Ami go home

Germans among countries globally that hate Americans the most. US troops must leave Germany and the EU asap.

Attached: BFC7140A-5D73-4172-AFD7-8D331C62B31C.jpg (1459x1459, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

No

"""Germans""" lmao you are all mudslime scum at this point. kill yourself

No

Be quiet elephant flag

yes, yes and yes

Attached: 0937FFB3-D731-47F9-A3C4-EDFF6A5B919D.png (310x291, 6K)

lol get a load of this subhuman thinking he can shut anyone up

We like Russia, China and our pal servants France who’ll give us their nukes abd Security Council seat

Attached: 71D1C9FE-348A-4F4F-A9C8-C04AD463BC4C.jpg (1388x780, 171K)

We should help Russia liberate the EU

>meme flag
5yrs old, aren’t we? Impressive English skills, Muhammad.

I don't recall being consulted on the matter.

> you are all mudslime scum
[projecting intensifies]

Germany has been under occupation since 1945.
When are you going to snap, Helmut?

Give it a rest, don't be a sour kraut. I don't know how much Chicom is paying you to say you wan tot be friends with them but damn it must be good money.

When his subscription to black dicks weekly suddenly halt.

We’ll team up with Russia in a grand European superstate. Russians are our buddies and white as we. Also cutie girls in Russia.

Attached: 23C7C7CC-1C64-473F-B001-31A3D1FC6912.gif (800x774, 85K)

The second we pull out is the second the EU Army gets created from your military aged refugees and turned against the German populace to slaughter them.

I say good, lets do it. Bring our troops and let these toxic krauts kill themselves once and for all. Good fucking riddance.

We snapped a long time ago. Our underground weapons facilities are staffed with 1.5 million engineers and skilled workers from Africa and the Middle East right now.

lol how deranged you are

>The second we pull out is the second the EU Army gets created from your military aged refugees and turned against the German populace to slaughter them.

True, except that the German populace will breed masterrace gene manipulated superhumans.

Germany is a joke and you cucks couldn't kick out our troops any more than you can your Muslim masters.

>Russians are our buddies

Since when? You assholes have been sabre rattling against the Russians since the Ukraine protests years ago, and probably even longer since then.

>US troops must leave Germany and the EU
Based and antizogpilled

How delusional and brainwashed you are. Id expect nothing more from an autistic, robotic, brainwashed kraut.

Go away Muhammad.

>German populace will breed masterrace
You scum bags couldn't do it once, you damn sure can't do it this time. Face it Franz, your last chance was WW2 and you fucked that up. Now bend over and take that brown dick.

Always fun to see muricans dream aloud about YOUNG, MUSCULAR BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: laughing2.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

How'd you get that photo to move?

US troops should have left Germany in 1945. Then ALL the German women could have been raped by Russians instead of only half of them.

I hate you too, Germany
>US troops must leave Germany and the EU asap.
I agree, we should trade you lot in for the Ruskies

Attached: 1510458394251.jpg (800x655, 101K)

>Germans among countries globally that hate Americans the most.
Germanic race is already over.

Down goes the EU.

Attached: 2359540205946.jpg (2756x1761, 1.23M)

H-Hans look out! There's a bear!

The only thing that will save Europe from Jewmerica is a German-Russia alliance. Go Nord Stream 2!

Johny, listen. Dont waste ur bax for ungrateful swines. Go away...

And thats a good thing. Germany should just be EU territory.

why do jews want to topple Russia so bad? are they actually alcoholics and want Russian vodka for them selves?

And we should care why?

If US. troops leave,the rest of Europe will be speaking Russian within 10 years ! Not only does the US military shield Germany,they inject millions of dollars/Deutschmarks into the economy!

>Europe will be speaking Russian within 10 years
Still better than somalian

1/3rd of our country was in the Warsaw Pact. The other part of Germany traded with Russia ever since the 1960s. We had advertisements in state TV with Gorbachev in the 1990s. Putin spoke in the Bundestag in German to a full house and standing ovations. We built North Stream 1 and now North Stream 2. 3 million ex-Soviet Russians/Kazhas/Ukrainians/White Russians etc. live in Germany. We export to Russia and import from there.

Russia is literally way more important to us and closer culturally, politically and from racial background than the British and American empires combined.

Attached: E2424C6B-F87E-413D-B0B6-2D2058847C91.jpg (768x1152, 203K)

US troops should have left in 1944.

I already speak Russian. Learned it in school you undereducated memeflagger.

No really, that's a fucking fantastic fantasy.

>You assholes have been sabre rattling against the Russians since the Ukraine protests years ago, and probably even longer since then.
What? No, it was the US that pushed for more sanctions after Crimea. Siemens was pretty pissed.
We still keep building the Nordstream 2 pipeline.

You just wait. Our time will come.

>we should trade you lot in for the Ruskies
Please do. Russians are overall pretty dope. We're antagonists geopolitically but personally I like them a lot. They are very illiberal.

I'd rather speak somolian desu

I type desu not desu. Wtf

>3 million ex-Soviet Russians/Kazhas/Ukrainians/White Russians etc. live in Germany
These are mostly Spätaussiedler, not actual Ruskies.

>Russia is literally way more important to us and closer culturally, politically and from racial background than the British and American empires combined.
Maybe not racially but the other two are correct. But hey, the rate that the Anglo race is transforming into a mulatto mongrel-race maybe you're right on all three of them.

Mixing Genes is a good thing dude.

Im just retarding around. But although I wouldn't mind seeing faces of pribaltics sprats, when murrica says: we return home

It's brand new and very innovative technology from Germany

>why do jews want to topple Russia so bad?
because it's there. any country that is not 100% open for exploitation is a threat. independence is their enemy.

