Press S to spit

Press S to spit

Attached: 49690231-A734-41B9-844D-791E7D93D4B6.jpg (1200x1509, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068743940755660800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: bush.jpg (400x315, 20K)

SSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: D1E602C9-0FEC-4A74-A7A7-B72FD337E227.jpg (400x300, 28K)

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

Attached: 7fa11606d62f9eb292b2297563a7d87748f068ee8da45e2f08caeb09406dc111.jpg (712x704, 104K)

The entire bush family and the rest of the Zionist scum can rot in Hell.

Attached: 9344470296337.jpg (3888x4500, 3.55M)

SSSSSS

Seemed like an ok guy

F

Ring Ring!

"Hello?"

"Is George there?"

"I'm sorry, he passed away this morning."

Click.

Ring Ring!

"Hello?"

"Is George there?"

"Umm, no, I told you... he died."

Click.

Ring Ring!

"HELLO!?!?"

"Is George there?

"LOOK, I ALREADY TOLD YOU. HE'S DEAD, OK? DEAD!"

"I know! I just love hearing you say it!"

Another faggot bite the dust. Two more retards to go.

Now My nigga Osama, Saddam, and mad lad Gaddafi are going to turn him into bottom fag he's.

Me? I'm pressing D to DAB!

Attached: dab on em lil nigga.jpg (450x450, 4K)

Why would I spit on one of the best presidents of the modern era? He was a great man and you people should be ashamed.

S

what was his problem?

Attached: 1163211.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>t. boomer

Attached: brainlet17.jpg (456x810, 27K)

yes sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The moment of truth.
You stand toward God.
You lied, killed, robbed, conspired.
You followed consciously the path of Satan.
God shows you his infinite mercy.
He can forgive all the wrong you have done.
You must just show humility, swallow your pride accept his infinite love.
Will he cry tears of liberation?
Will he deny, proudly, God love?
Will he cry in the darkness in despair for the eternity?

Attached: 1200px-Michelangelo's_Pietà,_St_Peter's_Basilica_(1498–99).jpg (1200x994, 351K)

fucking retard

He was a Zionist scum that helped kill JFK

Bush didn’t slow down once he left the White House. While his son was occupying the Oval Office, Dad was busy teaming up with his old rival Bill Clinton to raise millions of dollars for disaster relief. The duo first began fundraising in earnest after the devastating Asian tsunami of 2004, which killed around 250,000 people in one of the worst natural disasters in human history. Their private relief efforts were so successful that they were asked to repeat the trick after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita left New Orleans underwater and the southeastern US in dire straits. Only a few years later, Bush was fundraising yet again, this time for relief from Hurricane Ike. And that’s before we even get to his global work for Save the Children. Overall, he raised hundreds of millions of dollars and changed countless lives. And that’s the way we should remember former President George H.W. Bush. As a guy who may have been unpopular when he left office, who may have been characterized as a wimp, but who, deep down, was a man of strong moral principles with a backbone so firm that you could use it as a temple pillar. With his passing, America just lost an unheralded giant.

S
glad this fucker is dead

S

S
Burn in hell, you fascist, Moloch-worshiping, child-killing, cocaine-smuggling, glow-in-the-dark son of a bitch.

That fucker was the head of all Glow niggas.

Fuck him. He destroyed lives. That was literally his job

S

S

Still, how many secrets do you think died with the son of a bitch?

In September 1944, Bush was flying a combat mission near the Bonin Islands. The youngest commissioned pilot in the whole of the USA, he was known for his excellent aviation skills. Good job, too, because that was the day he’d need them most. Hit by Japanese anti aircraft fire, Bush’s plane burst into flames.While most pilots would have chosen that moment to bail out and trust God to save them, Bush did the exact opposite. He kept on flying into the antiaircraft fire. Somehow, he survived long enough to successfully bomb his target and parachute out. For his insane bravery, he was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

What have you done with your life, dickhead.

In September 1944, I was flying a combat mission near the Bonin Islands. The youngest commissioned pilot in the whole of the USA, i was known for my excellent aviation skills. Good job, too, because that was the day id need them most. Hit by Japanese anti aircraft fire, my plane burst into flames.While most pilots would have chosen that moment to bail out and trust God to save them, I did the exact opposite. I kept on flying into the antiaircraft fire. Somehow, i survived long enough to successfully bomb my target and parachute out. For my insane bravery, I was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

Is the media going to talk him up like the last politician that died? I can't remember his name but the media did a 180 and loved him after he died.

He then went on to de-industrialize the Midwest and flood the country with third worlders on top of playing warmonger

RIP. He's with McCain now. In hell.

Attached: 1536444133924.png (3084x2568, 188K)

S
based homer

John McCuck? yes.

