What do you think of Japan?

What do you think of Japan?

1.most glorious country in the world. Japanese is master race
2.It's good. but not perfect
3.I don't give a fuck
4.Japan need some social progress like accpeting feminism, liberalism and multiculturalism
5.Nuke it

Attached: Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan_svg.png (2000x1333, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
youtu.be/HoSPPIh8hQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If 4, then 5.

Thank you japan for letting in 400k per year. Finally I will be able to move to Japan with my family. Many of my friends will too.

between 1 and 2.
people are still proud of their nation and didnt let their culture to be twisted by niggers. i wish we joined forces and destroy jews and marxists together

Good.

I like cultural and social progress happen in my country.

Hopefully Asian nations also open the border and be first world nation

Well, Japan is going to let in a bunch of immigrants without work skills in soon, so probably 5.

5 and 5 again and then 5 one more time

Why did you choose Korea to move to teach English?

Soon Japan is gonna be full of niggers, then the americans will nuke it

It is a glorious culture that will be well remembered despite its misdeeds and flaws but the days of the nation state are coming to an end. So 1 and 4 but not necessarily 4 in its current state. I hope.

You're a disgrace to your own people and your own culture. (But i don't give a shit either.)

2, but also 5.

Pretty good for non European.

Invading China was pretty cool, too bad it didn't work out. Turns out letting China be united and independent wasn't a great thing, if only the west knew.

Anime is great.

Beating Russia in a war was cool too.

1/10 needs more monarchy and imperialism. Instead of letting ugly faced koreans into your country, you should just go to theirs and conquer it. Everybody wins because Koreans get access to Japanese, and Japan gets to exploit them economically, which is the whole point of letting them in in the first place right?

Fuck off and stay away, libtard.

5 just because they invented anime traps

you're pretty good, although i'd never move to your nation because i realize that japan is an asian country for asians and i do not belong there as a white man.
i respect your people and culture, and i'd gladly die alongside a man from the land of the rising sun.

A japanese girl literally pissed on my face not 30 minutes ago

Anime was a mistake and so was Japan.

btw japanbros pls nuke california

6.Sakhalin is rightful russian clay

It's going to be filled by brown skins like the EU soon, so don't bother.

stop being such a pessimistic faggot.
only niggers are pessimistic.

japan has an outdated system of working and should stop being so stubborn when it comes to business decisions and start trying to bully the market some more
stop playing the defensive when it comes to your bread and butter which is technology and compete with the chinks and gooks
but maybe im short sighted about it and im just looking for an understanding as to why i dont see that huge of a market in the western world when it comes to japanese technology like back in the 90s
aka what happened to sony, sharp, etc. all of the big tech companies that still exist today but barely have anything against koreans

If they were less tough on drugs (not legal but so that I wouldn't get in trouble if someone mailed me some weed) and if you avoid the work culture horseshit, it's actually great
t. Lived there for w couple of years

Good place to visit, wouldn't want to live and work there.

>smoking weed
disgusting

6.Abduct and enslave all their women, then nuke it

We've got ourselves a real Lithuanian Nostradamus here.

You got a point to that, but when your people are following the path of the EU, you'd probably be pissed off too.

ovverated culture.

I agree, but right now you can seriously fuck someone's life up simply by mailing the shit uninvited. I don't want to be liable for others' actions.

2, could easily be destroyed by becoming leftist. Anime and pedo shit should be destroyed though.

Very healthy

hello fellow dixie bro
greetings from Louisiana

When its economy inevitably collapses at least when they wake up the next morning Japan will still be Japanese.

Japan need to go back to there pre-WWII ways restore the tradition of the house hold over the fuck western concept of the biological family.

>1.most glorious country in the world. Japanese is master race
This desu

1 and 2. It is the best nation in the world by far but it isn't perfect. They need to be more relaxed on street racing like they were in the 90s. It's my dream to race C1 loop and bayshore route in a crazy hi-tuned monster. Also Jap girls are waifu tier. I don't even get mad about asian men with white women because it just means one more available asian girl, who are equal to whites in superiority over other races in intellect and moral fiber.

Greetings from Georgia brother

I'm pretty surprised that you know what Lithuania is

good for vacation, shit for living

Our true greatest ally

Attached: samurai.png (500x586, 126K)

High suicide rate, is literally ageing and dying.

If only they would stop with the supid weaboo crap going on and go back to being Imperial.

Not all amerimutts are retarded. Just 80-90%.

Japanese arent weeaboo. Only western people can be weebs.

Back to Seoul with you Kim.

Attached: JSDF.jpg (960x540, 50K)

Check the (((((otakus))))) that fap to little girls and anime girls.

Why didn't you have a space after the period?

fpbp

lol (((otakus))) are secretly behind everything

Nothing wrong with it. We both came buckets

I say 5. Nippons need to learn a lesson, learn the white mans strength.

posts of low IQ burger weebs itt are pure cringe

Either 3 or 2

Shut up ahmed. Go suck off a goat or report someone to the police for their kitchen knives you embarrassment. My IQ is 140 and I like Japan. I may be cringe, but never low IQ like you god damn limey bastards.

How is the empire faring these days? Lots of food, culture and martial discipline to leave behind?

Attached: 745754756745.jpg (1536x960, 194K)

>My IQ is 140 and I like Japan

your IQ isn't higher than 100 you clown
around 80 most likely

I don't have anything to prove to you faggot. Believe whatever you want. At the end of the day I'm just happy I'm not British.

Of course. I'm glad to be Japanese.

