and "Russia is a mongol empire of evil". Both are pretty delusional.

you can only do more damage to yourself

Because polarization. It is most of the time initiated by vatniks on your side because you won't find many western liberasts here. But Russian media bydlos and their bootlicks? Plenty.

>Do you ever get tired of having the same thread with the very same replies over and over again?
I thought that`s whole point of Jow Forums.

Not as useless as you bozgors
>ignoring the german orders the hungarian troops turned back and fled
>the soviet breakthrough at Don river went through the hungarian units
>during the battle of stalingrad the hungarian units suffered terrible losses
>shortly after the battle of stalingrad the second hungarian army was obliterated at the battle of voronezh
>the rest of the hungarian troops tried in vain to flee, they were captured anyway
>the hungarian army ceased to exist as an efective fighting force, the germans pulled them from the front

The hungarian army has no achievements in ww2, at least romania took odessa and participated actively in the take-over of crimea and southern Ukraine.

Attached: hungarians fled the front.png (752x156, 17K)

Attached: ukraine_military.jpg (978x544, 164K)

>Ukraine in a better situation than anyone
Your level of delusion is astounding.

Correct. Russia has about 2 million km2 of arable land, that is 5x more than what Ukraine has.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.AGRI.K2?locations=RU-IN-US-CN-UA

Also true.

>russian architecture

Attached: 1520062615475.jpg (539x960, 44K)

Hohols need to be made rusky