Britain Is FUCKED 112000%

- Syrian rapefugee beats up several girls and bites one of them
- Threatens to stab English boy
- English boy fights back
- Video goes viral
- Britcucks literally raise 100,000! pounds to pay for a mansion for the Syrian boy's disgusting family
- English boy is forced to go into hiding
- Britcucks laugh about it on Twitter how "now he's the refugee"

We joke about Sweden, but honestly Britain is the MOST cucked country in Europe. Swedes are just submissive retards who do what their women tell them. British people actually ENJOY sucking rapefugee cock, they enjoy the irony, and they hate their own people beyond measure. They would likely love to arrange for Jamal to rape the boy who stood up to him.

Russia, China, North Korea, anybody, PLEASE NUKE

Attached: Alex Jones It's Happening.png (530x399, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402535/Imam-recites-Muslim-call-prayer-Church-England-cathedrals-Armistice-concert.html
twitter.com/Brexeteer/status/1068497586183708672
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you faggots should start a fascist uprising then.

Attached: 1542870314357.png (174x164, 62K)

lol, the far right has NO PRESENCE in the UK. Literally none.

Acquire resources. Avoid tax. Buy shotgun, pistol and hunting rifle. Train with weapons. Let the morons give all their money to gubberment and rapefugees. When the time comes, be ready.

good

Gott Strafe England

Quit posting on Jow Forums and make a movement that'll make Britannia strong again.

Attached: 1543214022727.png (466x575, 323K)

That's a lie.

fuck off turk

>Syrian rapefugee beats up several girls and bites one of them
>Threatens to stab English boy
source?

fight for it britbongs

Attached: George Inness - Hillside at Etretat.jpg (1153x763, 168K)

His ass

Not an argument, retard.

so, you are surprised when a nation of actual peasants still act like peasants with no rights?
do people forget this?

We had the BNP with thousands of people standing for them, your meme flag country has had what? The Recuckicians?

Also listening to the msm. This syrian kid with be used as ammo fodder for years.

Attached: 26967A9F-C00B-4846-A068-5D4C688106CD.jpg (1024x1022, 104K)

The bitting part is real, I saw photos of the girl. The other stuff I don't know.

Best country in the universe to ever exist black cunt

Attached: 4472D281-D213-41ED-AF1E-F2B1A493D873.jpg (737x487, 65K)

I want to go back to the motherland and fight for the once great empire that spawned my country.

>- Britcucks literally raise 100,000! pounds to pay for a mansion for the Syrian boy's disgusting family
It's fucking disgusting, right?
So what would have been so bad if the pom had actually cut this sand niggers head off?
What would be the difference in treatment?
He'd probably be in jail.
Would his family have been run out of town?

Because the average british male today aspires to be this..
%100 conformity no revolutionary spirit, just spouting safe opinions and focussed on impressing girls and conforming to what girls think they want.

They are too weak to even think about punching Achmed for gang raping their girl in case they are called a racist.

Attached: Ed1DWanted.jpg (980x653, 95K)

You will come to miss the days of kai murros

sure man, whatever makes you feel better

Attached: wm4rPiy.jpg (1201x730, 75K)

The family must be claiming some kind of benefits.
I think according to HMRC if you have more than £60,000 you are classed as self sufficient and have no legal entitlement to benefits.
All someone has to do is get Jamals family name and make some enquiries about their entitlements.

fuck off anglocuck Britain deserves this

>Syrian rapefugee beats up several girls and bites one of them
Not several it was one girl.
She repeatedly said it was 3 other girls bullying her there was no guy involved.
Her mother had to make a post letting people know about this.
Imagine having to argue with retards about completely irrelevant topic when your child is being bullied at school.

This whole campaign has been a joke.
It makes us look bad.
It almost feels like a kike psyops because i refuse to believe you dumbfucks would be so retarded to backpedal all the progress we achieved within the last few years.

Attached: burgerd.jpg (677x1016, 356K)

You do realize this little shit will be used to justify giving money to migrants for years to come. Fuck these people

Link to video?

I saw social media post of text exchanges showing some busted up girl. Media wouldnt cover that part of the story.