Attached: 1481974212949.png (926x884, 388K)

Disgusting Zainichi Korean
Go back to your home country

Attached: 在日.png (729x736, 1.08M)

君は日本人?
pol のスレにも在日( )が湧いてて萎える
マジ気分悪くて仕方ない
朝鮮人以外のポスターに喧嘩売りまくって、日本人へのヘイトを焚き付けてる
しかも、朝鮮人にはスキスキとか言いまくってて、気持ち悪くてマジで吐きそう

Probably 4, I don't know. I don't believe in multiculturalism and feminism, but I've heard women condition in Japan is pretty bad but I don't know. At the same time I admire Japanese culture but I was very disappointed after reading about your problems like yazuka, corruption, war crimes and how Japanese labors are treated like trash.

>being this butthurt

lol

Personally I think webm related things

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

do real japs even exist on Jow Forums?

Must become less self-focused, and parochial, otherwise 5.

Hello, Zainichi Korean
Go back to Korea right now
Japan is not your country

お前みたいなあほを釣るのってまじで面白いわw
たかがネットの投稿ごときに何ムキになってるの?小学生君かな?w

>your problems like yazuka, corruption, war crimes and how Japanese labors are treated like trash.
>war crimes

behold, the rare and elusive Favela Jew. part monkey, part parasite. it's origins are murky but can often be found on a Cambodian rat fur knitting forums shilling empathy for ancient wrongs in other less Jew infested corners of the globe. fun fact!: it has over 200 words for "lawyer" and no word at all for "shame".

Fascinating!

Attached: 1543201799884.jpg (720x808, 49K)

Japan is not perfect, no nation is, I think they have good genetics, a decent balance of freedom and individualism, but also strong community cohesion and respect for culture. They have great sense of humour, and Japanese women are pretty and take care of themselves, Japanese men are polite and kind, and the young man are usually outgoing once you get to know them. The only reason I haven't moved to Japan is that I teach firearms and self defence, and it is a non existent market in Japan. I understand an appreciate the culture after 20 years of Karate Do and studies into traditional Japanese art, but that does not mean I am a weebo LARPer, I am still a white westener, just one that has respect for Japan. BTW, I feel quite the same for China's culture, although to a much lesser degree. Cheers mate!

I wish you slant eyed nip fucks ruled the world, shit would be a lot more sane and orderly.

Attached: 1476690639552.png (601x589, 630K)

生理的に朝鮮人はマジ無理だからw
だってこの顔だよ?w
正直な話、マジで彼らの顔は生理的に受け付けない
それを日本人があたかも大好きなように工作してんの見ると、頭にくんだよw

Attached: キモすぎるkpoop.png (465x489, 462K)

6. Japan needs to get off America's dick, hang all of their old people in the government, lower significantly or abolish pensions completely, ban feminism, abolish "Youth Protection Law" and restore age of consent to 12, and never speak of multiculturalism ever.

Attached: arrests.jpg (750x747, 344K)

believe me, you dont want that

Can't be worse than the jews ruling our world right now. I believe the japs have a soul unlike them.

It's good but we should nuke it because they became retarded again

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

Is Korea just counterfeit Japan?

Attached: 676767686878.jpg (474x843, 61K)

No
Korea aren't even counterfeit Japan
They are too wierd

Attached: weired kpoop stars.png (511x464, 608K)

X wierd
○ weird

My opinion?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Great country for holidays, would not want to work there though.
Good job on getting "carriers" again but you should get some nukes to stop the Chinese.

kpoop. hehe.

Attached: 774566577.jpg (700x875, 521K)

Attached: 1445559680030.jpg (400x388, 42K)

>japan calling anyone weird
I don't like gooks either but let's be reasonable.

Japan should have won World War 2 and established the Co-prosperity sphere, also they should have colonized the Americas. 天皇陛下万歳!

Attached: 200px-Manchukuo011.jpg (200x292, 21K)

You chinks need another nuke, 2 were too much you just ended making gay ass animu that is degenerate as fuck.

youtu.be/HoSPPIh8hQI

Sucky sucky fucky fucky

Stop writing chink or get reported this is an English only image board god I hate those scribbles they make no sense !

nice bait

Encontre al otaco de pastor, fuck off freaking weaboo

Yeah, but they posted those
( )
They pretended to be Japanese and they deceived the people who read those posts because to make them think that Japanese love Koreans
I hate such their behaves and them

Encontre al gringou meksican, you aren't getting any brownie points from the Americans

You could not be more wrong. Repent!

Attached: 7575747678.jpg (736x1043, 133K)

natural allies desu~

Attached: 1471675935694.jpg (320x466, 56K)

>not browsing Jow Forums just for the lulz
Cringe

Sorry, so I write English

>君は日本人?
Are you a Japanese?

>pol のスレにも在日( )が湧いてて萎える
I feel bad because there are Zainichi Koreans on Jow Forums too

>マジ気分悪くて仕方ない
I really feel sick

>朝鮮人以外のポスターに喧嘩売りまくって、日本人へのヘイトを焚き付けてる
They fought against posters other than Koreans, and they make (non -Japanese) posters hate Japanese

>しかも、朝鮮人にはスキスキとか言いまくってて、気持ち悪くてマジで吐きそう
Moreover they say to Koreans "they like Koreans" many times, I feel like throw up

6 Jew paradise.

Japan has been run by (((them))) since Meiji restoration. Yet, maybe it's one of the few places where if the people realised, they still can undo shit western kult.

Do really consider that shit natural? WTF you are just alienating yourself from reality just look at them they can't even fuck their women that's why shitskins are going in bulk to impregnate them