Attached: 1543607767486.jpg (667x500, 134K)

The only correct answer here, prussian europe asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

lurk more newfag
You're embarrasing yourself.

For the lesser races, not for us.

Attached: pol_enters_a_thread.webm (960x396, 1.23M)

>Germans beg

Every western country had advertisements with Gorbachev in the 90s. You could walk into the Kremlin and get head for some bubble gum back then.

Germans are a strange group. They can't be an über-reich where they lord over the rest of Europe (we saw how that went). They're too proud to be a state like Hungary or Serbia which is simply content to be its own small thing. So their best bet for greater geopolitical relevance is a "United States of Europe" where they're California+. The thing is, we're finding out most Europeans really don't want that. I'm sure the rest of Europe (see: E.Europe especially Poland) probably finds contracting out the US as mercenaries to keep Russia away less intrusive than this influence from Germany. Sad as it is for Scandinavians, they too still have to think about Russia for geographical reasons so they're bound to NATO as well.

>These are mostly Spätaussiedler, not actual Ruskies.

They speak Russian and often behave Russkie. Still no prob with em.

Also, pic related is in Russia. Americans may notice something.

Attached: DDB73A20-DD38-4BE3-85A5-F7606FD8FC86.jpg (576x400, 117K)

he's so right
Germany will be free from the Rhine to the sea

>You just wait. Our time will come
Get Merkel out of there and maybe you have a chance.

I don't mind American troops leaving but it isn't up to me. I'd say ask our government but they don't even listen to us.

Attached: 1543607669488.jpg (4092x2893, 2.31M)

Are we going to have to mogg you into oblivion again, Hans?

Merkel is king

Attached: DE66456A-9E8F-4C04-BBF8-0CB1EFEDF418.jpg (750x500, 21K)

You never “mogged” us into oblivion ever, Tyrone.

Attached: A0DD2B0C-9C46-4955-928B-DE4EB127300C.jpg (1301x1301, 304K)

>likes china
retard
what next, do you like streetshitters?

Cope

Based Osterreicher

Thanks for the insight, Vladimir. This post has certainly convinced me of global US world dominance. We'll be sure to pack our things and go home now, considering nobody wants us. I'm "totally" convinced and sold that Europe wants zero security from worldly threats.

Thanks for letting us know. We'll be sure to give you what you faggots want.

>They speak Russian and often behave Russkie.
I'd like to have a full ethnic breakdown of what Kohl brought into Germany with the Spätaussiedlerprogramm. You could come back even if you only had one German parent.

Also: Genes > culture
We can regermanize them but maybe we shouldn't overdo it. They kept some beautifully illiberal stances while being shielded from American/jewish degeneracy.

She's on her way out. The problem lies deeper. Merz will succeed her. He's a member of the Trilateral Commission.
We need a complete overhaul.

>Germans are NPCS mimicking the thoughts and sentiments of their roastie-in-chief Merkel

Gotcha.

>americans may notice something

Weak, frail, skinny people

Cope

Attached: 149.png (760x749, 494K)

Anglos and jews are the same thing

I'm Anglo, Jewish and American
The trifecta of world domination
Get fucked Nordcuck

>I'm Anglo, Jewish and American
redundant

Right, these are just synonyms for High IQ, rich, and powerful.
(But also manlet to be honest. All of trickery and domination schemes are just a manlet cope.)

I don't see much of a reason to stay in Germany. Every European army combined creates a sizable force, and If push comes to shove I'm pretty sure they can handle themselves fairly well.

The reason America stays in Europe and Germany (more than half of all US troops in Europe are in Germany) is logistics.

A. for wars in Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia, the only way to deploy efficiently is through Europe

B. soldiers who get sick or are seriously wounded need to be treated somewhere after being stabilized. A flight to the US from e.g. Syria or Iraq or Afghanistan is too far, one to Germany is 5-6 hours and tolerable.

C. Maintenance of equipment. American planes used in e.g. Syria can fly back to Italy or Germany in case of certain serious maintenance issues.

D. Admin / paper work. Lots of it in the military and operations. It’s sometimes a good idea to do it closer to the battlefield.

I love Germany they’ve got hitler and who hates hitler, NOT ME!

Why, What are the germans going to do?

>Ukraine
>Norwegian navy getting murked on currently

You can infer why every German defense minister has refused to decrease NATO's involvement in the region despite being keenly aware of what the Germans ITT are complaining about. The data, technology, training, and coordination you get by crowdsourcing with the US military is too valuable. In terms of defense, no one can be an island and the funding within the EU is just too shaky and fickle. Can you imagine Florida getting invaded while the rest of the country votes on deciding to give a fuck?
>inb4 some picture of a fat army guy and this devolving into "muh military is better than yours" propaganda
when I see that the average German cannot hold an intelligent conversation about its country's defense, it makes me think it should be left to its own professionals. I would be curious to what a German military academy graduate's conception of a comprehensive defense of Europe would look like without the United States.

They will stay,
As long as germany is still under US controll, trump has the power to get rid of all the bad eggs

Those same logistics apply to a defense of Europe and were used during the intervention in former Yugoslavia. A war that the new German government backed and was eager to start, it should be added.

If we are that instrumental in logistics and general defense why do they dislike us being there then? Do they not understand?

Attached: 1513569133289s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Vietnam counterculture type thinking is able to mesh with xenophobia plus the lingering shame of being defeated in two World Wars. It's a giant tornado of butthurt.

Damn

Makes sense: the main ethnic component of white americans is german, and the krauts hate themselves above all.

The EU would shit its pants if the US just packed up and left within a week. If they demanded the US presence leave and the US just went "Okay" it would basically propel the entire region into chaos. It would be fucking hilarious.