Anybody still lurking from McCain's death go check out the thread on Twitter where the White House resident speech writing kike shat out a by the numbers eulogy for Bush Sr. It's amazing. You have liberal kikes praising him and cursing Trump for allowing a speech writing kike to publish something under him and his wives name.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068743940755660800
However, that's just the tip of the iceberg. These faggots have no sense of self awareness. They're praising Bush while at the same time cursing out Trump. As if their hearts just go out to the supposed "conservative paragon" or as if anybody buys that their opinions are genuine as they directly contradict what they're saying within the same breath! These fucking nigger shilsl have no sense of self awareness. No sense of shame. They're just pure mongoloid shit stains with no original thoughts in their heads. I'll laugh when they die screaming in agony either by our hands or the shit skins they import into their own communities. Desperately trying to figure out why it's happening. A day of reckoning is coming for all of them. Sooner then later.

S

Bonjour cheese-eating surrender monkey.
Hope you are enjoying your post WW2 freedoms.
You`re welcome.

S

Get a job you lazy racist cuck.

S

Happy eternity in hell.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OK muh mouth is dry... I (P)iss then
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP....
didn't drink enough
I (S)hit on his grave
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssSSSSSSSSSS
came out with a squirt there in the middle... but I think he gets muh point

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

Most of Jow Forums wasn't even born when he was president lmao

t. boomer

Attached: qGTQHwQ8suFKBO-GYblkEys6x3p7DjO_EhSPS4n7qco.jpg (640x768, 113K)

f i don't think he was evil.

How the fuck do you live to 94?

by drinking baby blood

S

S

>Most of Jow Forums wasn't even born when he was president lmao

Hello newfriend, it takes about 3 months to realise whos in charge here.

>guy fought in a time where you were forced to fight
>HURR SUCH BRAVERY

Nah.

Good riddance jewsucker, your sons are next.

~S

Attached: 1530559103085.gif (200x200, 787K)

A new guest arrives
>SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: d.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>he believes the pedo who helped set up 911
You probably think McCain resisted the torture of having his breakfast withheld for running out of ink on his confessions and secrets spilling.
Nobody here has wasted and fucked up their life like Bush, nobody could come close to this professional devil worshipper's sins if they tried.

Attached: 292710.jpg (898x701, 75K)

my grandpa is almost 91. He drinks lots of red wine, laughs a lot and reads lots of books. He was just in the hospital recently for severe diarrhea. I hope he's okay. I sent him a letter a little bit ago. You should send your grandpa a letter, too. He will be very happy.

S and Piss

He has performed his last Satanic sacrifice.

No one was forced to do anything.
It was a pleasure defeating krauts and japs.

S

Attached: we did it m8.jpg (512x512, 83K)

Sssssss

Harry Bush is dead?

FUGGGGG

Attached: ELINT News on Twitter.png (625x257, 28K)

F for every single one of your s

Fuck all of you edgy do-nothing teen newfags

PRESS S TO SPIT ON BOOMER

S

Stop watching David Icke's youtube channel, moran.

What does f stand for

SSSSSSSSSSS

so many shit ass threads on here i didnt even know

S

Respect (or at least Internet tier Respect)

stud

faggot

Attached: Ole.png (800x367, 17K)

not fight a war for jews

F

Helped Katrina, the tsunami and save the children.
A literal who's who of painfully slow rebuilds and pedocrap.

S
S

Should have died 70 years ago.

The last real president. WASP, honorable man. What does everyone dislike about him? Was genuinely for peace in the middle east, tried to trim Israel's sails and was counter-funded by Jews for it.

F

S

This

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Someone's jealous they have no war to fight.

It's from some video game - there's a cut scene where a hero dies, and it says, 'press F to show respect' or some such. So it's a meme.

F is respect

Bush fought against the japs.

Newfag
New fag
Newfriend
New friend
N e w f a g

> mod check

Basedboy
S o y b o y
Onions boy
Onions boy
Sфy boy
Sőy boy
Sөy boy
Sºyboy

S

Did more than you will ever do.

S-uck my dick and balls

Attached: 1543269342907.jpg (474x474, 15K)

In 1991 Saddam’s Iraqi forces invaded Kuwait and threatened to invade Saudi Arabia. With remarkable diplomatic skill, Bush convinced over 30 nations to join him in a coalition against the Iraqi dictator. Despite prewar predictions that thousands of US soldiers would die each day, Saddam was kicked out of Kuwait in six weeks. It was the last time that a US-led conflict would be so quick and easy. Thanks to Bush.

S

Have fun in hell you satanic pedophile faggot

Relations between the White House and Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega had been deteriorating rapidly in the late 1980s, culminating in Noriega’s declaration of war on December 15, 1989. The following day, four Americans living in Panama were attacked by government troops. One died. Bush responded by sending in the troops.The invasion of Panama saw the drug-dealing dictator Noriega deposed and Panama handed over to a civilian government. It was a huge success. Thank Bush again.

Well, you`re nazi scum.
Maybe you need to rethink your life choices.

When will the Clintons die?

Fuck George Heebert Walkerstein Bush .

S