Roosh is the most redpilled commentator on the internet

Any threads on him immediately get attacked by JIDF shills. Ignore them. (((They))) really don't want any promotion on this guy. Check out his latest youtube videos where he openly accuses the Jews of actively destroying Western culture. He will likely get banned soon:
>youtu.be/P2yvLgWLCS0 [Open]

Here are some articles he wrote on the jew problem. Make sure to check out "Cultural Collapse Theory" which he wrote years ago:
>rooshv.com/cultural-collapse-theory rooshv.com/the-inversion-agenda

>rooshv.com/kill-whitey

>rooshv.com/the-inversion-agenda

Some articles showing the kikes are after him:
>jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemitic-pickup-artist-Roosh-V-announces-meetup-in-Washington-559816

>adl.org/blog/pick-up-artist-roosh-v-moves-from-misogyny-to-anti-semitism

>splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/11/15/why-barnes-noble-helping-antisemitic-male-supremacist-roosh-make-money

Attached: 1543624527348.png (520x318, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're gonna get goatfucker cum slit out of throat faggot.

Shameless self-bump

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

He's good. It's good he has a following. I just can't listen to 3 hours of a #thotaudit podcast.

He knows the only people who read anything he writes are fat neckbeard internet nazis. He's just playing to his audience. If he came out and said "jews are good people," he'd never sell another book or get enough visits to website to pay the server bill

Attached: roosh.png (765x531, 315K)

He's a lolcow that hasn't been relevant in like a decade. Can't believe people still post on PUA forums.

Roosh is brilliant

bump for roosh

what is going on in this picture?

yup, this

ok ok i'll finally give the gypsy beard guy a listen, but can you at least direct me to what part of the video i would find the most ebtertaining ? i don't want to listen to 2 hours and 27 minutes tonight

If you're white and you don't want to murder Roosh, you'r a cuckold.

you must be a kike or incel virgin

?

I always felt like his audio/video content was lacking but his writing was great. Seems to be a running trend in the manosphere. Roosh is the man.

this desu wa

Attached: 67855656295.png (500x280, 243K)

>Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>Dont listen to a guy exposing JEWS for 3 hours

Hes not in the PUA scene anymore.

this guy is semite incel

>based and redpilled
>spends his life banging sluts
>contributes to the problem
Women suck anyway so they're only good as cumdumpsters amirite guyse

Really, did he move back from whatever third world country he was in? Did he stop with the dumb dating advice?

he is our guy, also doesn't have arab features

Roosh is a good goy

the funny part is how this sandnigger at best banged a couple of absolute uggo-monsters looking the way he does, but that's enough to become a writer and start "redpilling" literal niggers on how to score uggo-monsters

He moved from Poland to the Balkans. Said Poland had become kiked and westernized beyond all repair.

the asymmetry of his face, an indication of mixed genes from several different phenotypes

So he moved where prostitutes are even cheaper and where women are even dumber regarding foreigners. Next is south east Asia and then he'll kill himself.

fuckin lmao
when you as a "PUA" can't get laid in fucking poorland, then you should honestly just go clean floors

I like how he has a little photo of Donald and Melania

what a basement dwellintg incel neckbeard lmao

If he wanted easy women who love shitskins he would have moved to Sweden. obviously not the reason.