Attached: 489hgRg583e.png (960x1146, 796K)

Look at how dysgenic that kid looks... almost feel bad...

Attached: trans.jpg (960x960, 124K)

He'll be swimming in white pussy too by all the virtue signalling girls

You think so? Miscegenation is trendy but they usually find someone with a shred of masculinity to fuck. This kid looks asexual.

>When the time comes

Nigger, your pancy country full of niggers and faggots is already lost, the time was like 10 years ago when der fhurer Merkel started stuffing you with Muslims.

Your timing is late, way too fucking late, at this rate I doubt even a government revolt could save you from the shir amount of terrorist and sleeper cells you already have way dip in the highest positions of government, you lost

>muh muslims
Nobody fucks cucks that get beaten up

Onions pilled

You underestimate a roastie's need to virtue signal. Look at how much money that kid raised.

>swimming in pussy
>t. Manlet

When will they ever learn

Attached: ABA11C70-10B4-47D1-BB13-7DDD6A7CACE6.jpg (640x312, 41K)

shill thread for blackpilling/demoralisation. be a little less obvious, fucking kike.

Bullshit story. Tommy Robinson fell for this, said there's probably a leftie behind it.

The sandniggers are raping and acid attacking them everyday and yet we the eastern european workers are the problem. Go fuck yourself Britain, this is what's happening when your government don't gives a shit about you.

Maybe it wasn't genuine.

>sweden

Attached: neckbeard mspaint laugh.png (800x1200, 28K)

Nah mate, the money raised does not have to come from here, I’ve seen big instagram pages shilling for it, saying they’re gonna take him to California.
Don’t pin all that cuck money on us.

MOTHERFUCKING EXPLAIN THIS FUCKING GREAT KEKISTAN
YOU FUCKING SHITES

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402535/Imam-recites-Muslim-call-prayer-Church-England-cathedrals-Armistice-concert.html

twitter.com/Brexeteer/status/1068497586183708672

Attached: Capture.png (553x595, 232K)

>Onions
found the newfag

I’m boiling over with rage. And yet people continue to do absolutely nothing. We can’t get any movements going here because Brits are cowards. I’m sure when they vote Tory they think they are fighting back despite no reductions for immigration and no real benefits at all for the white man or conservative values

Fight back for fucks sake, Orwell really nailed the description of the British. Pathetic little beetle men

So there's no proof the refugee actually did anything wrong and Jow Forums is just shitting on him because he's brown. Gotcha.

Attached: 1447859365163.jpg (530x600, 59K)

this is fake news

The UK is more cucked than sweden not by volume but severity of cuckness

this thing will just accelerate the situation more. Its basically saying you have no option but to leave the country if you stand up to the states mercenary minorities.

I bet you think Germans holocausted six millions Jews too. I don't know what the shitskin did but he did something otherwise nobody would have bothered him. White people are kind they don't bully other races without provocation.

It was tommy getting gaslighted people getting mad about this are actually fucking idiots. Those pictures of the girl = hoax

fake and gay

good...good

Attached: 34637354346.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>British people actually ENJOY sucking rapefugee cock, they enjoy the irony, and they hate their own people beyond measure.
germans hate brits too. and so do slavs. and frogs. i think everyone hates them.

there is nothing wrong with brits hating each other. i think its a mass outbreak of common sense.

just wait till europe gets redpilled about ww2 and britains role. pretty sure they will be genocided.

Attached: 1536967214199.gif (783x792, 379K)

They have no fucking historical reference point for that, Americans will always have the revolutionary war. Bongs have been monarchists so long that they know no other, always worshiping and genuflecting to their overlords. They are back beaten like slaves.

It's amazing how petty johnny foreigner is, The jealousy is overwhelming.

Attached: poofs.jpg (470x406, 66K)

Uprisings are somewhat random. You never know what incident might ignite mass riots and civil unrest

Attached: 63826C3C-AFDB-4C03-A545-33BB95B703DE.jpg (369x240, 21K)

Shut up meme flag. There are screencap of Tommy Robinson talking to mother were she says he bit her daughter.
A few hours later she says she never said that.
Either she was lying or was threatened

Sad

I didn't know that we annexed the UK.